God is in control: A Word from the Lord to those who will receive

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, it is time for my people to come together and pray, a call to pray and repent and to turn away from your wickedness and then I will hear and I will come swiftly and undo all that has afflicted you. Arm yourselves with my Armor that I have given you, do it daily, for the weapons of your warfare are mighty through me to the pulling down of strongholds.

Restoration and healing will come to the land and you will experience one last time of grace and blessings....revival will come to my people and they will be renewed....for I will do a new thing in you....my Fire and Glory will fall and you will be strong in the power of my Spirit who is in you.
Clarifying . . .

You are saying that this is what God is doing, or that there needs to be a corporate repentance prior?

Thank you!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clarifying . . .

You are saying that this is what God is doing, or that there needs to be a corporate repentance prior?

Thank you!
Prior to what?
He wants His people to repent and turn away from their wickedness, their wordly idols, their disobedience...etc...
He is making a call for holiness for the time is at hand (don't know when but soon) that He is going to start separating His called and chosen to raise up His church.

Reactions: amadeus

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am still amazed how some stocks can suddenly jump by a lot in a short time.
There is a lot of market manipulation going on at most times.

The bigger drops were exacerbated by massive short sells so that equally massive profits were picked up on the rebound. The big drop and increase was largely, I think, due to a harvesting of cash from those who aren't the 'players', meaning the regular people who are in the market.

Every "crisis" like this provides opportunity to do this. It happens a lot I think.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prior to what?
He wants His people to repent and turn away from their wickedness, their wordly idols, their disobedience...etc...
He is making a call for holiness for the time is at hand (don't know when but soon) that He is going to start separating His called and chosen to raise up His church.
Before ending the pandemic. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear from your post.

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before ending the pandemic. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear from your post.

Much love!
Oh no.....the pandemic He is going to end....the restoration of all that has been lost (well except the loved ones who died)....the outpour of blessings...the economy rebounding and booming again...the corrupt evil lies of the enemy will be exposed and every judgment that has been brought against Trump falsely will be visited on them instead.
But we must come together and pray....repent....turn to Him...

Reactions: marks

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No One on this board has heard an Audible voice from God
How do you know? ;) God uses people (God is a God of means). When a preacher shares the gospel with a person then that person hears an audible voice from God.

God's Spirit moves in the believer in ways others cannot judge. It is not the means but the result that we judge. When someone says "God told me" I stop everything and listen. And then I evaluate what that person says that God told them.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You test the spirit....don't you know?
I would say the few times I heard "audible" voices they were not from God. What a relief! I think I would get confused if I was with other people and heard a voice that made me wonder if it was a human or a spiritual voice. It seems as if Samuel started off a little confused at first. Then he learned how to distinguish between human and spiritual voices.

That is not to say that maybe some people couldn't hear audible voices; but I'm glad I don't hear them.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say the few times I heard "audible" voices they were not from God. What a relief! I think I would get confused if I was with other people and heard a voice that made me wonder if it was a human or a spiritual voice. It seems as if Samuel started off a little confused at first. Then he learned how to distinguish between human and spiritual voices.

That is not to say that maybe some people couldn't hear audible voices; but I'm glad I don't hear them.
I hear Him speak like you do when you are listening to a song being played in your mind....you hear the melody, the lyrics and the voice of the singer....but not audibly....that's how I hear Him...however others hear audibly.
Last month I was driving down the highway and I could hear angels singing...(at least I think they were angels) and they were just singing alleluia, holy, holy, holy, is the Lord.
I turned my radio off thinking it was coming from there....it wasn't... I could still hear them....weird huh....and this was audibly.
But about a year and a half ago He said there would be an increase in the appearance of angels....there have been a bunch of testimonies lately of angels appearing to people.
I am always amazed at the wonderful power and how He speaks to us.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear Him speak like you do when you are listening to a song being played in your mind....you hear the melody, the lyrics and the voice of the singer....but not audibly....that's how I hear Him...however others hear audibly.
Last month I was driving down the highway and I could hear angels singing...(at least I think they were angels) and they were just singing alleluia, holy, holy, holy, is the Lord.
I turned my radio off thinking it was coming from there....it wasn't... I could still hear them....weird huh....and this was audibly.
But about a year and a half ago He said there would be an increase in the appearance of angels....there have been a bunch of testimonies lately of angels appearing to people.
I am always amazed at the wonderful power and how He speaks to us.
I'll tell you a story about when I got confused once. Music woke me up one night. It was really loud. I was sure it was coming from the neighbor's house, but it wasn't their kind of music and it was too loud too. As I "woke up" the music got quieter and faded away. Then I knew what I had been hearing spiritual music -- it is a piece that's played on earth too -- but I had heard that it's played sometimes when someone arrives in Heaven. I suspected a woman I knew (on the spiritual level, never met her in human terms) who was sick had died. Oh, was I mistaken.

I was to meet my three sisters later that day to sort things out after my Father went into the hospital. When I drove up, my youngest sister ran out to meet me. "I have to tell you something," she said. Then I knew. I said, "You don't have to. Daddy is dead, isn't he?" She was amazed how I could know that. People had tried to call me but I wasn't home when they called.

I have heard angelic singing at other times too -- when wide awake. Most music today is four-part harmony. Some is three-part, a few can be five-part; but the angels were singing a piece in seven-part harmony. I have written music, but this music was far beyond my comprehension.

I started writing music when told to. I had tried writing it earlier in life but found I had no talent. Then a voice told me one day to go home and start writing music. I said I couldn't. I was told yes, I could. So I tried again, and it worked. I still had to study a lot. What instruments can do what? So I had to study earthly things to get the music down right. One day I complained to an angel that I was writing this music, but no one was performing it. He promised me I would hear it one day in Heaven. The purpose of it wasn't to get it performed on earth. It was to help me focus on the Heavenly and it worked. My lyrics were almost always the Psalms -- word for word as found in the KVJ with no repetitions or extra words. I received some prophetic insights working at it. One day something came true that made me burst into singing one of the Psalms I had put to music.

I understand Handel had visions when writing Messiah. I never had full-blown visions the way he did, but I would catch glimpses at times of things. I was suddenly aware one day of the Holy City -- and yes, it was "coming down."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll tell you a story about when I got confused once. Music woke me up one night. It was really loud. I was sure it was coming from the neighbor's house, but it wasn't their kind of music and it was too loud too. As I "woke up" the music got quieter and faded away. Then I knew what I had been hearing spiritual music -- it is a piece that's played on earth too -- but I had heard that it's played sometimes when someone arrives in Heaven. I suspected a woman I knew (on the spiritual level, never met her in human terms) who was sick had died. Oh, was I mistaken.

I was to meet my three sisters later that day to sort things out after my Father went into the hospital. When I drove up, my youngest sister ran out to meet me. "I have to tell you something," she said. Then I knew. I said, "You don't have to. Daddy is dead, isn't he?" She was amazed how I could know that. People had tried to call me but I wasn't home when they called.

I have heard angelic singing at other times too -- when wide awake. Most music today is four-part harmony. Some is three-part, a few can be five-part; but the angels were singing a piece in seven-part harmony. I have written music, but this music was far beyond my comprehension.

I started writing music when told to. I had tried writing it earlier in life but found I had no talent. Then a voice told me one day to go home and start writing music. I said I couldn't. I was told yes, I could. So I tried again, and it worked. I still had to study a lot. What instruments can do what? So I had to study earthly things to get the music down right. One day I complained to an angel that I was writing this music, but no one was performing it. He promised me I would hear it one day in Heaven. The purpose of it wasn't to get it performed on earth. It was to help me focus on the Heavenly and it worked. My lyrics were almost always the Psalms -- word for word as found in the KVJ with no repetitions or extra words. I received some prophetic insights working at it. One day something came true that made me burst into singing one of the Psalms I had put to music.

I understand Handel had visions when writing Messiah. I never had full-blown visions the way he did, but I would catch glimpses at times of things. I was suddenly aware one day of the Holy City -- and yes, it was "coming down."
Wow that is awesome!

Reactions: Giuliano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I got my roommate into it. He used to waste his money on lottery tickets. Now that's gambling. You can expect to lose 50% of your money over time. Very bad risk. The stock market is as much fun with better returns. A lot of it is psychology and studying things.

Oh, by the way, the market's went down again. Then the Fed chairmain said he thought it was overvalued, and it went down again. I was up over 20%, now I'm up a little over 3%; but 3% return in a month's time isn't bad. I expect it to go up for a while. Then if coronavirus hits again, it will crash again.

There are some stocks that are fairly solid, not much like gambling at all. I have one stock I've owned for years in my retirement account, and it pays over 10% annually in dividends. Why put your extra money in a savings account then? Two stocks I bought that kept going down were bank stocks. I don't expect either of them to do that well this year and am not expecting any dividends; but when (if) the economy rebounds, they'll rebound, make more profits and pay dividends next year maybe. When they start paying dividends again, people will want to buy them, so the price will go up; and I'll probably sell them at that point.

I bought some Kohl's stock too. Of course, their stores are closed now. They will probably show a loss and not pay any dividends this year; but they will reopen -- and I think they'll be stronger than before. Why? I think lots of smaller shops won't survive. Some other chains are in bankruptcy already -- hard to tell how many stores they'll keep when they re-organize. When people go shopping for clothes, more will go to Kohl's. They're pushing their online sales too; and they know some stores have too much floor space, so they will probably sublet space in some stores to Planet Fitness. Ha, go to the gym hoping to get thin -- and then buy clothes when you do.

I like utility stocks too. People are going to use electricity and natural gas. I bought stocks in companies that are involved in both oil and natural gas. They won't do well on the oil side this year, but I think they'll survive on the natural gas side; and I expect eventually their oil business will become profitable too.
I understand our collateral to be of a nature greater and of more value than silver or gold….this is where all of scripture directs us.
All other collateral will disappoint; it is perishing…..it consumes our energies, loads us with unnecessary burdens and divides our allegiances.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No One on this board has heard an Audible voice from God

"Audible"? As in that others also hear? -- NO!

But "Audible" as in permeating our brain so that we "hear"? -- YES! And was the "message" TRUE? -- YES!

When I was following a flatbed semi and "told" to change lanes, I "argued" with myself thinking everything was fine. When I "heard" it a second time, I re-checked my speed and all my gauges and everything was fine. When I "heard" it a THIRD time, I was frustrated and changed lanes, to then see one of the conveyor roller pins fall off the back of the flatbed trailer and most likely would have caused a SERIOUS PROBLEM.

Don't all Christians?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Audible"? As in that others also hear? -- NO!

But "Audible" as in permeating our brain so that we "hear"? -- YES! And was the "message" TRUE? -- YES!

When I was following a flatbed semi and "told" to change lanes, I "argued" with myself thinking everything was fine. When I "heard" it a second time, I re-checked my speed and all my gauges and everything was find. When I "heard" it a THIRD time, I was frustrated and changed lanes, to then see one of the conveyor roller pins fall off the back of the flatbed trailer and most likely would have caused a SERIOUS PROBLEM.

Don't all Christians?
Bobby Jo
That's quite a testimony!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, and after it happened I explained the sequence to the hitchhiker I had previously picked up. And who can guess what that "testimony" did in that young man's life. :)

Bobby Jo
No kidding! I would have been repenting and getting right with God right then and there!

Reactions: Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.