God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm,.. interesting. I hope he's right but I'm not getting my hopes too high.

I understand. This have offered me a lifeline I needed and God lead me there. After listening to his vids that I binged I repented and recommitted myself to God

Reactions: April_Rose

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You would go to war because you don't like the outcome of an election? Wow.
Way to go girl (all your posts here)!
...my goodness, what a radical and scary bunch these people are! ...and I assume that some of them are actually educated - worst part?

Reactions: Pearl and Addy

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false claims in media that evidence of The Steal doesn't exist and The Steal is only in Trump's mind isn't true of course.

There is plenty of evidence. People not familiar with American law aren't aware that witness affidavits are evidence! Because those affirm in writing eye witness testimony under oath and penalty of perjury.

The only thing running in peoples mind is that this was a fair election and The Steal is a lie.
The Steal is an act of Treason! And Sedition. It is a non-violent tactic to invade this country and overcome our Constitutional Democratic Republic.
When our future is under threat how can any reasonable person feign shock that patriotic American's are outraged and determined to stop it? They can't!

But what is noticeable is that those who won't suffer under the criminals behind and within the machinations of The Steal because they aren't living here are the one's that want to insist or imply we should just sit down and accept the destruction of our country. To those anywhere they are in the world, I say, go to Hell!
Because American's will do their best to insure we don't!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound like a fraud, historyb, you really, really, do! Not to be taken seriously!
Yes, I'm trying to help!

So that's why I usually leave you on ignore. I was just responding to you this one time to stand up to you against my friends that you've been insulting. As I feel like you're being a really mean bully right now.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And you sound like a jackass so that's why I usually leave you on ignore. I was just responding to you this one time to stand up to you against my friends that you've been insulting. (Hopefully I can use that word in this circumstance because I'm trying to stand up for people I care about and that's what he's being.)
Go slow and tread gently A_R. The proof of the pudding is in its eating. We'll all see if what these guys say comes to pass. If it does by all means sit up and listen....if it doesn't, not only do they qualify themselves as liars, they pull others with them in their delusions.

Reactions: DNB and TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go slow and tread gently A_R. The proof of the pudding is in its eating. We'll all see if what these guys say comes to pass. If it does by all means sit up and listen....if it doesn't, not only do they qualify themselves as liars, they pull others with them in their delusions.

I apologize but when he starts calling my friends names then that's when I start to get angry! :mad:

Reactions: WaterSong

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I apologize but when he starts calling my friends names then that's when I start to get angry! :mad:
I was thinking more of the guy on the video. How many prophets foretold that Mr Trump would win the election?....where are they now....crawled into the woodwork....and those who made such big noises about their false predictions.....yup, they just pretend nothing is amiss. These characters are as fickle as the weather and equally as unstable.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking more of the guy on the video. How many prophets foretold that Mr Trump would win the election?....where are they now....crawled into the woodwork....and those who made such big noises about their false predictions.....yup, they just pretend nothing is amiss. These characters are as fickle as the weather and equally as unstable.

Oh okay, now I see what you're saying, but I just want to apologize anyway since I realize I might get a warning out of that and I didn't mean to cuss but he was crossing the line and it's a wonder he's still on this board considering the number of insulting posts that he's had. I was only calling him for what he was because he's a bully and a troll in my book.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched this video earlier on YouTube, and I believe this man is right on. Several weeks ago I mentioned that God had shown me a patch of darkness ahead with light on the other side. Last night, I saw that we are almost through the dark patch, almost to the light on the other side of it.

So, be encouraged. God is not done yet! Keep praying! Pray for Trump. Pray for justice.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you sound like a jackass so that's why I usually leave you on ignore. I was just responding to you this one time to stand up to you against my friends that you've been insulting. (Hopefully I can use that word in this circumstance because I'm trying to stand up for people I care about and that's what he's being.)
Good for you A_R! :)
Take trolls seriously at your peril. It's pointing out reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody messes with my friends, if they mess with me I just ignore them, but mess with my friends and that's when I start to get mean.
Just be aware, once troll kind know this they can make it their hobby to do just that in order to get you to respond in anger. Then they report you, while they're the offender just shy of doing what would be report-worthy.

The worst kind of bully and coward, synonymous characteristics there, are those who levy hateful words at someone, name call etc... and then excuse the assault as necessary for their targets own good.

It's like the abusive spouse that beats his wife. Then he buys her gifts, swears he'll never do it again, and lastly excuses why it was something she did that made him abuse her. As if his defect is her fault.

When someone shows you what they are the first time, believe them!
And in the case of abused spouses or even GF's, if he hits you once, get out! That's what he is. Abusive! You won't change him if you think your love will change his violent behavior if you just stick it out. No, it won't. He was that way before he met you. Why do you think he was single? The crossed wires that make him beat a woman are his defect. Not your responsibility.
Countless women are dead today because they stayed after the first beating. God did NOT create you to be someones punching bag!
GET OUT! And never ever no matter what, go back. Especially if you have kids. Your children watching this, even if they don't see it they sense the conflict, will mimic that relationship when they're adults.
The daughter seeks the life her daddy gave his wife! :(

GET OUT!
And press charges! This way if a woman sees him in future after he's released, and does a background check on him, as many people do now and especially in online dating, she'll see that conviction and time served and be warned.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just be aware, once troll kind know this they can make it their hobby to do just that in order to get you to respond in anger. Then they report you, while they're the offender just shy of doing what would be report-worthy.

The worst kind of bully and coward, synonymous characteristics there, are those who levy hateful words at someone, name call etc... and then excuse the assault as necessary for their targets own good.

It's like the abusive spouse that beats his wife. Then he buys he gifts, swears he'll never do it again, and lastly excuses why it was something she did that made him abuse her. As if his defect is her fault.

When someone shows you what they are the first time, believe them!
And in the case of abused spouses or even GF's, if he hits you once, get out! That's what he is. Abusive! You won't change him if you think your love will change his violent behavior if you just stick it out. No, it won't. He was that way before he met you. Why do you think he was single? The crossed wires that make him beat a woman are his defect. Not your responsibility.
Countless women are dead today because they stayed after the first beating. God did NOT create you to be someones punching bag!
GET OUT! And never ever no matter what, go back. Especially if you have kids. Your children watching this, even if they don't see it they sense the conflict, will mimic that relationship when they're adults.
The daughter seeks the life her daddy gave his wife! :(

GET OUT!
And press charges! This way if a woman sees him in future after he's released, and does a background check on him, as many people do now and especially in online dating, she'll see that conviction and time served and be warned.

You know what the worst part is? If something isn't done this will be the future of our country where we won't have the voice to stand up for ourselves and others if we have a disagreement with them and it'll be off with our heads. This isn't what America's supposed to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.