God I love you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
God I come before you as nothing more than a child who needs your love more than he needs the food and water that power his body from day to day. God, you have done more for me than I could write down. I never have before wanted to worship you, or talk to you as much as I do now. God this is me giving my life before you! As I walk down the road of life, I need you to hold my hand and be by my side! There is nothing you will put before me that I can not break through! God you took my life Around November 2007, and I learned more and more about you! I learned how you gave up your son! You could of stopped it all, yet you didn't. Your son died for me, now I can sin yet be forgiven there is nothing you can not do God. You know, it took a while for me to even grasp a concept of your love? You know why it is the most confusing thing ever. I never thought somebody could love like you, I never thought I could turn my back on you and be forgiven! But I was God, you forgave me when I walked out on you in the summer of June 2008, I walked out and started the life the Devil enjoyed to laugh at. I enjoyed that life God, oh yes my body loved it! Sin is fun for my flesh God. I realized with the help of a friend Sammi what I was doing. I wanted you, and needed you God! I realized my life was headed in a place that was only filled with drugs and lies. God I reached to you and you grabbed me! Yet, it took me a week or so to realize you fought me the whole way to get me back. You placed people in my life that talked to me about you and cared for me! You taught me during this time, I learned how to accept people for who they are, and love everyone! I had trouble with that before and now it comes easy! God as I reach out to you tonight I want you to know I love you and want to walk before you forever, clean me from sin and the sight of the devil. Help me on the path of light. I can't take evil on your side, I am not to walk on the line of bad and good. I have made the choice God to you! I drop my sin and put it upon you God. I take off the grasp Satan put upon me and not to pick it back up. The only person I want to say I breathe for is you. I never again want to say the words I would say without you. I now longer want to take a day without loving you. I want to keep true to myself, people and most of all you. God it says you will bless me, and you have. I have great friends, and amazing youth group full of people who have my back and I can talk to. My sin is not something to hide from you but bring to you God. There is nothing in this world that I can hide from you. At times I feel like you are the only one that understands me. I have seen the power of prayer, and have heard you. My heart screams for your presence. The presence I am feeling right now. It is almost a faint voice just saying, I love you Duke. God thank you for my life. I want to scream to the world how much I love you! You saw me and put me whole! God you are so great, you are everywhere helping kids just like me RIGHT NOW! You are screaming to the kids I love you! I hope they listen. God nothing compares to you, all I want is you! GOD hear me. Jesus lives, and died for you. It is no longer a worry of death, because you promised life. You promise great God and you have never broken a promise! I am more than ready to take on my life of becoming a Pastor and helping kids who are just like me find you! God No sin will break me away from you! Because you gave me power over the Devil and I will use it! I am afraid God, I am afraid of losing you. God I have so many questions for you! This is just the start. I was born again when I handed you my life. It was scary God I am not going to lie. Once I handed my life I learned it would still be a rough rode. It was a process it took a while. But God you are so amazing you can move mountains GOD YOU ARE MIGHTY TO SAVE

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I like your prayer. Very nice. And to me that is a greater beginner prayer.
smile.gif