God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that only 'thinkers' may be saved? How would you define a 'thinker'? Are there scriptures that support your view?
Non-hinkers are so easy for satan to use as his tools and fools!!!Beware!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I post to help the poor lost,blinded souls to find Truth=God's Word!!
You sound full of yourself. You think others are blind when you follow blind false prophets blindly yourself?

Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Reactions: amadeus

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound full of yourself. You think others are blind when you follow blind false prophets blindly yourself?

Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Who are you trying to help here??? I post to help the poor lost,blinded souls to find Truth=God's Word!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God wants to give me a jet would you mock and scoff??
I might, I might not. How could I know in advance? Duplantis said God wanted him to have a new jet so he could fly around the world preaching to people. That made me wonder if God wanted you to help "poor, blinded souls," why God didn't give you a jet too.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might, I might not. How could I know in advance? Duplantis said God wanted him to have a new jet so he could fly around the world preaching to people. That made me wonder if God wanted you to help "poor, blinded souls," why God didn't give you a jet too.

I am very happy to receive all the blessing and gifts God will give me.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's as though Trump is trying to lose the election, now. He's deploying "little green men" in place where citizens are going to be riled against him for grabbing people off the street and holding them without charges.

I think his mind has finally gone.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's as though Trump is trying to lose the election, now. He's deploying "little green men" in place where citizens are going to be riled against him for grabbing people off the street and holding them without charges.

I think his mind has finally gone.

Trump wants law and order not lowlife burning and riots!!And you??

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump wants law and order

He has no concept of law and order.

"Because a lot of times by the time you go to court … it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida; he had a lot of fires [and] they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying but take the guns first, go through due process second."
Donald Trump

Donald Trump encouraged supporters to rough up potential protesters Monday at his final pre-Iowa caucus rally. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/01/trump-i-ll-pay-for-protester-beatings

not lowlife burning and riots!!

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence
White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence | FOX 2

America is onto those guys. Nice try, though. This is why the FBI has found that right-wing terrorists are the major danger to America. The extreme right is willing to burn cities, and kill police to get what they want:

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

Police claim they found "Boogaloo" movement-linked messages scrawled in blood. One read, "I became unreasonable"
“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

And you??

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump wants law and order not lowlife burning and riots!!And you??
Wake up and smell the coffee. Trump has been President for three years, and the country is falling apart.

When Trump says "law and order," he reminds of what George Wallace who used that phrase. It reminds me of Adolph Hitler who used it.

The streets of our country are in turmoil. The Universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might and the republic is in danger. Yes, danger from within and without. We need law and order. Yes, without law and order our nation cannot survive. Elect us and we shall restore law and order." Adolph Hilter, Hamburg, Germany, 1932.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wake up and smell the coffee. Trump has been President for three years, and the country is falling apart.

When Trump says "law and order," he reminds of what George Wallace who used that phrase. It reminds me of Adolph Hitler who used it.

The streets of our country are in turmoil. The Universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might and the republic is in danger. Yes, danger from within and without. We need law and order. Yes, without law and order our nation cannot survive. Elect us and we shall restore law and order." Adolph Hilter, Hamburg, Germany, 1932.

Every city with riots are run by liberal dems!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every city with riots are run by liberal dems!!
What cities are rioting? To hear you talk, we have cities being burned to the ground. Quick! Call out Trump's Troooper and blast away. Go around in unmarked vans kidnapping people for walking around. What about concentration camps? Would that work?

Most cities are run by Democrats, by the way.

Reactions: bukka

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What cities are rioting? To hear you talk, we have cities being burned to the ground. Quick! Call out Trump's Troooper and blast away. Go around in unmarked vans kidnapping people for walking around. What about concentration camps? Would that work?

Most cities are run by Democrats, by the way.

Portland Oregon has seen riots for the last 47 days last night rioters tried to burn and destroy law and order.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Portland Oregon has seen riots for the last 47 days last night rioters tried to burn and destroy law and order.
If you said they had protests for that long, I could believe you. If you said there had been times when the protests turned violent, I could believe you.

What is your idea of law and order? Slaveowners beating their slaves? The KKK lynching black men? White cops killing black men? Donald Trump's idea about law and order seems to be that white cops should be able to kill blacks whenever they want -- to keep the country safe for white people.

Is the Confederate flag a good symbol of law and order? I thought it was a sign of violent rebellion and civil war to established law and order. Yet Trump seems to like the Confederate flag. Why do some people in the South (and some in the North) still like it? Why is that? My guess is their idea of law and order means the white man gets to rule.

Things got worse under this President. He did not "make America great again." The police continued to break the law, and you and Trump want to allow that. As long as it's black people getting killed in the name of law and order, it's fine with you. If they protest, then use force to shut them up.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump took over when the economy was booming with the longest expansion in peacetime history. There was a very good pandemic team ready to go, which functioned very well during the previous crisis. Crime was at the lowest level in 30 years.

Now, the economy is in the dumpster. Because Trump disbanded the pandemic team, and called the COVID-19 danger "a hoax", we're stuck in a pandemic that other nations overcame in a few months.

Crime has been steadily rising under Trump's mismanagement.

And he says it's all Obama's fault.

This is why Americans want him out.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump took over when the economy was booming with the longest expansion in peacetime history. There was a very good pandemic team ready to go, which functioned very well during the previous crisis. Crime was at the lowest level in 30 years.

Now, the economy is in the dumpster. Because Trump disbanded the pandemic team, and called the COVID-19 danger "a hoax", we're stuck in a pandemic that other nations overcame in a few months.

Crime has been steadily rising under Trump's mismanagement.

And he says it's all Obama's fault.

This is why Americans want him out.
Let me add a few things.

Racial tensions are on the rise. Deaths from opiods are at a record high (after Trump declaring victory). International tension has increased with the potential for wars increasing. Iran is busy pursuing its nuclear ambitions because Trump ditched the agreement Obama agreed to. North Korea is laughing at us, saying there's nothing to talk about anymore. World leaders laugh at him behind his back. Traditional allies look at the US with suspicion now. International order is breaking down, meaning we lack peaceful means to settle disputes. That increases the potential for war.

So many positions in the US government remain vacant, some parts of the government might as well not exist. The FEC has zero authority now to enforce the laws with three vacancies. It's obvious, isn't it, that Trump likes the idea of being able to break election laws since there's not much the FEC can do except complain a little. All power becomes his if the rest of the government is neutralized.

The USA is on a self-destruct course under Trump. Four more years, and it will be a banana republic.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The USA is on a self-destruct course under Trump. Four more years, and it will be a banana republic.
So?
Under who ?
Under anyone the last 120 years ?
Yes.
No matter who is president, nor what party.....
"self-destruct" ? i.e. pernicious, death dealing ?
So ?
All the world/ all society is. Always has been.