Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That IS the point, and tells you Who said it.

Do you see how in your argument against the Trinity you are willing to call TRUTH unimportant?

Much love!
oh it's important, and my argument is not aganist the trinity.... let that be KNOWN, my argument is aganist a lie that is out of the devil mouth.

I stand for TRUTH. and TRUTH ONLY.

Now Marks be truthful. did the scripturest say it was the "Father's" voice that spoke from heaven at the Lord Baptism? no, listen to the scriptures. Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

it just said "a voice", it did not say it was the "Father's" voice, people added that by assumption. so don't add to the word of God, ok
thank you.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it was the angel speaking for God.
This is where you are assuming something that I don't assume.

I assume that exactly what I read is correct and true and able to be understood. That God sent someone to speak, and that someone presented themself as God, and therefore was God. Not a lying spirit making people think something that wasn't true.

just ask youself, don't you talk to yourself?
You don't see that as different?

Much love!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE BAPTISM OF THE LORD JESUS, IN FLESH.

@kcnalp,
you argue for, the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, as well as many other. ok, no problem.

but many error when they say all three persons was at the Lord's Baptism. well let the Lord, who was baptized speak for himself, for it is written, John 5:37 "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape." (well this statement is after the baptism).
this statement is true, for we have only seen his TRUE image, which is Man, another of himself in flesh. but the Lord Jesus said, which is very clear, "Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.". well this ends the Lie, that it was the Father's voice at his Baptism. John truly got it right, "a" voice".
You're kidding right? How can God not be everywhere?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're kidding right? How can God not be everywhere?
now did you not out of your own mouth say God is everywhere, I agree 100%. now, here's your problem. since God is Father, son, and Holy Spirit, then all of God was in that body that was standing in the water correct, and the same with the dove.

so (A). how can you separate now, the Son from the Father , and the father from the Son, if So, then I been asking, how much of the Spirit called God was G2758 κενόω kenoo in the person you called the Son?

your answer please because Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now did you not out of your own mouth say God is everywhere, I agree 100%. now, here's your problem. since God is Father, son, and Holy Spirit, then all of God was in that body that was standing in the water correct, and the same with the dove.

so (A). how can you separate now, the Son from the Father , and the father from the Son, if So, then I been asking, how much of the Spirit called God was G2758 κενόω kenoo in the person you called the Son?

your answer please because Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
God is omnipresent. Stop trying to explain it away. Father, Son and Holy Spirit = God of the Bible.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is omnipresent. Stop trying to explain it away. Father, Son and Holy Spirit = God of the Bible.
if he's omnipresent, ( which he is), why do he need two others?... well. but lets eliminate your other two so-called persons again. scripture,
Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

ok kcnalp, basic bible study for you,

#1. how many persons is "I"? answer one person.

#2. and that one person "I" said, "Is there a God beside me?" you howler, God the Father... correct. ok lets see if there are any other persons.

#3. the term "Beside" her in Isaiah 44:8 is in definition, 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from.

so what do we have from this word in definition, and what God said?

a. God the one person said, "there is no God beside him, meaning from the definition, that there is "NO" one, NO PERSON at his side, or next to HIM.
well kcnalp, that just eliminated two of your so-called person in your trinity belief. b. definition #2. also states, that there is "NO" persons in addition to him, meaning there is no separate and distinct PERSONS next to him, nor at his side, ......... or apart from him. clearly indicating no separate or distinct person, next to, at his side, or in addition to him... lol. . well kcnalp God almighty just called you belief of three person ... False.

again, don't argue with 101G, argue with God. ...... :D YIKES!

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if he's omnipresent, ( which he is), why do he need two others?... well. but lets eliminate your other two so-called persons again. scripture,
Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

ok kcnalp, basic bible study for you,

#1. how many persons is "I"? answer one person.

#2. and that one person "I" said, "Is there a God beside me?" you howler, God the Father... correct. ok lets see if there are any other persons.

#3. the term "Beside" her in Isaiah 44:8 is in definition, 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from.

so what do we have from this word in definition, and what God said?

a. God the one person said, "there is no God beside him, meaning from the definition, that there is "NO" one, NO PERSON at his side, or next to HIM.
well kcnalp, that just eliminated two of your so-called person in your trinity belief. b. definition #2. also states, that there is "NO" persons in addition to him, meaning there is no separate and distinct PERSONS next to him, nor at his side, ......... or apart from him. clearly indicating no separate or distinct person, next to, at his side, or in addition to him... lol. . well kcnalp God almighty just called you belief of three person ... False.

again, don't argue with 101G, argue with God. ...... :D YIKES!

PICJAG
Smokescreen to hide your NT deletions!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smokescreen to hide your NT deletions!
well, well, well, now I'm accused of NT deletions, lets ask a Question, what is the Father's name in the NT? and what is the Holy Spirit name in the NT? well k what are their manes? do you know?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, well, well, now I'm accused of NT deletions,
Accused? No, you're GUILTY! You have deleted "God the Father" 16 times and you admit you don't believe Jesus is the Son of God.
lets ask a Question, what is the Father's name in the NT? and what is the Holy Spirit name in the NT? well k what are their manes? do you know?
"Let's" ask this question: Do you really think this doesn't apply to you? Who gave you an exemption to edit our Bible?
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Accused? No, you're GUILTY! You have deleted "God the Father" 16 times and you admit you don't believe Jesus is the Son of God.

"Let's" ask this question: Do you really think this doesn't apply to you? Who gave you an exemption to edit our Bible?
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
yes, oh yes it do. lets have a look see.

A. the Father's name is "JESUS",

B. the Son Name is "JESUS",

C. the HOLY SPIRIT Name is "JESUS"

what do you know, it's the same one Person, who have the same name. is that not wonderful... :D the Holy Spirit who is "JESUS", holds the titles, "Father"/Name JESUS, "Son"/Name JESUS. what a wonderful God we serve.................. "JESUS.

REMEMBER, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word. ....

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REMEMBER, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word. ....
Remember . . . you're not God.

Many of us would say you are the one arguing with Scriptures.

Much love!

Reactions: kcnalp

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember . . . you're not God.

Many of us would say you are the one arguing with Scriptures.

Much love!
I never argue with the Scriptures.
well why not obey them. simple I asked you is the person in Isaiah 44:24 is the same person in John 1:3. it's the same one person, but you seem like you can't understand that? what is the reason you cannot obey these scriptures?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well why not obey them.
You're a sinner. I'm a sinner. What's your point?
simple I asked you is the person in Isaiah 44:24 is the same person in John 1:3. it's the same one person, but you seem like you can't understand that? what is the reason you cannot obey these scriptures?
Why can't you quote the Scriptures? I do.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never argue with the Scriptures. "God the Father" and Jesus "the Son of God". You do.
well then why don't you believe what the Lord Jesus said as to who made mankind in the beginning? listen, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

do you believe what the Lord Jesus said who GOD is? a "he". a single person.

do you believe the scriptures?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well then why don't you believe what the Lord Jesus said as to who made mankind in the beginning?
I do believe it. Your question is erroneous.
John 1:1-3 (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him;
listen, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

do you believe what the Lord Jesus said who GOD is? a "he". a single person.

do you believe the scriptures?/QUOTE]
What other Scriptures do you chop out of the Bible besides "God the Father" and "the Son of God"?

Maybe this too?:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp, and @marks
1 Samuel 15:22
I do believe it. Your question is erroneous.
John 1:1-3 (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him;
how is it erroneous?

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is the reason you cannot obey these scriptures?
Why do you still beat your wife?

Do you see the comparison?

I'm always interested in an honest discussion but I'm not finding it here.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm always interested in an honest discussion but I'm not finding it here.
arer you sure that's the reason why you're not finding it here? or is it that Isaiah 44:24 and John 1: 3 destroy your belife in three persons?

or that the Lord Jesus whom you suppose to follow says God is a "HE?"

PICJAG