Gender neutral family raising baby as a "theyby"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344 Check the above video out.
I'm of the scientific mind and logical mind. It is clear to me that the biology of an individual creates their gender. To not accept that is a type of deception of the truth of science.

Do people go about believing in lies? They do and many even on this forum. I will try to speak the truth if I think it will help.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm of the scientific mind and logical mind. It is clear to me that the biology of an individual creates their gender. To not accept that is a type of deception of the truth of science.

Do people go about believing in lies? They do and many even on this forum. I will try to speak the truth if I think it will help.

Gender neutral?
:rolleyes:

Is like saying…lookie here we got this “thing” that we are going to let live with us and teach “it” words without meaning.

Society falls when instigators abound.

Glory to God,
Taken

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just when you thought you have heard everything....

Piers Morgan speaks out against this craziness.
Actually, Piers Morgan came off as a bit crazy.
He became rather hostile in an attempt to get his head around the issue.
The guest parent was very calm, collected and articulate.

The term childism was a concern. An attempt to make gender "assignment" a form of child abuse.
Which is already happening with teens, as I understand it. Parents refusing to cooperate with a teens
desire for gender choices can have their child removed from the home citing "abuse".

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do we do about the small percentage of those who feel that they are in the wrong body?
When the gender between the ears doesn't match the gender between the legs. ???
Better known as gender dysphoria.

Western society has been very tolerant of tomboys. And intolerant of boys that want to play with dolls.
Kids usually grow out of these phases, but not all do.

/

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do we do about the small percentage of those who feel that they are in the wrong body?
When the gender between the ears doesn't match the gender between the legs. ???
Better known as gender dysphoria.

Western society has been very tolerant of tomboys. And intolerant of boys that want to play with dolls.
Kids usually grow out of these phases, but not all do.

/
Yes like I said, some people believe in lies. And some people promote lies.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, Piers Morgan came off as a bit crazy.
He became rather hostile in an attempt to get his head around the issue.
The guest parent was very calm, collected and articulate.

The term childism was a concern. An attempt to make gender "assignment" a form of child abuse.
Which is already happening with teens, as I understand it. Parents refusing to cooperate with a teens
desire for gender choices can have their child removed from the home citing "abuse".

/

I thought Piers Morgan sounded very rational in confronting this issue. In the last five minutes or so, he spoke up more because he was concerned about the children.

This non-binary (woman) is calling her baby "they/them". She would not even reveal the anatomy that Sparrow was born with.

She claimed that Sparrow will choose her gender even at age two. Her other child, Hazel, choose her gender at age four!

Piers Morgan believes that this woman, her wife and her other non-binary (female) partner are influencing these children....that most children do not have any idea about such things.

I'm glad he is willing to speak up about such crazy things. Most people on TV just go along with the craziness and accept it as normal.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately this is now the way of the world, I don’t think PM speaking out will change anything.

I feel sorry for the youngsters of this world, including my grandchildren, all this “ CRAP” they are being fed.

The world needs God, the enemy is having a field day, on saying that, God is allowing this to happen.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is crazy - I do like Piers Morgan - what is also crazy is that there are three people in the relationship, she/he is married to one and in a relationship with another !
These people are just making up their own rules , it’s a bit like people taking a certain fashion trend to stand out and be different ( how people use to ‘ stand out ‘ )

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought Piers Morgan sounded very rational in confronting this issue. In the last five minutes or so, he spoke up more because he was concerned about the children.
I also took it as rather confrontational, but in a negative sense.
At least twice he disarmed his guest while leading with "all respect" when what he was saying was clearly disrespectful and angry.
It wasn't that he couldn't wrap his head around this situation. He clearly REFUSED to even try to understand.
His co-anchor jumped in to smooth the waters and tempered her questions appropriately. IMHO

This non-binary (woman) is calling her baby "they/them". She would not even reveal the anatomy that Sparrow was born with.
Is that not her choice as a Mom?

It's rare, but some children are born with either both or ambiguous genitalia.
Imagine deciding to leave the child as God created them and being interviewed later.
How would you respond to being grilled about their birth sex?

She claimed that Sparrow will choose her gender even at age two. Her other child, Hazel, choose her gender at age four!
Did you watch the video I posted? Post #6
Here's a video about a Mom's testimony about her 31/2 year old boy.

Quote from Elizabeth August:
"Why are we so quick to accept a girl who wants to play cops and robbers and is into sports;
yet we find it so difficult to accept a little boy who wants to play with dolls and is into princesses?"

Piers Morgan believes that this woman, her wife and her other non-binary (female) partner are influencing these children....that most children do not have any idea about such things.
Anti-religious people could make the same case against Christian parents.
Indoctrinating their children with harmful myths.
"Child abuse! ... Remove them from the home!"

I'm glad he is willing to speak up about such crazy things. Most people on TV just go along with the craziness and accept it as normal.
What we are seeing on TV is just the tip of the iceberg.

Families with transgender and LGBTQ issues leave the church to support their children.
There's "no room at the inn" for these families in most churches. But the list of gay friendly churches is growing exponentially.
Can you find one in your neighborhood? I found one in mine. Never been there, but I know where it is.

/

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is crazy - I do like Piers Morgan - what is also crazy is that there are three people in the relationship, she/he is married to one and in a relationship with another !
These people are just making up their own rules , it’s a bit like people taking a certain fashion trend to stand out and be different ( how people use to ‘ stand out ‘ )
I find the Christian response as disturbing as what we are discussing. Rejection instead of compassion.
We are making these families the "lepers" of our day.

Build bridges, not walls.

/

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
took it as rather confrontational. At least twice he disarmed his guest while leading with "all respect" when what he was saying was clearly disrespectful and angry. It wasn't that he couldn't wrap his head around this situation. He clearly REFUSED to even try to understand. His co-anchor jumped in to smooth the waters and tempered her questions appropriately. IMHO
Controversy always follows PM, imo, I’ve watched him on many tv shows, have you seen how he reacts to Susan Boyle on her first audition on Britain got talent, I think it was called...personally I find him far to overpowering...best get back on topic...LOL.....watch him in a lot of conversations, imo he doesn’t listen to what others have to say and he over powers the conversations...just my observation of him.

I don’t like him, he comes over very superior imo.and I’m British,LOL

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn’t really relay any emotion in my post, just stated it was crazy. People are making life so complicated at times, and yes there is compassion for the ripples it causes. I do feel for the children themselves as they grow and have to integrate into school life. It’s a bit like parents who choose stupid names for their kids and do not even consider how it will impact the child.
I am not sure that compassion is the right word for this situation because the lady speaking doesn’t seem to be phased in any way by the choices she has made or the questions being asked.
I guess the emotion that I feel is one of concern xx

Reactions: Debp and St. SteVen

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Controversy always follows PM, imo, I’ve watched him on many tv shows, have you seen how he reacts to Susan Boyle on her first audition on Britain got talent, I think it was called...personally I find him far to overpowering...best get back on topic...LOL.....watch him in a lot of conversations, imo he doesn’t listen to what others have to say and he over powers the conversations...just my observation of him.

I don’t like him, he comes over very superior imo.and I’m British,LOL
That is my favourite audition, but it wasn’t just him that reacted it was all of the judges and most of the audience. I think he asks and states things that are all part of his role. I don’t agree or like everything he says xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is my favourite audition, but it wasn’t just him that reacted it was all of the judges and most of the audience. I think he asks and states things that are all part of his role. I don’t agree or like everything he says xx
True, Simon Cowell is just as bad, I tell you what he’s made a fair packet from Susan, he wouldn’t want to know her if she couldn’t sing, all about money I think, mind you he donates a lot of his money to charity apparently...

I think with PM...there is an aura around him, I just can’t stand the man,LOL....have you seen Susan’s council house?....I love that woman...she’s so humble imo...I just wish her mother had been Alive to have shared in her wonderful singing success.....oops off topic, sorry Debp....I’m just having a personal moan about PM...who IMO thinks he’s God!...many don’t like him, it’s not just me, hehe.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, a difference in opinion makes the other person a liar?

/

Not everyone who is involved in deception should be characterized as a liar, SS—even by inference.

At the risk of starting something, I still say that the problem is not one of gender dysphoria at such an early age but of premature sexualization, in general. Children shouldn't be encouraged to attach themselves to a distinct gender before they're even capable of deciding whether they want to be a doctor or a fireman when they grow up. I'm convinced this stuff is socially driven.

:hearteyes:

Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just when you thought you have heard everything....

Piers Morgan speaks out against this craziness.

I watched quite a bit of PM during the beginning of the Israel/Gaza war and for all of his effort and sincerity I don't think he's nearly as objective as he's so often inclined to portray himself.

:My2c:

Reactions: St. SteVen

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You give a kid a garden to cultivate and a good homeschooling with no entertainment media and he's not going to tell you he'd like to have a nice dress to wear for his birthday. Call me Archie Bunker—I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.