God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I don't know what your comment "He's half deaf and half crazy." means.
You said you thought he might be hard of hearing. It beats me what you meant. I was just trying to ask you what you meant. He's rich enough to afford a hearing aid, you know.

And if he can't hear, as you supposed, he would be half crazy to respond to things he couldn't hear clearly.

Reactions: Nancy

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that's correct I think he's a little bit hard of hearing, and maybe he will get a hearing aid now.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think anyone can make a mistake when speaking. If someone admits he made a mistake, I tend to take him at his word. Does that explain the difference? Now if Trump could ever admit being wrong about something. What a relief that would be.

You call Biden's gaffes a "mistake when speaking"? I can't understand some of the words coming out of his mouth! They are garbled, not even words.... I feel sorry for him, but I don't believe that he is mentally fit for office.

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is going senile and it is sad to see. He should be enjoying his golden years not being pushed to run when he is no where near mentally capable

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just pretend it isn't there and it might go away.

Trump's aides debate a new virus approach as President claims it will 'disappear' - CNNPolitics

Yet despite the clear signs of trouble, Trump and his aides appear split over whether the President should spend more time and energy in confronting the pandemic.

Trump himself suggested in an interview Wednesday the virus may take care of itself.
"I think we're going to be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear," he said.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Theirs a lot of African-Americans that won't accept that apology, that comment could do irreparable damage to his campaign. I'm even disturbed by it.
Nothing will damage Biden's campaign. He is the Trojan Horse of the Democrats, and here is the evidence:
upload_2020-7-2_16-25-21.png

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just pretend it isn't there and it might go away.

Trump's aides debate a new virus approach as President claims it will 'disappear' - CNNPolitics

Yet despite the clear signs of trouble, Trump and his aides appear split over whether the President should spend more time and energy in confronting the pandemic.

Trump himself suggested in an interview Wednesday the virus may take care of itself.
"I think we're going to be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear," he said.

Where is the black death?? the Spanish flu??? today that killed 60 million???

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Still around and kills people many times. They never left and in fact the Spanish flu is te swine flu that was here in the USA under BO. There is a new outbreak of the swine flu, guess where, wuhan and may come this far again. The black plague can be control with antibiotics which is a sigt better than in ancient times

The Black Death in Modern Times | Lymphatic & Endocrine system articles | Body & Health Conditions center | SteadyHealth.com

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing will damage Biden's campaign. He is the Trojan Horse of the Democrats, and here is the evidence:
View attachment 9816

The DNC is going to get rid of Joe Biden and give the nomination to someone else, he's getting senile and the DNC knows it and they are coming up with a plan. The powers that be can still give it to a Democratic candidate that has dropped out, I don't think theirs a law against it.

DNC Communications Director: Convention Must Happen Because ‘We Are Not Officially Nominating Joe Biden’

DNC: Convention Must Happen, We Are Not Officially Nominating Biden

Xochitl Hinojosa, communications director for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), sparked confusion this week after stating during an appearance on Fox News that it is crucial for the party to hold its convention, because they are "not officially nominating Joe Biden in order to take Donald Trump."

"There’s a real possibility the convention does not happen or it happens in a virtual sense. Is that correct as of today?" Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer asked.

"First of all, our convention has to happen, because we are not officially nominating Joe Biden in order to take Donald Trump," Hinojosa replied. "So our convention is happening. There is business that has to happen"

The comment from her Fox News interview is at 7:25

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still around and kills people many times. They never left and in fact the Spanish flu is te swine flu that was here in the USA under BO. There is a new outbreak of the swine flu, guess where, wuhan and may come this far again. The black plague can be control with antibiotics which is a sigt better than in ancient times

The Black Death in Modern Times | Lymphatic & Endocrine system articles | Body & Health Conditions center | SteadyHealth.com

Get real!!! Black death and Spanish flu killed more than 60 million.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Kenneth Copeland prayed those two away.

The timing is what is so odd about Trump's comment. Just as the US hits more cases than ever, he says maybe it will just disappear. That tells me he has no real plan.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many millions did the black death and Spanish flu kill this year?????

Goggle it. It's not about billions, honestly you don't pay attention it's about the fact that those things are still around and the Spanish/Swine flu is making a comeback right now in China

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goggle it. It's not about billions, honestly you don't pay attention it's about the fact that those things are still around and the Spanish/Swine flu is making a comeback right now in China

Non-thinkers are a waste of time!!!
How many millions died from the Spanish flu last year??

Last edited: