God bless me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless me with strength, knowledge and wisdom to care daughter, wife and baby in her womb my parents and mother-in-law and brother-in-law who will come to help and care wife soon.
It's really a difficult time as daughter is a kid, wife is pregnant with a baby, parents are ailing and wife's mom and bro. will be with us we have to show our love care and I am responsible to take care, and you can say I am alone to care them all.
I think I am doing family ministry now , and it's really difficult time.

Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless me with strength, knowledge and wisdom to care daughter, wife and baby in her womb my parents and mother-in-law and brother-in-law who will come to help and care wife soon.
It's really a difficult time as daughter is a kid, wife is pregnant with a baby, parents are ailing and wife's mom and bro. will be with us we have to show our love care and I am responsible to take care, and you can say I am alone to care them all.

Thanks!

Praying for helpers brother. I so hope your brother in law and mother in law will help to lighten your burden. Family ministry, haha! You see how hard it is to care for the family in this way yes? Haha! I love you bro, you are a kind man who cares very much for his family and works very hard to make things good for others.
You are my "India Family" and I love you all so much! I will never forget your family in prayer Mel.
God bless you all!
I have your dad on my heart, has he improved with strength in legs yet? He is so funny, he made me laugh with his exuberance in the video!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for helpers brother. I so hope your brother in law and mother in law will help to lighten your burden. Family ministry, haha! You see how hard it is to care for the family in this way yes? Haha! I love you bro, you are a kind man who cares very much for his family and works very hard to make things good for others.
You are my "India Family" and I love you all so much! I will never forget your family in prayer Mel.
God bless you all!
I have your dad on my heart, has he improved with strength in legs yet? He is so funny, he made me laugh with his exuberance in the video!

Yes, thanks alot sis. Nancy, yes, they will be a big help to us and specially to wife.

Yes it's really hard and I feel sometimes I am sitting on something, and it may explode, such is the situation. Yes I call family ministry because I am so stuck in family , and no time to think or go out to do something.

Love you sis. Nancy , you are a tremendous blessing, Praise God!.

love you sis. Nancy and we will remain always grateful for your love. Thanks sis. Nancy, he is still unwell because of his urine infection and prostate, doctor has told for surgery and we have not gone for surgery also doctor had told doctor does not know if surgery will be successful or not. Just praying and leaving into the hand of living God.

Yes, he is active and talkative, and talks from Bible and you know he wants to attract others and talk to them you can notice in the video. It's a Blessing that he knows and encourages from Bible. You know he is a respected and senior Pastor in our area, for his knowledge from the Bible. He talks boldly smartly and will impress , also from his voice you cannot recognize he is sick.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for you and for all of yours!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, thanks alot sis. Nancy, yes, they will be a big help to us and specially to wife.

Yes it's really hard and I feel sometimes I am sitting on something, and it may explode, such is the situation. Yes I call family ministry because I am so stuck in family , and no time to think or go out to do something.

Love you sis. Nancy , you are a tremendous blessing, Praise God!.

love you sis. Nancy and we will remain always grateful for your love. Thanks sis. Nancy, he is still unwell because of his urine infection and prostate, doctor has told for surgery and we have not gone for surgery also doctor had told doctor does not know if surgery will be successful or not. Just praying and leaving into the hand of living God.

Yes, he is active and talkative, and talks from Bible and you know he wants to attract others and talk to them you can notice in the video. It's a Blessing that he knows and encourages from Bible. You know he is a respected and senior Pastor in our area, for his knowledge from the Bible. He talks boldly smartly and will impress , also from his voice you cannot recognize he is sick.

You and your dad have been a blessing to many, and yes...it is hard to tell he is sick by his voice...he is genuine! I know how you all trust in God for all things brother, I know that you all pray together daily and night. God will bless this kind of faith i believe.
Much love and hugs all around, and prayers for you all always.

Reactions: My Dreams