Glimpse of Eternity by Ian McCormack

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Beano

Feb 7, 2008
I saw a similar post to this one today but cant find it so I don't know if it has been moved or deleted so I'm going to start a new thread.A Glimpse of Eternity by Ian McCormack is a real life testomony of a man who was stung by a Box Jellyfish and God gave him a glimpse of Hell and then Heaven. I heard his live testomony whilst at Bible College. I'm sure many of you will scoff at such a post but I found he had a very powerful testomony and at least a dozen people got saved that night.If you think this will be of interest the link is below. from this site you can either download a book or listen to the audio download or watch a dramatised verson which is an 1hour 22min longhttp://www.aglimpseofeternity.org/content.php?folder_id=14Kevin

Beano

Feb 7, 2008
Jesus Christ, the living Word saves.When will people ever learn this?The only way anybody gets saved is through Jesus Christ Rom 10:9,10 . So when I said at least a dozen people got saved that night of course it was through Jesus, on a Christian forum I didn't think that I would need to qualify something that is so foundational. If you had listened to the testamony which you obviously didn't you would have known that it was as much a testamony to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as it was about Heaven and Hell.Kevin

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wayne Murray;38076)
Jesus Christ, the living Word saves.When will people ever learn this?
That's true, but however even the devil can believe can fall and tremble... Reminds me of James 2:19 and Matthew 7:21... we need His help all the time...JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
I Pet.1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. The Lord’s harvest is a process of sowing the Word, refining, cleaning, sifting, purification, and separation.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wayne Murray;38113)
I Pet.1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. The Lord’s harvest is a process of sowing the Word, refining, cleaning, sifting, purification, and separation.
Amen!JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Beano

Feb 7, 2008
Jag wrote"Reminds me of James 2:19 and Matthew 7:21... we need His help all the time..."Jag would you care to explain in the context of this thread.KevinEph 4:32

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Beano;38162)
Jag wrote"Reminds me of James 2:19 and Matthew 7:21... we need His help all the time..."Jag would you care to explain in the context of this thread.KevinEph 4:32
My post was not referring to the original poost, bur rather on a quote that that I quoted on. Yahshua forever saves people who trust in Him and do His work.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Beano

Feb 7, 2008
I AgreeJag you have my public apology for thinking otherwiseI'm sorryKevinEph 4:32