God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, no one buys that argument. Trump has been a huge embarrassment to America, and has done appalling damage to our nation. Not the least of it are the tens of thousands of deaths that occurred because he called concern over the pandemic to be "a hoax." That will be his legacy.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about concentration camps? Would that work?

Most cities are run by Democrats, by the way.
Look /seek/ the source of power/ who is calling the shots higher up.
Follow the money (on earth) - pahrmracy,
and
spiritually (from heaven) - the Creator....

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, no one buys that argument. Trump has been a huge embarrassment to America, and has done appalling damage to our nation. Not the least of it are the tens of thousands of deaths that occurred because he called concern over the pandemic to be "a hoax." That will be his legacy.

I thank God most every day that Trump is our president and Not of bitter Billary who is pro abortion,sexual perversion and is anti God, religion,military and law and order!!!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thank God most every day that Trump is our president and Not of bitter Billary

Clinton lost. Try to find a way to live with it.

Donald Trump: "I'm Very Pro Choice," Partial Birth Abortion is OK

"Oh, wait, I changed my mind, again..." Yep.

So you support Trump who is pro-sexual perversion and is anti God, religion, military and law and order.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clinton lost. Try to find a way to live with it.

Donald Trump: "I'm Very Pro Choice," Partial Birth Abortion is OK

"Oh, wait, I changed my mind, again..." Yep.

So you support Trump who is pro-sexual perversion and is anti God, religion, military and law and order.

Some grow older and get wiser!! and not believe what they did 30 years ago!!! Some just stay stupid!!!
NEWS JULY 19, 2020

Riot declared in Portland, vandals torch police building: 'Every precinct, every town, burn the precincts to the ground'

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some grow older and get wiser!! and not believe what they did 30 years ago!!! Some just stay stupid!!!
NEWS JULY 19, 2020

Riot declared in Portland, vandals torch police building: 'Every precinct, every town, burn the precincts to the ground'
Give the vandals 30 years, and you'll be voting for one of them for President.

Reactions: bukka

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think of Trump as an "anointed" leader and believe he is incapable of his own salvation or the salvation of others.
I see the video had Michele Bachmann in it. Recently, she had changed her tune slightly and is now blaming the COVID pandemic and current unrest on the Trump administration's Middle East peace plan.

Michele Bachmann Blames Trump Administration Middle East Peace Plan for COVID-19, Civil Unrest | Right Wing Watch

Right-wing former Rep. Michele Bachmann appeared on Jan Markell’s “Understanding The Times” radio program Sunday, where she said that the current COVID-19 pandemic and the nationwide unrest sparked by the police killing of George Floyd is God punishing the United States for the Middle East peace plan that the Trump administration unveiled earlier this year.

Bachmann, who currently serves as a so-called “pastor to the United Nations,” has warned that an effort by the United States to put any sort of pressure on Israel will anger God. An ardent supporter of President Donald Trump, Bachmann nevertheless declared during her appearance on Markell’s program that the Trump administration’s proposed peace plan has done just that and is therefore responsible for the “distress” that America is currently experiencing.

“On Jan, 28, 2020, a plan was revealed that envisioned a dividing of the covenant land and a division of Jerusalem,” she said. “Since that time, we have seen nothing but distress. The Bible speaks of that in Zechariah: Anyone who burdens themselves with a division of Jerusalem will be cut themselves upon a rock. Nations will be destroyed, Isaiah 60 says, if they do not follow the word of God. Messiah will judge nations, Psalm 2:12 says. It’s very clear. That’s why this warning was given to various high officials prior to the release of this plan. Now warnings are given again that perhaps this distress could be removed from our nation if we would withdraw the maps in this plan that envision the division of the biblical land and the division of Jerusalem.”

Paula White has been rather quiet lately too. The last thing I heard about her is that she was back in Florida opening her church again.

Trump advisor and local pastor Paula White's Apopka church is back open

Interesting news, y'all! At the height of Florida's coronavirus outbreak, Trump adviser and local pastor Paula White has reopened her Apopka church.

"Our doors are opened at City of Destiny! Join us in-person for service this Sunday 10 a.m.," White wrote in an email Saturday morning, alerting her flock that the East McCormick Road church opened for Godly business on July 5. That was the day after Florida reported our highest increase in new cases, with 11,458. The second-highest increase just came on Friday, with 11,433 reported. On Saturday, state health officials reported 10,360 new cases, the third-highest same-day total since the pandemic began, and 212 new hospitalizations.

I wondered if her church was in financial problems when she moved to Washington. She saw to it that it got some of that stimulus money that got passed around to churches.

https://www.newsweek.com/religious-...ppp-loans-megachurches-amass-millions-1515963

Willow Creek Community Church, which averages 18,000 attendees at its seven locations in the Chicago area, received between $5 million and $10 million, according to the Treasury Department data.

In 2018, court records cited by the Chicago Tribune found that Willow Creek paid $3.25 million to settle lawsuits alleging a church volunteer sexually abused children. Reuters reported on Tuesday that the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Bernardino, California, received between $5 million and $10 million, despite publicly acknowledging its role in decades of sexual abuse.

Isn't that great that federal money was being used to bail out churches already suffering financially because of sex abuse?

What White's church got was small in comparison, but it might have been enough that she could afford to reopen it.

City of Destiny received between $150,000 and $350,000 from the PPP. Churches and evangelical leaders tied to Trump amassed at least $17.3 million in rescue package loans, the Associated Press said Tuesday.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
church was in financial problems when she moved to Washington. She saw to it that it got some of that stimulus money that got passed around to churches.
Do you have any recollection of the letter sent to all the pastors (according to pastors back then)
(this was a decade or so ago, maybe more than once, maybe not)
from the government or from whoever ? offering (in case of marshall law or other troubles) the pastors financial incentives , housing incentives, food incentives, transportation incentives and protection incentives to them as long as they 'told' their congregations to go along with the government ?
That was when pastors started online web preaching and transcripts or sites with sermons and/r onYoutube preaching
telling their 'audience' that the mark of the beast was not something to worry about -
to go along with the government if the government said to get a chip …..

regardless of course with what God and His Word Says, and regardless of what actually happens to their soul(s) ….

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have any recollection of the letter sent to all the pastors (according to pastors back then)
(this was a decade or so ago, maybe more than once, maybe not)
from the government or from whoever ? offering (in case of marshall law or other troubles) the pastors financial incentives , housing incentives, food incentives, transportation incentives and protection incentives to them as long as they 'told' their congregations to go along with the government ?
That was when pastors started online web preaching and transcripts or sites with sermons and/r onYoutube preaching
telling their 'audience' that the mark of the beast was not something to worry about -
to go along with the government if the government said to get a chip …..

regardless of course with what God and His Word Says, and regardless of what actually happens to their soul(s) ….

I don't recall this letter, Joseph77. Who issued it and what was the date of the letter? It sounds like an interesting letter.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall this letter, Joseph77. Who issued it and what was the date of the letter? It sounds like an interesting letter.
The last I heard of it was years ago, from a pastor who told his congregation about it instead of doing what the government wanted him to do. A few other pastors about that time also informed others, instead of complying.

They, of course, did not seek government help nor assistance in any way, then or this year even (&cov(d*)
but , as seen, most religious groups complied, as did most churches.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the video had Michele Bachmann in it. Recently, she had changed her tune slightly and is now blaming the COVID pandemic and current unrest on the Trump administration's Middle East peace plan.

Michele Bachmann Blames Trump Administration Middle East Peace Plan for COVID-19, Civil Unrest | Right Wing Watch

Right-wing former Rep. Michele Bachmann appeared on Jan Markell’s “Understanding The Times” radio program Sunday, where she said that the current COVID-19 pandemic and the nationwide unrest sparked by the police killing of George Floyd is God punishing the United States for the Middle East peace plan that the Trump administration unveiled earlier this year.

Bachmann, who currently serves as a so-called “pastor to the United Nations,” has warned that an effort by the United States to put any sort of pressure on Israel will anger God. An ardent supporter of President Donald Trump, Bachmann nevertheless declared during her appearance on Markell’s program that the Trump administration’s proposed peace plan has done just that and is therefore responsible for the “distress” that America is currently experiencing.

“On Jan, 28, 2020, a plan was revealed that envisioned a dividing of the covenant land and a division of Jerusalem,” she said. “Since that time, we have seen nothing but distress. The Bible speaks of that in Zechariah: Anyone who burdens themselves with a division of Jerusalem will be cut themselves upon a rock. Nations will be destroyed, Isaiah 60 says, if they do not follow the word of God. Messiah will judge nations, Psalm 2:12 says. It’s very clear. That’s why this warning was given to various high officials prior to the release of this plan. Now warnings are given again that perhaps this distress could be removed from our nation if we would withdraw the maps in this plan that envision the division of the biblical land and the division of Jerusalem.”

But if God chose Trump to save the USA from destruction, isn't Michelle Bachmann being unfaithful to Trump, the "anointed" of the Lord? I guess the "anointing" of Trump wasn't good enough for Michelle Bachmann.

Paula White has been rather quiet lately too. The last thing I heard about her is that she was back in Florida opening her church again.

Trump advisor and local pastor Paula White's Apopka church is back open

Interesting news, y'all! At the height of Florida's coronavirus outbreak, Trump adviser and local pastor Paula White has reopened her Apopka church.

"Our doors are opened at City of Destiny! Join us in-person for service this Sunday 10 a.m.," White wrote in an email Saturday morning, alerting her flock that the East McCormick Road church opened for Godly business on July 5. That was the day after Florida reported our highest increase in new cases, with 11,458. The second-highest increase just came on Friday, with 11,433 reported. On Saturday, state health officials reported 10,360 new cases, the third-highest same-day total since the pandemic began, and 212 new hospitalizations.

I wondered if her church was in financial problems when she moved to Washington. She saw to it that it got some of that stimulus money that got passed around to churches.

I guess she wanted cash from the "anointed" one in the White House and got it from The Man. Perhaps her church was in financial problems. Perhaps.

https://www.newsweek.com/religious-...ppp-loans-megachurches-amass-millions-1515963

Willow Creek Community Church, which averages 18,000 attendees at its seven locations in the Chicago area, received between $5 million and $10 million, according to the Treasury Department data.
In 2018, court records cited by the Chicago Tribune found that Willow Creek paid $3.25 million to settle lawsuits alleging a church volunteer sexually abused children. Reuters reported on Tuesday that the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Bernardino, California, received between $5 million and $10 million, despite publicly acknowledging its role in decades of sexual abuse.
Isn't that great that federal money was being used to bail out churches already suffering financially because of sex abuse?

What White's church got was small in comparison, but it might have been enough that she could afford to reopen it.

City of Destiny received between $150,000 and $350,000 from the PPP. Churches and evangelical leaders tied to Trump amassed at least $17.3 million in rescue package loans, the Associated Press said Tuesday.

A lot of Roman Catholic dioceses are strapped for cash given the priest sex abuse crisis. I'm sure that church is happy about the financial bailout that they've received. I guess every taxpayer will be happy to be helping the Catholic Church this way, excepting those that are very hostile to that church. But I guess the Trump Administration doesn't worry about that.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last I heard of it was years ago, from a pastor who told his congregation about it instead of doing what the government wanted him to do. A few other pastors about that time also informed others, instead of complying.

They, of course, did not seek government help nor assistance in any way, then or this year even (&cov(d*)
but , as seen, most religious groups complied, as did most churches.

I haven't heard of this letter, Joseph77. It is an interesting story, I admit.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't heard of this letter, Joseph77. It is an interesting story, I admit.
Perhaps look and watch at what has happened since pastors started telling their audiences , in person and/or online and/or on tv, to do what the government says, including being chipped.....

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that excuse fails. We've had a good number of very good presidents over the last few decades. And yes, a few bad ones. Nothing as embarrassing to American as the current one.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The system (of the world) itself is , while permitted by God, death dealing, not 'good', not obedient to God.
No matter who is set in position (political, medical, social, religious, educational, financial, or other) ....

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When confronted by criticism, Trump shakes it off.

The trouble about shaking it off is that it can be an evasion of responsibility. No wonder Trump has had five bankruptcies and is offering the same leadership to America. Trump's evading responsibility is another sign that God has not chosen Trump to save the USA.

We do not need supposed "anointed" leaders like Trump to help us in the bad times. Christians have only one "anointed" leader, or Christ, to lead us on our way. That Christ is Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God. We don't need any other.

Reactions: Giuliano

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and is offering the same leadership to America.
For an eye-opening (previously unknown to you apparently) discovery,

look up the last 120 years of the country's financial happenings, per each president's term.

Trump apparently continued a long tradition, with only one term a few decades ago being different.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For an eye-opening (previously unknown to you apparently) discovery,

look up the last 120 years of the country's financial happenings, per each president's term.

Trump apparently continued a long tradition, with only one term a few decades ago being different.

I would say, Joseph77, that Trump is serving the elites that have supported him and is making good money for both him and them. One could consider it as another vulgar perversion of the golden rule, i.e. "he who has the gold, rules". We simply cannot consider this anti-christ, Trump, as meaning any good for the country. We have to tell everyone that Jesus Christ is sufficient for us in all things.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say, Joseph77, that Trump is serving the elites that have supported him and is making good money for both him and them. One could consider it as another vulgar perversion of the golden rule, i.e. "he who has the gold, rules". We simply cannot consider this anti-christ, Trump, as meaning any good for the country. We have to tell everyone that Jesus Christ is sufficient for us in all things.
So Trump is not doing anything different than the previous elite, presidents, congress, mayors, governors, corporations, medical and political and financial, throughout society, for 2000 years then ?
(with few if any exceptions)