Genesis, the creation account, another Look

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now that we have the man formed on day 3 down,

Now let’s get to the children of Adam and Eve in the Garden, before the had Cain and Able outside the Garden. I have 2 scriptures that clearly states this fact.

CHAPTER 1,

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth".

"Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth", they did, then they sinned. now, how long was they in the garden before they sinned?, the bible don't say. but here, IN the punishment, for the sin they committed. this verse tells us that they had children in the garden, LISTEN,

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".

examine this scriptures closely. it reveals the children they had in the Garden.

Point #1. "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception".
will is a future designation indicative of the time it is spoken in, here, past tense.

#2. "greatly multiply". multiply what? sorrow and conception. sorrow is synonyms with misery which is synonyms with "PAIN". and conception here is the Hebrew word, H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone') which means,
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.

now knowing this, God said he "WILL greatly multiply" this pain in pregnancy.

here is the Revelation. you cannot multiply or INCREASE something unless it have already happen.

let me give an example: if I was setting still, at zero mph, in a vehicle, and wanted to "INCREASE" or multiply my speed, I first must be in motion or moving before I can INCREASE my speed. that's a scientific fact.

Now, to "INCREASE" or multiply Eve Sorrow/Pain and pregnancy, she first must have had a pregnancy before, in order for it to be increased or multiplied, again That’s scientific fact.

so Genesis 3:16 is the first verse to tell us that Eve was pregnant by her "HUSBAND" Adam in the Garden before they had Cain and Able. before she had Cain and Abel.

now the BIG question is this, "How long and How many children they had in the Garden before being kicked out?". the bible give us clues, scripture, Genesis 4:14 "Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me". everyone tells me that it's a lot of people. if Cain would have said if Joe or mike found me, ok, just a couple people. no he used "EVERYONE". that tell me there more of his a. /brothers and sisters/cousins on the earth with them. (my second scripture clarify these other people).

also these other people of Cain and Able sibling/Kinfolk. we can now see where Cain got his wife from.

I’ll hold my next verse after replies…

Reactions: LC627

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting indeed! :) Do you believe that God created everything in six literal 24 hour days and rested on the 7th? This was brought up in one of my classes, how could it be 24 hour days when the sun was created on the 4th day and by that is where we get our measure of time? So, was creation a process of time or literal days as we know it?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting indeed! :) Do you believe that God created everything in six literal 24 hour days and rested on the 7th? This was brought up in one of my classes, how could it be 24 hour days when the sun was created on the 4th day and by that is where we get our measure of time? So, was creation a process of time or literal days as we know it?
first thanks for the reply.

No, the 6 days of creation to me are not 24hr solar days. the Sun and the moon was made until the 4th day. in order to have a 24hr solar day A. the sun must be shining, and B. the earth rotating. the sun didn't shine until day 4. so no I don't take the 6 days literally, as in 24hrs.

yes, God rested, not like in tired, but rest as in finish from creating.

I mention this 24hr solar day a little in Post #20.

PCY

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another supportive scripture of the Children in the Garden.

scripture #2. same chapter, Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living". (KJV).

Adam called his wife name "EVE" why? because she "WAS" the mother of all Living".

this is a very important scripture because it have a direct effect on Genesis chapter 6 and the sons of God there. and here it is,

"the MOTHER of all LIVING". notice, Adam didn't name his wife until they sinned, why?

#1. you never call a woman MOTHER unless she have or had children already. why? because she had children, LIVING ONES to God.

#2. these Children was "LIVING", not just physically, but Spiritually "ALIVE". hence the reason why Adam said, "WAS" the mother of all living, (PAST TENSE) because now that they have sinned all her children from now on will be Spiritually dead to God in sin.

#3. by these Children being Spiritually alive to God, hence the TITLE" Sons", as in Sons of God. and we who are dead Spiritually must be "BORN" AGAIN, and only then are we the Sons of God.

#4. these Spiritually alive Children are the "Sons" of God in Genesis chapter 6. Just as Adam was a Son of God.... no sin. when Christ died for our sin, we who believe on his name are called the sons of God. supportive scripture,

1 John 3:1 "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

Understand by giving the woman the Name "EVE" it signified, or meant something. it meant she "WAS" (KJV) was is a past tense word indicating that the Woman had children already before they sinned.

as said, this answered the Genesis chapter 6 question as to who the "Sons of God" was there. it put an end to the faked doctrine of angels having offspring by human women. it also answer the where Cain got his wife from, and also it answer the other people Cain was afraid of in Genesis 4:14.

so, just from that name alone, "Eve", it spoke volumes, if one pay attention.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are evidence in the creation account that can shed some light on many of the unknown works of God.

By understanding the scriptures clearly, and without deception, one can answer some debatable questions that arises from the Genesis creation account.

Many of us have our own preconceived, and mind made up outlook on the creation account, that's ok.

But what if our preconceived views were taught in error. Just think about it, what if we were taught wrong.

I’m going to put forth some evidence that will challenge your preconceived, or may I say, traditional views of the creation account.

Evidence #1. Man was Formed on day 3. if this is proved correct, the Darwin theory of evolution goes out the door, (Man did not come from animals). Not only is Darwin theory of evolution is now problematic, but the young earth theory is also put in a compromised position also.

Evidence #2. Adam and Eve had children inside the Garden before they had Cain and Able outside the Garden.

Evidence #3. the Earth is Older than the Sun and the Moon, or about, or near the same age?

Evidence #4. man who was form on day 3, and I believe this is what the bible is saying, then the man predates the sun and moon that was made to shine on the fourth day. note how this is said, "before they shined their light on the Earth". Meaning Man age is older than one think. hence the young earth theory is also compromised.

if proven correctly, three things are in a problematic and compromising position from traditional views.

A.The Sons of God in chapter 6.
B.The wife of Cain.
C.The two lines of descent from Adam and Eve.

This is just for starters in the creation account.

Some age old questions can be cleared up, Likewise some NEW QUESTIONS can arise.

Looking for a good discussion. and please understand my POSITION here. I believe science, but I believe God "FIRST" then Science. I believe Science is catching up to and proving God every day.

Here are some suggestive studies before we discuss.

"Mystery of Earth's Water Origin Solved"
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...vesta-science/

"Much of Earth's Water Is Older Than the Sun"
https://www.space.com/27256-earth-wa...-than-sun.html

"Up to half of Earth’s water is older than the sun"
https://www.newscientist.com/article...-than-the-sun/

after closely studying these papers and the coming discussion a RENEWING of the MIND is in ORDER.
Here's something I'll bet a bazillion dollars you've not considered:

An "Order of Creation" is derived from analyzing the progressiveness of Creation Week itself:

The first 3 days of Creation Week, God created the spaces and then the next 3 days of Creation Week, God fills the spaces:

Day 1: God creates Light
Day 4: God creates the Sun, Moon, Stars to fill the expanse of light

Day 2: God creates the atmosphere and the sea
Day 5: God creates the birds to fill the atmosphere and the fish to fill the sea

Day 3: God creates the land
Day 6: God creates the animals and man to fill the land

Day 7 God creates the Sabbath
Question: What does He fill the Sabbath with? BECAUSE THAT'S THE "ORDER OF CREATION", RIGHT? HE'S GOT TO FILL IT WITH SOMETHING, RIGHT?

He fills it with Himself. He fills the Sabbath with Himself. But tell people that the Sabbath is a time to spend with God and the brethren and that football, paying bills, mowing the lawn, etc. are things that need to be set aside while we enjoy the presence of God and bask in His glorious light of His character, and they'll accuse you of "legalism" and argue to no end as to why the Sabbath isn't important - even sanctimoniously claiming that "I spend every day with God" when they know full well that the majority of their time is spent IGNORING the God they claim they can't do without for a moment. Really, let's be honest...just how close to God can a person get on days when we're running around with a hundred things to think about and do? That's exactly why He created the Sabbath - to "rest" which is exactly what the word means - and get aside with our Creator and remember that someday soon, all is going to go back to liek it was in the Garden of Eden, before sin ruined everything and cost the life of our dear Lord and Savior. Anyway, that's the order of Creation.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis chapter 6, the un-fallen Line from Adam, meets the fallen line from Adam.

Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:3 "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

I'm going to give the short detail account of these sons of God and Giants/Nephilim that was in the EARTH.

the Sons of God.
Humans that was born to Adam and Eve in the Garden before they sinned. Sons of God means, alive to God spiritually, or simply without sin. and when these children multiply they over spread the earth also. and the fallen line from Adam through Seth did the same. and when they met, a clean vessel, (sin free) is contaminated by the vessel of corruption, (sinful). so some ways or characteristics are picked up from both parents. just like today when a christian marries a none christian. some ways or exposure will shape or have the effect on children behavior when they grow up. even today some children develop faster that others, both physically and mental. and given the right condition and unchecked even the best laid plans of the parent are sometimes usurped. hence the reason why God destroyed the earth,

Genesis 6:3 "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

Genesis 6:5 "And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Genesis 6:7 "And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them".

Notice something, God didn't say the "wickedness of THE SONS OF GOD was great in the earth.

that just told us something, it was man humans who was wicked in the earth. he destroy man from the face of the EARTH.

point 2. these Giants/Nephilim was not 2 and 300 feet tall as the false book of Enoch state. no, the Nephilim was tall but not like that, but became bullies or tyrant, or MIGHTY MEN, simply meaning they became good at killing other men.

the bible itself tells us who these Giants/Nephilim are. listen, Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

here the bible clearly tell us who these Giants/Nephilim are, no mystery. they are what the bible calls "MIGHTY MEN". known as H1368 גִּבּוֹר gibbowr (ghib-bore'). and all these Giants/Nephilim or mighty men had normal human parents. even those in Genesis chapter 6.

I gave the short account without going into any detail study. so there, another mystery cleared up about the Genesis creation account.

PCY

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first man was not the light.
The second was and is the light.

John 1:6-10
[6] There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. [7] The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. [8] He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. [9] That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Thank you. I’ve more I could ask but I might get thrown off for such questions. I’m sorry if I disrupted your thread. Interesting thread, 101G.

I always enjoy your questions. :)
I am enjoying this thread. x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wouldn’t do that to you. Maybe I’ll start a separate thread later and ask the questions. so I won’t derail yours.

I am sure he enjoys your questions...no need for a new thread. Your questions are always in line with the Topic... x

Reactions: 101G

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Humans that was born to Adam and Eve in the Garden before they sinned. Sons of God means, alive to God spiritually, or simply without sin. and when these children multiply they over spread the earth also.

If they were born without sin ...how did they later come into " As in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive."

If they were born before Adam sinned...how did they get to be "in Adam's sin"?

We were all born 'in Adam'..but they were not...so, where did their sin come from for which Christ died for all men? hmmmmm

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make some very good point, I watch what you post... (smile)

Keep up the good work.

be blessed in the Lord.

Thank you my Brother IN Christ and ditto to you. :)

God Bless you and yours abundantly.
Taken

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they were born without sin ...how did they later come into " As in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive."

If they were born before Adam sinned...how did they get to be "in Adam's sin"?

Excellent question to which I believe 101G does not have an answer.

We were all born 'in Adam'..but they were not...so, where did their sin come from for which Christ died for all men? hmmmmm

When you say, "Christ died for all men" did you mean each and every man's sins? In that case, you err in understanding 1 Corinthians15:22

Matthew 1:21 reads:

You shall call His name Jesus for He shall save His people from their sins.

To God Be The Glory

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When you say, "Christ died for all men" did you mean each and every man's sins? In that case, you err in understanding 1 Corinthians15:22

If you don't believe that..then I don't understand.
It says:-
2 Corinthians 5:15
"And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again."

Of course He died for all mankind. He did not die for a "selected few."
But what man does with the gift, is mans own choice!

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't believe that..then I don't understand.

You don’t understand because you fail to see the thrust of Matthew 1:21.

The methodology by which God had given us to understand difficult passages is by comparing scripture with scriptures and spiritual things with spiritual.

There are Scriptures that seem easy to understand but with further study, we find our conclusions are not what we thought them to be. For example, the word “all” in 1 Corinthians 15:22 and 2 Corinthians 5:15 must first be qualified.

The first word “all” in 1 Cor 15 means each and every but the second “all” CANNOT mean the same for we know hell is going to be heavily populated.

When Jesus went to the cross He paid for each and every sin that I would ever commit, past, present, and future.

2 Corinthians 5:15
"And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again."

I’ve already given you Mat 1:21 as a Scripture reference. The word “all” above, however, must be qualified.

For example, “there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed (Luke 2:1). Did the decree meant “all” the countries in the world? No. Only those countries Rome had conquered.

Likewise, the word “all” in 2 Co 5:15 does not mean each and every or there will be a contradiction with Mat 1:21 which declares that Jesus will save His people (the elect, the chosen, the remnant) from their sins, and we know there are no contradictions in Scripture. It is our understandings that are faulty.

Of course He died for all mankind. He did not die for a "selected few."
But what man does with the gift, is mans own choice!

After the fall, man lost all ability to communicate with God and became subject to physical as well as spiritual death. A corpse can’t do anything let alone make a choice for God (Romans 3).

The only way a person can be saved is when the Father draws him!!! After all, Salvation belongs to God. He is the only one that saves. Never man.

To God Be The Glory