GEN 1:1-2 SPEAKS MORE THAN CREATION!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
default_dntknw.gif
Repeatedly quoting scriptures out of context is not helping your argument at this point. Here is the bottom line, if angels cannot procreate with humans, then it means they are a different species. I cited the scriptures defining angels on no uncertain terms as a higher form of us, them being heavenly creatures in origin, not a different form than us. Now I'm still waiting on you, or others, to cite the scriptures stating angels to be a different species.

It appears my quoting Jesus saying that angels do not marry nor given in marriage is not received by you, so we are at an impasse, brother. We agree to disagree. Jesus will settle it one day when we see Him face to face.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears my quoting Jesus saying that angels do not marry nor given in marriage is not received by you, so we are at an impasse, brother. We agree to disagree. Jesus will settle it one day when we see Him face to face.

What impasse? All it says is they don't marry because they don't have to by reason of their immortality. Doesn't say they aren't capable of procreating. Its already been settled in his word, you just choose to believe your own personal interpretations of it, reading more into it than is actually there. And you still haven't given a rebuttal to Paul's definition of an angel, which says nothing about them being a different species.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What impasse? All it says is they don't marry because they don't have to by reason of their immortality. Doesn't say they aren't capable of procreating. Its already been settled in his word, you just choose to believe your own personal interpretations of it, reading more into it than is actually there. And you still haven't given a rebuttal to Paul's definition of an angel, which says nothing about them being a different species.

In our future resurrected state of the firstfruits of the resurrection, it is that we will never die while being like the angels, then we will not be marrying nor given in marriage, regardless of how we are now in this terrestrial body. Paul hints at this in expounding to us of Jesus's answer to what resurrected state we will be in as to who will be married to who, because death do us part is how the covenant of marriage on a man and a woman on earth ends.

Matthew 22:23 The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him, 24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. 25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: 26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh. 27 And last of all the woman died also. 28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

1 Corinthians 7:26 I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be. 27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife. 28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. 29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; 30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; 31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away. 32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: 33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife. 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

Anyway, if you still cannot see the truth in His words, then we are at an impasse for why I cannot be the one that convinces you of this truth that angels "cannot" marry nor are they "given in marriage" in how He helps me to see that truth in His words that the sons of God were never angels to begin with but Adam was, from the beginning to Seth to replace godly Abel from which Israel's family tree had come from as a godly nation that serves the Lord on earth as the sons of God before Jesus Christ came to how any sinner can become the sons of God which is by faith in Jesus Christ.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many evolutionists does it take to change a light bulb? Answer: One. He sits and watches it for 2 billion years for it to change by itself.

But in the dark. They do that in the dark rather than by the light of His words in the scripture, and they die in darkness waiting for that to happen.

Reactions: Paul Christensen

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA

Genesis 2:4 starts the other topic about where all the generations of mankind had come from where Genesis 2:5 is proof that this is a rehashing of the event that took place on the 6th day, but in detail that leaves no room for other couples of mankind having been created along with Adam & Eve. The whole point of Adam naming Eve was because she really would be the mother of all the living. That was why Cain was afraid of being a fugitive and a vagabond because every body else on earth was not only a relative to Cain but to Abel to seek revenge for him. That was why God protected him with the mark of Cain whereby he was able to take a wife, a relative of his and settle down to build a city to build a family there. It was until Israel became a nation was when it was forbidden to marry immediate family members since Abraham married Sara, his sister, of a different mother to his father.
Eve was mother of all the living, that speaks of eternal life. I would like to point out living.

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Adam was the son of God just as Jesus was the son of God and of course Eve was to become the mother of all living, children with eternal life. In Gen 1 humans created, but not with living souls or scripture would say so.

Who's child was Abraham by linage? Adam and Eve's. God's people are of Adam and Eve and came to be known as children of Israel. If one follows through the bible we see all of the different nations that they had to fight getting the land God promised.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Eve was the mother of all living souls.
1Co_15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Joh 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. That would be eternal life.

Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Living water speaks of eternal life. Adam and Eve were given it in Gen 2, no man named Adam in Gen 1. Eve was formed from Adam's rib.

Last edited:

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Hi Rocky,
I've often wondered if God could have "repented of making man" as with Noah, ("Gen. 6:6 : "And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.") and destroyed the earth from evil. He is a Creator so He creates. If this is possible, I wonder how many were saved before the destruction that caused the earth to be void and without form. So, is it not possible that He COULD have "created" another creation?? Who knows, it's fun to think about though :)
Bible doesn't say who destroyed earth, but I know one who likely did. He was cast out of heaven and is still here on earth. He would love to destroy earth again, and he starts off by destroying God's children.

America used to be a Christian nation!

The flood was local.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible doesn't say who destroyed earth, but I know one who likely did. He was cast out of heaven and is still here on earth. He would love to destroy earth again, and he starts off by destroying God's children.

America used to be a Christian nation!

The flood was local.
the bible says God destroyed the earth

The flood was not local. If the highest mountain was underwater by as much as 15 cubits. the whole earth was underwater.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth was made void after the rebellion ,satan led a coup and 1/3 followed him. God could had destroyed satan then but He would have had to kill all those that followed him.
Instead He destroyed that age ,ie the earth with all souls now being born of woman to choose whom they would follow with no remembrance of that time.
There is no Scripture for this.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said: ↑
first thanks for the reply, second ERROR on your part, "MANKIND", the male and the female was made on day 6... :D

look at what you posted. was man formed on Day 6 or was he made "Male" and "Female" on day 6.

PICJAG.
Are you back on this nonsense again?
which means you're tired of the TRUTH?... :eek:

if you have bible to prove me in ERROR, then post it, else you're just a vain talker. 1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; verses 2 "Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron".

so until is scripture produce to reproof this fact, then it stands.

PICJAG.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eve was mother of all the living, that speaks of eternal life. I would like to point out living.

In regards to the generations of man which was the topic in Genesis 2:4, that only pertains to the land of the living for how she was the mother of all the living from whom we all came from.

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Adam was the son of God just as Jesus was the son of God and of course Eve was to become the mother of all living, children with eternal life. In Gen 1 humans created, but not with living souls or scripture would say so.

In Genesis 2:5, was stated in regards to the new topic of where all the generations of man came from in Genesis 2:4, and so in Genesis 2:5, it stated that not a man to till the ground for why a mist was necessary to water the whole earth, because it never rained until the flood.

Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, 5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

So what you are reading in following those verses is a rehash of the 6th day but in detail.

Who's child was Abraham by linage? Adam and Eve's. God's people are of Adam and Eve and came to be known as children of Israel. If one follows through the bible we see all of the different nations that they had to fight getting the land God promised.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Eve was the mother of all living souls.
1Co_15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Joh 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. That would be eternal life.

Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Living water speaks of eternal life. Adam and Eve were given it in Gen 2, no man named Adam in Gen 1. Eve was formed from Adam's rib.

Eve was/is the mother of all the living in regards to the generations of mankind, signifying that there were no other human couples created. That makes her the mother of all the living souls, both in Heaven and in Hell.

Jesus Christ is the Only One to be given glory for all the living souls in Heaven just as He will be given the glory for the firstfruits of the resurrection and for those that are Christ's at His coming as the King of kings on earth.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which means you're tired of the TRUTH?... :eek:

if you have bible to prove me in ERROR, then post it, else you're just a vain talker. 1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; verses 2 "Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron".

so until is scripture produce to reproof this fact, then it stands.

PICJAG.
We have proven you in error numerous times on this topic. Your view doesn't even make logical sense.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I HAVE given you Scripture on this MANY times and you know it. Gen 1 clearly states man was made on day 6.
you have given false information, but giving you the benift of the doubt please post the post number of your answer?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now the Light problem which may are missing.
Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Light here is the Hebrew word,
H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely) luminary (in every sense, including lightning, happiness, etc.).
[from H215]
KJV: bright, clear, + day, light (-ning), morning, sun.
Root(s): H215

Illumination means that one can now comprehend another level of reality. It comes out of the silence of contemplation and depends upon the silence for its stability.

now this “Light”
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years”.
H3974 מָאוֹר ma'owr (maw-ore') n-m.
מָאֹר ma'or (maw-ore')
מְאוֹרָה m'owrah (meh-o-raw') [feminine]
מְאֹרָה m'orah (meh-o-raw')
1. (properly) a luminous body or luminary.
2. (abstractly) light (as an element).
3. (figuratively) brightness, i.e.cheerfulness.
4. (specifically) a chandelier.
[from H215]
KJV: bright, light.
Root(s): H215

ROOT, H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v.
1. to be luminous.
2. (causative) to make luminous.
{literally and metaphorically}
[a primitive root]
KJV: X break of day, glorious, kindle, (be, en-, give, show) light (-en, -ened), set on fire, shine.

now one more verse with "LIGHT", and by George one will have it. Genesis 1:18 "And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
KJV: X break of day, glorious, kindle, (be, en-, give, show) light (-en, -ened), set on fire, shine.

from the definitions above one can clearly see the answer to who and or what is the the "LIGHT".

PICJAG.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In our future resurrected state of the firstfruits of the resurrection, it is that we will never die while being like the angels, then we will not be marrying nor given in marriage, regardless of how we are now in this terrestrial body. Paul hints at this in expounding to us of Jesus's answer to what resurrected state we will be in as to who will be married to who, because death do us part is how the covenant of marriage on a man and a woman on earth ends.

Actually, Paul didn't just give a "hint" as to the nature of the resurrected body. He demystifies it by simply comparing it to the body of Jesus.

(Philippians 3:20-21) "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: {21} Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

And it was the same body he was buried with, as he proved to his disciples when they touched his hands and feet. The only difference is that his resurrected form never see's decay because of his immortality, much like the angels in heaven. He wasn't a pure spirit being, or some ghost like they originally thought he was. After his resurrection, at no point did he ever say that he was magically incapable of procreating. He was born into this world fully God and fully human, and was raised from the dead fully God and fully human, minus the curse of death.

Anyway, if you still cannot see the truth in His words, then we are at an impasse for why I cannot be the one that convinces you of this truth that angels "cannot" marry nor are they "given in marriage" in how He helps me to see that truth in His words that the sons of God were never angels to begin with but Adam was, from the beginning to Seth to replace godly Abel from which Israel's family tree had come from as a godly nation that serves the Lord on earth as the sons of God before Jesus Christ came to how any sinner can become the sons of God which is by faith in Jesus Christ.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Like I said, the only times we see the term "sons of God" in the old testament explicitly reference any human is Adam. If you are going to claim that the "sons of God" being referred to in Gen 6 were of the lineage of Seth, then you also have to explain how these "sons of God" in the book of Job could possibly present themselves in the very presence of God in heaven. It can be disputed that there are humans in heaven now, but we know for sure that there weren't any in heaven during Jobs days.

(Job 1:6-12) "¶ Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. {7} And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. {8} And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? {9} Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? {10} Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. {11} But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. {12} And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."

default_hmm.gif
So, you expect us to believe that these "sons of God" are humans presenting themselves before God in his very presence when the only human ever recorded to be in his presence in the old testament was Moses, and on earth, not in heaven? I don't think so.
default_dry.png

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
default_hmm.gif
So, you expect us to believe that these "sons of God" are humans presenting themselves before God in his very presence when the only human ever recorded to be in his presence in the old testament was Moses, and on earth, not in heaven? I don't think so.
default_dry.png

Abraham saw the Lord Jesus before His incarnation.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Genesis 18:1And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.-

Isaac saw the Lord in Genesis 26:1-2 & Jacob saw the Lord face to face in Genesis 32:24-30

So yes... the sons of God are the roots of Israel's family tree and they did present themselves to the Lord on earth.

Satan did say he was roaming all over the earth when he come to this presentation.

Job 2:1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

How good was Job? I believe that was the point of Job 1 in the first chapter.

Job 1:1There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham saw the Lord Jesus before His incarnation.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Genesis 18:1And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.-

Isaac saw the Lord in Genesis 26:1-2 & Jacob saw the Lord face to face in Genesis 32:24-30

So yes... the sons of God are the roots of Israel's family tree and they did present themselves to the Lord on earth.

Satan did say he was roaming all over the earth when he come to this presentation.

Job 2:1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

How good was Job? I believe that was the point of Job 1 in the first chapter.

Job 1:1There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

No one has seen God in his true form. The only ones in existence that can claim to have seen him in his true form face to face are the angels in heaven, and Jesus. The only human that actually came close to seeing God the Father in his true form was Moses, and he only saw parts of his true form behind a veil, otherwise he would have died.

(John 1:18) "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him."

(John 5:36-38) "¶ But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. {37} And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. {38} And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not."

Now if you want to be honest, you would accept this fact and modify your personal interpretation to align with scripture.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one has seen God in his true form. The only ones in existence that can claim to have seen him in his true form face to face are the angels in heaven, and Jesus. The only human that actually came close to seeing God the Father in his true form was Moses, and he only saw parts of his true form behind a veil, otherwise he would have died.

Moses had killed that Egyptian guard for why I believe he was afraid to see Him, but he did see his back side. So there is that.

And God did walk with Adam in the Garden and wondered where he was when he was hiding from Him.

Now if you want to be honest, you would accept this fact and modify your personal interpretation to align with scripture.

Well, unless you ascribe to the One Person Godhead, there is contention with how you are applying that to me for, because I said by the scripture that it was Jesus, the Son of God, before His incarnation was the God men had seen in the O.T. Now for the verses you had cited.

(John 1:18) "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him."

Jesus has seen God the Father. He says so again.

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

(John 5:36-38) "¶ But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. {37} And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. {38} And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not."

No man has seen the Father yet, but because the Son has seen Him, we will in Heaven where Jesus said we will not need to ask Jesus to ask the Father, for we will be able to see Him to ask Him ourselves. So when we put on the incorruptible, and in Heaven, we will see the Father & Jesus.

John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. 25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. 26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: 27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. 28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.