God does not have a timeline.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is not the matter, nor should calculating days be the matter. That is fallacy, because Jesus made it plain that no man knows the day nor hour, including Himself, that only The Father knows. That means, in case you don't get it, DO NOT TRY TO CALCULATE THE DAY.

What ARE... we to do at the END then? We are to heed Lord Jesus and His Apostle's warning Signs for the end leading up to Christ's future return. That's not calculating, it is WATCHING like Jesus commanded us to do.

We can't tell the day or hour, but that does not mean we can't tell the month or the year.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your just not ready for what I am saying. For the record, I have been "watching" since 2011, so it's not like I am not watching.... The point is there is so much bickering on the prophecy forum, you can't have a civil discussion.
It's you that gets angry when someone discerns your trying to calculate the days when Jesus said no man knows. So get angry with Jesus if you want, because that's actually what you're doing. He said it, I didn't.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can't tell the day or hour, but that does not mean we can't tell the month or the year.
Can't know the month or year either. We can only know as the time gets closer by watching the Signs He commanded us to watch.

For example, when God's two witnesses are killed in Jerusalem and left laying in the street for 3.5 days, that within the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. Jesus returns on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe, which comes quickly after that 3.5 days (per Rev.11). So we can expect Lord Jesus' future return 3.5 days after the two witnesses are killed in Jerusalem. However, WHAT month is that, WHAT day is that? NO ONE knows, nor can anyone today calculate it.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's you that gets angry when someone discerns your trying to calculate the days when Jesus said no man knows. So get angry with Jesus if you want, because that's actually what you're doing. He said it, I didn't.
I am not angry in the least, I know that we cannot know the day or hour but we can know the season.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:4

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not angry in the least, I know that we cannot know the day or hour but we can know the season.

When the two prophets lie dead for 3.5 days then resurrect and rise into heaven, we know it will happen that day.

Reactions: Keraz and David H.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't know the month or year either. We can only know as the time gets closer by watching the Signs He commanded us to watch.

For example, when God's two witnesses are killed in Jerusalem and left laying in the street for 3.5 days, that within the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. Jesus returns on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe, which comes quickly after that 3.5 days (per Rev.11). So we can expect Lord Jesus' future return 3.5 days after the two witnesses are killed in Jerusalem. However, WHAT month is that, WHAT day is that? NO ONE knows, nor can anyone today calculate it.
3.5 days is not a surprise, thief in the night moment. All will know Armageddon is 42 months from when Satan sits on the throne in Jerusalem.

The thief in the night Second Coming is the 6th Seal. The only sign is Jesus in the air.

Matthew 24:30

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:"

That is the only sign, seeing Christ in the air is when you know the Second Coming happens.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:4
Yes, we can know the 'season', and that's what the Signs He gave in His Olivet discourse are for, leading up to His future return. And that does away with any idea of date setting or trying to calculate the day, including by the Jewish calendar or any other calendar or 6,000 year assumption.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we can know the 'season', and that's what the Signs He gave in His Olivet discourse are for, leading up to His future return. And that does away with any idea of date setting or trying to calculate the day, including by the Jewish calendar or any other calendar or 6,000 year assumption.
Jesus fulfilled the spring Jewish feasts at his first advent, he will fulfill the fall Jewish feasts at his second advent.... there is the season. These Jewish feasts in the fall are indicative of a birth. 40days of teshuvah (Sorrow/repentance) lead to the ten days of awe culminating in the birth. Followed Tabernacles which is the 8 days before circumcision Also known as sorrow turning to joy.... Not to mention harvests. So, there is the season for you... I Can give you more reasons if you are interested?
I can also give you multiple calculations from scripture that lead to 2026/27 If you are interested? Too many in fact to be an accident.

Like I said, I have been doing this for a long time now, since 2007

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus fulfilled the spring Jewish feasts at his first advent, he will fulfill the fall Jewish feasts at his second advent.... there is the season. These Jewish feasts in the fall are indicative of a birth. 40days of teshuvah (Sorrow/repentance) lead to the ten days of awe culminating in the birth. Followed Tabernacles which is the 8 days before circumcision Also known as sorrow turning to joy.... Not to mention harvests. So, there is the season for you... I Can give you more reasons if you are interested?
I can also give you multiple calculations from scripture that lead to 2026/27 If you are interested? Too many in fact to be an accident.

Like I said, I have been doing this for a long time now, since 2007

How many times have you been wrong since then?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I calculated my 2026/27 date in 2011. As I recalled everyone was saying 2012 mayan prophecy back then... then it was the blood moons etc. So technically I haven't been wrong yet. Although my assumption that this was preceded by a full week of years has been wrong... so what happened in 2019? Oh yeah corona virus hit....

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is how I arrived at that year.

1.Daniel 12 1290 +1335 prophecy. From the time the daily sacrifice was taken away which would have occurred circa 599 BC when Babylon looted the temple including the Golden lampstand 1290 years from then the dome of the rock is dedicated on the temple mount. The Abomination set up.... 1335 years from then =2026/27
2. Jesus said in 3 days I will rebuild this temple (John 3) referring to His resurrection, But also a millennial day prophecy of the lively stones making the new temple not made of Human hands. The start of that third day from when he said that is 2026/27
3. Ezekiel's vision of the temple occurred 573 BC. The jubilee count from this of 50 years not only points to the beginning of Jesus ministry 26/27 ad but also, you guessed it, 2026/27.
4. The dome of the rock was dedicated in 691ad, the construction on this started 3.5 years before this 688 ad. 1260 years from then is 1948... Israel became a nation again.... 70-80 years being a generation and that comes to 2028 max....
5. The 6000 year count Many here are familiar with this... You all are familiar with this

I Have 2 More, but they involve minutia and obscure biblical dates.... these should get you to see this is not an accident.... And not based on astronomy or current events, but from dates in the Bible. So I have done my due diligence.... What will happen in the fall of 2026, and that year 2026/27 Because the jewish year starts in the fall? That is to be determined.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's how you avoid a question.
I answered your question. above the last one. Like I said i was expecting more to happen in 2019. Was I hoping some of the other predictions came true? Yes, because of my life the way it was I was ready to go home.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered your question. above the last one. Like I said i was expecting more to happen in 2019. Was I hoping some of the other predictions came true? Yes, because of my life the way it was I was ready to go home.

My point is since you have been wrong on this before, you likely are wrong again. Date setting is never a wise choice because of our personal biases and desires for this world to be at an end.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is since you have been wrong on this before, you likely are wrong again. Date setting is never a wise choice because of our personal biases and desires for this world to be at an end.
Yes, in general i agree with this statement, but like I said, this date is hard to ignore, and in fact, back in 2011 I was not even looking to calculate a date, The Holy Spirit showed me this in my studies of prophecy, He then opened doors to share this online, but most of the datesetters out there did not want to hear it because they were looking for a sooner date. You see my studies began in Daniel 12.... during that time I heard a sermon in the church i was attending at the time about Josiah and His sons, and the HS led me to study this in detail, and when I saw the plundering of Jerusalem and removing the accoutrements of the temple to Babylon, and the fact that Daniel himself was among them, I knew this was the real start date of the Daniel 12 count of 1290/1335. The other calculations then came as confirmations of this. Many of those datesetters mocked me for my date that I was proposing, especially during the blood moon dates.

My Point on this post, however, is not this. I Only shared it because some think I am not watching and waiting. To the contrary, I have done my due diligence. I Have spoken of this date for 10 Plus years now, warning as instructed for watchmen to do.... we are now coming to those things being fulfilled, and the groundwork is occurring already for these events, the biggest being the drying up of the River Euphrates, and the cavern and burial tombs being discovered under it. Have you seen these things happening? How is it that the day of the LORD comes as a thief in the night? If trumpets are sounding and cataclysms occurring? Because the signs are barely noticeable, and no one wants to listen to the watchmen and women who warn.

This post is about re-examining your/our timelines of how the end times unfold. I don't think any of us have this quite right, and the reason being that God does not give prophecy linearly as so many presume, and base their unfolding eschatology on them... This is based on a false assumption that God speaks prophecy in a linear form, but as is more often the case it is three dimensional and with depth and nuance that mortal human minds cannot fully comprehend even. But this bickering between rival eschatologies is detrimental to arriving at truth in fellowship. There are valid truths in all views that all need to consider, not just castigate them as heretical. How many are humble enough to do this and discuss these things in an open manner.... to have a dialogue, instead of a monologue of dictating "my way or the highway". It is not about me being right, but us getting it right.... That is one of my callings; He did not send me to dictate truth, but to reach out and make the attitude for discovery of the truth right.... that in fellowship we arrive at the truth.... instead of being ever learning and never arriving at the truth. In My opinion, time is running out for this.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the signs are barely noticeable, and no one wants to listen to the watchmen and women who warn.

No one listens because they claim this every year and are always wrong.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus fulfilled the spring Jewish feasts at his first advent, he will fulfill the fall Jewish feasts at his second advent.... there is the season.
There it is, that fallacy of trying to use Jewish feasts to calculate when Lord Jesus will return.

The ONLY literal 'season' Lord Jesus gave for the time of His return is the 'summer' harvest. And He gave that as a symbolic contrast to the false Messiah that is to come in the spring.

Reactions: marks

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ONLY literal 'season' Lord Jesus gave for the time of His return is the 'summer' harvest. And He gave that as a symbolic contrast to the false Messiah that is to come in the spring.
Explain yourself, as the summer harvest are the figs, which is a direct reference to Israel, the fig tree. The Fall feasts are the wheat harvest, the Ingathering. The Church is the wheat.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain yourself, as the summer harvest are the figs, which is a direct reference to Israel, the fig tree. The Fall feasts are the wheat harvest, the Ingathering. The Church is the wheat.
Is the church the wheat or the bride? She cannot be both. If the church is the wheat, then Israel is the bride. The wheat inherits the earth. The bride inherits the New Jerusalem.