General Discussions For Non Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent W

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Mar 1, 2017
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

We have a new forum in our Non-Christian section that will allow Non Christians the ability to create discussions that don't fit or are not allowed in other forums here.

If you have any questions about what may or may not be allowed in this forum, please ask here.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do non-Christians come onto this forum at all ? I have not been on here for very long ( although I did try being on here back in 2009 I think it was ).... I see a lot of discussion about Christianity on you-tube by both Christians and non-Christians, and I must say, some of them are very intriguing, but thus far I can't say that I have noticed any here...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, there are a few non Christians at CyB. This forum section is specifically for non Christians to discuss whatever they so desire but they must also remember that there are rules of engagement that need to be adhered to. If anyone is wandering where their threads are, I have placed them in the appropriate sections in the Christian forum. This section is for non Christians. If you wish to engage in a conversation with them, that's fine but basically they needed somewhere to discuss things because they are only limited to the Welcome section on the main forum..

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do non-Christians come onto this forum at all ? I have not been on here for very long ( although I did try being on here back in 2009 I think it was ).... I see a lot of discussion about Christianity on you-tube by both Christians and non-Christians, and I must say, some of them are very intriguing, but thus far I can't say that I have noticed any here...

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very likely there are. Anybody wanting to be a member must state which religion they are: christian, Muslim and I forget the other options. Plenty of chances for non Christians to be on this site.

Reactions: pia

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, there are a few non Christians at CyB. This forum section is specifically for non Christians to discuss whatever they so desire but they must also remember that there are rules of engagement that need to be adhered to. If anyone is wandering where their threads are, I have placed them in the appropriate sections in the Christian forum. This section is for non Christians. If you wish to engage in a conversation with them, that's fine but basically they needed somewhere to discuss things because they are only limited to the Welcome section on the main forum..
Thanks for the info, Angelina. I wasn't sure about that restriction for nonChristians.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am here.

Hi Project Panda.

If you want to start your own thread, you can click on the link below and it will take you to the General Discussion forum area where other threads are available for you to reply to if you want, and again start your own thread of you prefer in asking questions.

General Discussions

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hey Pia
Yes indeed as Angelina mentioned.
Maybe you just don't read those boards. ( and I must admit...I miss a lot of new posts if they don't show up in my Alerts )
There is usually one or two going on...there is one long running one going on right now on the Inter-faith Discussion board. It has 145 posts.
There is often something 'going on' on those boards :)

Last edited:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I miss a lot of new posts if they don't show up in my Alerts )
Thanks for that.....yeah some days I simply don't have any more time than checking my alerts and checking on the posts of a couple of people , yourself included.......I do generally have a quick look at the new posts on the main page, and I did notice one person a while back who was a Muslim, wanting all of us to know that Christians are all wrong hahaha...I didn't read all of what he wrote, and as I had enough trouble getting time to do the other things, I left it be...:) Thanks

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in the 60s 70's you saw huge crosses on chains around necks of afro headed hippies. So big they would cause back problems. Apparently the larger the cross the closer you were to God.

Charlie Foster

Sep 20, 2018
El Paso
corinthianscorner.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The all-mighty father has not restricted our actions. He merely wants us to be on his told path. It is our duty to keep our faith on him, keep our belief on him. This is the only way we can attain salvation. You can take help of some material things such as Religious Jewelry or Clothing. These items help you stay close to God, though faith in him is necessary.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The all-mighty father has not restricted our actions. He merely wants us to be on his told path. It is our duty to keep our faith on him, keep our belief on him. This is the only way we can attain salvation. You can take help of some material things such as Religious Jewelry or Clothing. These items help you stay close to God, though faith in him is necessary.

Hello Charlie!

If getting closer to God were a matter of merely putting on man made objects that they, not God, have invented how easy it would be. That would be fighting spiritual battles by fleshly means. Exercising psalm 62:8 is a more certain means. Pouring out everything in your heart before him. The good, the bad. Telling of those you're angry at, the filthy thoughts that come, the dishonest ones. Pour out in extended prayer, with the understanding and again with the spirit, every single thing until your inner search yields nothing to confess or lay out before Him. When we do this he rewards us with inner peace that passes all understanding.

Thanks for posting Charlie!

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

.....welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Taken

MR DEMMON

Dec 21, 2018
California
thelostbookofkingog.com
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Non-Christian here. Actually, ex-Christian. but really REALLY into a bit of Bible study. Its a literature thing. I read the book incessantly in my 20s. Now I'm doing a lot of writing and I reference it continually. The memorization of scripture and general familiarity with it was important to me.

Now, on the other side, I still see its value. I still more or less live by it.

Reactions: Taken and Willie T

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Non-Christian here. Actually, ex-Christian. but really REALLY into a bit of Bible study. Its a literature thing. I read the book incessantly in my 20s. Now I'm doing a lot of writing and I reference it continually. The memorization of scripture and general familiarity with it was important to me.

Now, on the other side, I still see its value. I still more or less live by it.

You are doing an important part of what it means to be Christian...living by the higher standard of God. It is like the parable of the 2 sons where one said he would obey but didn't...and the other said he wouldn't but did.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.