God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I am not mistaken Trump failed to veto every spending bill that gave millions to Planned Parenthood. And PP is primarily in the abortion business. Actions speak louder than words.

"CNSNews.com reported – Despite promising to defund Planned Parenthood, President Donald Trump signed a budget Friday, which was passed by the Republican-led Congress, that fully funds the nation’s largest abortion provider until the end of fiscal year 2019...
In fact, Trump has signed multiple continuing resolutions (CRs) that fully funded Planned Parenthood despite his campaign promise to defund it.

Did Trump Actually Eliminate Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood with New Title X Rule? - www.HNewsWire.com
And I've lost respect for Mike Pence. I used to like him a lot. I thought he was a real fiscal conservative and a real Christian. Did you see the line in that article about him?

President Donald Trump is the most pro-life president in American history,” Pence told the crowd.

No, he's not. These people campaign on promising to do something about abortion since they have gotten many Christians to vote for them with that promise; but once they're in there, they feel free to break their promises.

It outrages me that my tax money is being used to suppport Planned Parenthood. Okay, maybe abortion can't be banned because of the Supreme Court's ruling -- but does the government have to help pay for it? So much wasteful spending -- and then Trump caves in because he's afraid of having a government shutdown if a spending bill isn't passed.

It could work the other way if he said, "I'd sign this bill if you took the funding for Planned Parenthood out." Would Congress refuse, or would they be afraid of shutting the government down and getting blamed for it because they insisted on money for Planned Parenthood? I think most members of Congress are rather cowardly. Trump could have made them back down on it.

Reactions: Enoch111

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I've lost respect for Mike Pence. I used to like him a lot. I thought he was a real fiscal conservative and a real Christian. Did you see the line in that article about him?

President Donald Trump is the most pro-life president in American history,” Pence told the crowd.

No, he's not. These people campaign on promising to do something about abortion since they have gotten many Christians to vote for them with that promise; but once they're in there, they feel free to break their promises.

It outrages me that my tax money is being used to suppport Planned Parenthood. Okay, maybe abortion can't be banned because of the Supreme Court's ruling -- but does the government have to help pay for it? So much wasteful spending -- and then Trump caves in because he's afraid of having a government shutdown if a spending bill isn't passed.

It could work the other way if he said, "I'd sign this bill if you took the funding for Planned Parenthood out." Would Congress refuse, or would they be afraid of shutting the government down and getting blamed for it because they insisted on money for Planned Parenthood? I think most members of Congress are rather cowardly. Trump could have made them back down on it.

"Real smart believers" know that Trump is Pro God,church, believerand pro Israel == while liberal dems. are pro abortion,sexual perversion,anti-God,law and order,military, Israel

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Real smart believers" know that Trump is Pro God,church, believerand pro Israel == while liberal dems. are pro abortion,sexual perversion,anti-God,law and order,military, Israel
I"m assuming you think you're one of the smart ones. If that makes you feel good, go with it.

So why does Trump keep signing bills funding Planned Parenthood?

And if Trump is so great at law and order, why is the country falling apart? His idea of law and order seems to be to fire prosecutors who try to go after his friends.

That's not to mention what the International Criminal Court thinks of him. Why hasn't Trump done something about the rapes and torture of people in Afghanistan by our military? Why did Trump pardon people convicted of war crimes?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I"m assuming you think you're one of the smart ones. If that makes you feel good, go with it.

So why does Trump keep signing bills funding Planned Parenthood?

And if Trump is so great at law and order, why is the country falling apart? His idea of law and order seems to be to fire prosecutors who try to go after his friends.

That's not to mention what the International Criminal Court thinks of him. Why hasn't Trump done something about the rapes and torture of people in Afghanistan by our military? Why did Trump pardon people convicted of war crimes?

Very "simple" to get the greater good passed. liberal,dems are tacking on evil junk to bills that's bepassed=solution is easy=== vote liberal dems OUT!!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very "simple" to get the greater good passed. liberal,dems are tacking on evil junk to bills that's bepassed=solution is easy=== vote liberal dems OUT!!!
So you say it's okay to pay for abortions because there is a greater good that needs considering? You sound as if you're defending child sacrifice if you can see some greater good in the spending bills. What is worth the lives being sacrificed?

Trump lied. Why do you defend liars?

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And if Trump is so great at law and order, why is the country falling apart?
Clearly BLM is conduction insurrection in the United States, as we can see from this headline:
Black Lives Matter Leader Threatens to Burn the Country Down
Greater New York Black Lives Matter leader Hawke Newsome made an appearance on Fox News Wednesday night and threatened to burn the country down if demands aren't met.

What should be the appropriate presidential response to such an open and blatant threat? These are the tactics of Marxist/Communist revolutionaries. BLM has nothing to do with making the lives of blacks better, since they have DESTROYED the lives of law-abiding blacks.

When Antifa was declared to be a domestic terrorist organization, Trump should have included BLM, and then taken swift and effective action against all Anarchists throughout the USA.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly BLM is conduction insurrection in the United States, as we can see from this headline:
Greater New York Black Lives Matter leader Hawke Newsome made an appearance on Fox News Wednesday night and threatened to burn the country down if demands aren't met.

What should be the appropriate presidential response to such an open and blatant threat? These are the tactics of Marxist/Communist revolutionaries. BLM has nothing to do with making the lives of blacks better, since they have DESTROYED the lives of law-abiding blacks.

When Antifa was declared to be a domestic terrorist organization, Trump should have included BLM, and then taken swift and effective action against all Anarchists throughout the USA.
I think the FBI is probably investigating this guy, and he may be arrested for making terroristic threats. Trump doesn't have to anything himself, just let the FBI do its job. The FBI probably has his phone tapped by now and may discover others who are like minded.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Catholics and Lutherans in Germany apparently thought so at the time.
The Catholics and Lutherans in Germany were hurting economically when Hitler came along and really did something about it. They had to accept however the whole package that he presented to them. I guess there are a lot of people in this country willing to do the same thing... not really understanding the ultimate cost. I wonder if any man can or will fix it. If one comes along who can, or seriously says that he can, it would be a very good time to be on the Lord's side.

Reactions: Giuliano and DNB

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you say it's okay to pay for abortions because there is a greater good that needs considering? You sound as if you're defending child sacrifice if you can see some greater good in the spending bills. What is worth the lives being sacrificed?

Trump lied. Why do you defend liars?

Aye and the Jewish leadership thought it was the greater good to kill Jesus in order to protect themselves against the Romans:

"If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;" John 11:48-51

Jesus did come to die, but it was not because they wanted to please God that they wanted to kill him.
How does that relate to today? Hmmm?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am pretty amazed at the stamina of Trump in all the things he has accomplished considering how many Knives he has in his back.
God Bless Trump
Glory to God,
Taken

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Donald Trump will win reelection and have a second term, God showed it to me in a dream too.

You sound childish, and utterly foolish, ...even if he does win. God never revealed any dreams to you, you're verging on blasphemy claiming your delusions to be of God's Spirit.

Reactions: Giuliano

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then how come the word liberal has the word liar in it?

Liberal
LI AR
To give you something to ponder about, and over analyse, and show how ridiculous that you are.
Turned out to be very effective.

Reactions: Giuliano

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then how come the word liberal has the word liar in it?

Liberal
LI AR

And if you add an "i" it says "Liberia"; and if you drop the first "L" it says "Iberia", a peninsula in southwest Europe. Foolishness!!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where do you read this in scripture???

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where do you read this in scripture???

It's believed that he is a Cyrus. Just as God used him to rebuild the second temple, God will use Donald Trump to usher in the rebuilding of the third temple.

45 sound familiar?

Isiah 45:1-2 (NIV)

"This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:
I will go before you
and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron."