God does not have a timeline.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain yourself, as the summer harvest are the figs, which is a direct reference to Israel, the fig tree. The Fall feasts are the wheat harvest, the Ingathering. The Church is the wheat.
Luke 21:29-31
29 And He spake to them a parable; "Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand."
KJV

In contrast to the following event...

Rev 6:12-13
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth,
even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
KJV

The idea of an 'untimely fig' is about the 'winter fig' that grows in the winter and falls off in the spring. That is symbolically pointing to Satan who comes first as the fake-Christ.

Thus summer harvest vs. spring harvest. As a spiritual metaphor about being gathered, of which one do you want to be?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Have no choice but to listen to what the Holy Ghost showed me and warn those who do listen.

Why has the HG shown you things that were wrong in the past? Isn't it that you are trying to calculate the date yourself with zero help from the HG and you have been wrong every single time before.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why has the HG shown you things that were wrong in the past? Isn't it that you are trying to calculate the date yourself with zero help from the HG and you have been wrong every single time before.
What was i wrong about... do enlighten me... Don't mistake enthusiasm for the return of the King and Hoping in a sooner return than what i was shown as being wrong. I wanted to believe the Blood moon people were right, I wanted to believe this date or that date was right... they weren't, and now it is time to watch and warn of the date I was shown.... It ain't happened yet so it ain't wrong yet...

Luke 21:29-31
29 And He spake to them a parable; "Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand."
KJV
Yes, so... And I am speaking of the FALL feasts.... Like I said we are the wheat, not the figs. What comes immediately after summer? Fall. When Did Israel become a nation again..... We are living in the fig tree generation of 70-80 years.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the church the wheat or the bride? She cannot be both. If the church is the wheat, then Israel is the bride. The wheat inherits the earth. The bride inherits the New Jerusalem.
the wheat are the saints (elect), the bride are the faithful, the timely figs (Called)are the 144k. the problem is you only see two groups of people.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (Revelation 17:14)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can't know the month or year either. We can only know as the time gets closer by watching the Signs He commanded us to watch.

For example, when God's two witnesses are killed in Jerusalem and left laying in the street for 3.5 days, that within the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. Jesus returns on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe, which comes quickly after that 3.5 days (per Rev.11). So we can expect Lord Jesus' future return 3.5 days after the two witnesses are killed in Jerusalem. However, WHAT month is that, WHAT day is that? NO ONE knows, nor can anyone today calculate it.

You are extrapolating, when Jesus didn't.

He said "day or hour" that does not mean "month or year".

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, so... And I am speaking of the FALL feasts.... Like I said we are the wheat, not the figs. What comes immediately after summer? Fall. When Did Israel become a nation again..... We are living in the fig tree generation of 70-80 years.
Well, I'm thinking you never read Jeremiah 24 where God showed the basket of good figs that Jeremiah saw represent God's people Judah that He promised to bring back to the holy land and not remove again. So the good figs do... represent God's people, particularly the "house of Judah" (Jews).

And Christ's parable of the fig tree includes that Jer.24 prophecy, which so far, was fulfilled in 1948 when many of the "house of Judah" returned to the holy land, and Israel became a nation state. That represents the final generation Jesus was pointing to.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are extrapolating, when Jesus didn't.

He said "day or hour" that does not mean "month or year".
Extrapolate? That's funny, because that word can mean many things.

Obviously, you are NOT familiar with Lord Jesus' Olivet discourse, where Jesus gave His servants the SIGNS of the end leading up to His future return. Christ's Book of Revelation does that too, and is even based... on those SIGNS Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse. So you are way... way... behind on this matter about the end times to know the ballpark that Jesus Himself gave us for His future return. Not day or hour, but ballpark only, like the LAST generation (per His parable of the fig tree, which you probably don't know about either).

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the wheat are the saints (elect), the bride are the faithful, the timely figs (Called)are the 144k. the problem is you only see two groups of people.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (Revelation 17:14)
I see the church in Paradise. You don't see them there.

Israel reigns on the earth with Christ.

Israel is currently not reigning in heaven nor on the earth with Christ.

The problem is you only see one group.

There are 3 groups harvested at the Second Coming. The rest of the church is removed to Paradise. Then the sheep of Israel is harvested with the goats of Israel. All removed in the Trumpets. The wheat is what is harvested from all nations to populate the earth, and the tares are burned up. Any leftovers are killed in the winepress of God's wrath.

The wheat is the remnant of all Nations that live on the earth. Not some leftovers after Satan's AoD. No humans are left alive during nor after those 42 months found in Revelation 11 and Revelation 13. Those with the mark are no longer redeemable. They are all who are left at Armageddon, and they all show up to be killed. The rest of humanity chopped off their heads to remain in the Lamb's book of life, thus they are all dead.

The Nations who live during the Millennium were removed from the earth in the 7 Thunders before the 7th Trumpet even sounded. Those people were also removed from Adam's dead corruptible flesh. But they are not the glorified church, and they are not Israel. They certainly do not carry on with Adam's sin nature during the Millennium. They are still in the Lamb's book of life. They are redeemed and are not sent to sheol. But they can still disobey, and then removed from the Lamb's book of life, and placed in Death. Why would they disobey though. It is not in their nature to disobey.

Now 20 to 30 generations later, all those living on the edge of the earth, away from Jerusalem, are those who listen to Satan, and are deceived. After 800 years those last generations will only see life on earth prior to the Second Coming as ancient mythology. Unlike the first few generations who actually lived in Adam's dead corruptible flesh, they will have only been taught if they have any knowledge at all about sin and death. They will only know the iron rod rule and the death of disobedience. No one will know how it is to actually live in sin.

Matthew 13 tells us who the remnant of the Nations will be. They are the harvested wheat.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the church in Paradise. You don't see them there.

Israel reigns on the earth with Christ.

Israel is currently not reigning in heaven nor on the earth with Christ.

The problem is you only see one group.
I See the faithful becoming the bride of Christ, the saints rule and reign with Christ a thousand years. All in Paradise after the millennium. These are the church.
Israel will be the head of nations. the 144k forming the nation itself.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No You Didn't. How can i be wrong about a date when it is yet in the future?

Naming dates for the rapture and being wrong is how. You've been wrong in the past and likely are wrong about the new4est date you have spoken of.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Naming dates for the rapture and being wrong is how. You've been wrong in the past and likely are wrong about the new4est date you have spoken of.
Where do you get the "you've been wrong in the past" from?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered your question. above the last one. Like I said i was expecting more to happen in 2019. Was I hoping some of the other predictions came true? Yes, because of my life the way it was I was ready to go home.

You get "You've been wrong in the past" from that comment.... All you are doing is reading things into my comments that are not there. What happened in 2019? Covid 19.... remember.... when did that hit the world.... What did it lead to.... What I was expecting was a more visible event that would lead to the stolen election (Obtain the kingdom by flatteries). We are right on schedule according to this Calculated date. Have you noticed the Euphrates is drying up? They are finding tombs there under the river? The Date Palms in Jerusalem producing fruit? You see, to those who are not watching, The LORD comes as a thief in the night, because they have no divine illumination. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-10)

When you stop actually accusing your brethren of errors they did not make, you might actually start to listen and hear what the Spirit is saying to the church. But your too busy trying to defend your eschatology because you are living in your own understanding of how it is to unfold. THAT is the point of this post.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Have not, Like I said to Keraz I have done my due diligence on calculating days, to the point of saying the fall feasts of 2026 will be significant. My Point is about the order things unfold in revelation, and it not being as linear as most assume. We read time linearly, God does not as he is not constrained by time, and prophecy is not always given linearly.
Well, you say there is not a TIMELINE then you give one. (SMILE) And you are one year off from the Pre Trib Rapture, so very close, look to the Fall of 2025, because Apophis will hit in the EXACT MIDDLE of the week or on April 13, 2029, so the Middle of the 70th week of Jacobs troubles has to be, IMHO, the Fall of 2025.

Of course there are timelines, everything in the end times is built around the 1260 middle of the week, by God on purpose, for us, the TIMELINES are ours as given by Gid who foreknows the beginning from the end.

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you say there is not a TIMELINE then you give one. (SMILE) And you are one year off from the Pre Trib Rapture, so very close, look to the Fall of 2025, because Apophis will hit in the EXACT MIDDLE of the week
Hi Ronald, My point is that there is not linear fulfillment of events.... When you get into "Middle of the week" and that sort of thing, I Believe you are headed in the direction of linear thinking. The Only reason why I shared a date is because I was accused of not watching by one person, and then when I share my watchfulness I am accused of being wrong to discuss why I believe 2026 is significant. Not that these people are empowered by Satan, but this is what I mean by Satan fighting from 2 Towers. Opposition always comes in antithetical pairs.... whether that is Jannes and Jambres, or Hymeneus and Alexander.

As for Apophis, It will not come close to earth until 2029 look it up:

1670216329297.png

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Ronald, My point is that there is not linear fulfillment of events.... When you get into "Middle of the week" and that sort of thing, I Believe you are headed in the direction of linear thinking. The Only reason why I shared a date is because I was accused of not watching by one person, and then when I share my watchfulness I am accused of being wrong to discuss why I believe 2026 is significant. Not that these people are empowered by Satan, but this is what I mean by Satan fighting from 2 Towers. Opposition always comes in antithetical pairs.... whether that is Jannes and Jambres, or Hymeneus and Alexander.

As for Apophis, It will not come close to earth until 2029 look it up:

View attachment 27525
Oh, 19,000 miles or 10 times closer than the moon is "NOT CLOSE"? Do not believe it, if the world leaders knew it would hit they would lie to you, just like they steal elections and lie yo us. Why would they create a panic, a desperation mode? They need to get the few spots underground to survive this disaster, as they see it. Secondly, anyone, I mean ANYONE, that tells you something will come within 19k miles yet that they know it will not hit earth is just lying. A Scientist friend of the guy who had the vision about Apophis, the same guy who had a vision that the Pope would resign, which had not happened in over 600 years, well, anyway, his scientist friend said anyone that tells you it will not hit is not being truthful because there is ZERO way they can say how an asteroid traveling that fast, and that for, 7 years from now, 9 or 10 at the time, is going to act, changing .005 degrees can easily move it 19 K miles, a sun burst can do that, another asteroid hitting it could do that. Why do you think Trump created the Space Force? Why do you think NASA/Space Force has been practicing moving asteroids courses with rockets etc. ? Heck they may cause it to hit by fooling with it (LOL). But what I know is it is TIME for God's Wrath, look around. Besides, I had a vision in 1986, where I was running with 2 kids, being chased by evil henchmen, then I hid beside a bush by a house, and I heard a LOUD BOOMING VOICE from Heaven say, "The Man of Sin is here", thus the Anti-Christ has been on earth for awhile. As a young Christian we get distracted, so to prove to me His former vision was true, even if it was far off, I saw another vision, Jimmy Swaggart in a huge auditorium, but only 9 or 10 people were there, then within a week or two, Jimmy fell and lost his ministry for a while, God was like, SEE........everything that I show you is truth, now REMEMBER, the Anti-Christ is in the world NOW !!

Apophis is gong to hit, GOOD, that means the Rapture will happen very soon, I hate this evil world, I am ready to go home. My treasures are elsewhere, Amen.

Last edited: