God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch the video, it will help. God is starting to play His Trump card (A trump card is a card that gets played in a card game when it looks like he other guy won or when it seems impossible)

Ooh play on words...like that!

Prophetic...
A TRUMP is Gods Sounding signal.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would go to war because you don't like the outcome of an election? Wow.

No One said that!

People can handle the dissapointment of a loss.

The Utter DISGUST is not about the outcome of the Election.
The Utter DISGUST is the CHEATING!!!

It's crappy when a parent sees a little child cheating to win...but when they grow up and are skating through life cheating, and tell you to shut your mouth, they are HAVE the Power over you...
Sorry ma'am, that is neither Righteous or Just ...nor will be responded to without Defense.

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Way to go girl (all your posts here)!
...my goodness, what a radical and scary bunch these people are! ...and I assume that some of them are actually educated - worst part?

..."research information and Trust Gods word"

Is what?

radical and scary

Sounds like you got Webster's and Alinsky's
books confused.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been much video evidence, people witnessed fraud themselves. 486 affidavit were signed under oath. So yes fraud happened on a huge scale. Even the king of fraud Rod Blagojevich warned that when he was in the highest office in Illinois that the Democrats were planning on committing fraud on a nation wide level and steal the national election from the American people.

You do realize fraud has been going on in US elections since the late 1800's? Every 4 years it happens. The "Pinkerton's" used to hold the ballots and they were the one's taking orders from the Elite. They chose who was the next President. Nothing that has happened in the 2020 election is new. By the way I voted for Trump.

Reactions: Rita and April_Rose

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You realize, with the countless prayers that have rang out to God before, during and after The Steal, if this guys prediction doesn't fulfill itself he should never be paid attention to again. Because he's a fraud.

Him and many others who have been speaking for the Lord. However we will see, God has the tendency to show up at the last minute. Many here have even received less specific prophesies that point towards victory.

Back in his first year of office I had a dream where I was on the back of a sailing ship with Trump. The bow of the ship broke off, then the mid section broke off. The back of the ship remained floating, and didn't sink, with Trump on board.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You realize, with the countless prayers that have rang out to God before, during and after The Steal, if this guys prediction doesn't fulfill itself he should never be paid attention to again. Because he's a fraud.
Of course, we don’t accept blindly what he is saying. We use discernment. My spirit bears witness with what this man is saying. His prophecies coincide with some things the Lord is showing me. I examine all that I hear from others in this way and compare what I hear with God’s written Word.

Reactions: WaterSong

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what the worst part is? If something isn't done this will be the future of our country where we won't have the voice to stand up for ourselves and others if we have a disagreement with them and it'll be off with our heads. This isn't what America's supposed to be!
April Rose, are you a vampire these days? Just wondering after seeing your latest avatar.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April Rose, are you a vampire these days? Just wondering after seeing your latest avatar.

You got me,.. I was just about to drink some blood for breakfast. :p (Actually he's a Disney pirate and the son of Captain Hook LOL! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.