God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like to hear stories about them and watch movies about them,.. (especially around Halloween) but in the end I know that it's all pretend. :)
Nope, it’s not pretend at all. I read a testimony by a former satanist who had ventured deeply into the occult and got into vampirism. He lived on human blood. Later, he became a Christian and was saved out of that horror.

Reactions: April_Rose

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

These well meaning but rather out there folk need to give this a rest. God cares as much for America as JHe does for tiny Luxemborg or any other gentile nation. It is HIs children that are the focus of His attention in the nations of the World.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, it’s not pretend at all. I read a testimony by a former satanist who had ventured deeply into the occult and got into vampirism. He lived on human blood. Later, he became a Christian and was saved out of that horror.

Well, the kind of vampires that turn into bats and are portrayed in movies are pretend. At least to my knowledge lol anyways back to the subject a hand. :D

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The house just impeached Trump again.

Doesn't mean anything because the Senate is the one that decides and they will not decide unto after inauguration day. By the Constitution the Senate can only remove a sitting President. Say for instance God doesn't let Trump win as He has sent Dreams and Prophecies to man, many people now than the sitting President becomes Biden and Nancy effectually just removed her own guy. That is why Mitch told Nancy to make sure she knew what she was doing.

Reactions: dev553344

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Him and many others who have been speaking for the Lord. However we will see, God has the tendency to show up at the last minute. Many here have even received less specific prophesies that point towards victory.

Back in his first year of office I had a dream where I was on the back of a sailing ship with Trump. The bow of the ship broke off, then the mid section broke off. The back of the ship remained floating, and didn't sink, with Trump on board.
I truly hope things are not what they seem at the moment. The Impeachment hearing was on when I got in from work. Almost made me hurl for the lies the man was putting on Trump. Especially the charge of Sedition. Which is what the entire Congress & Pence are guilty of. But that is the same tactic they have used these 4 years. DEMONS! Every last one and including Pence. Traitors too. They are now shamelessly pushing a double header agenda . They should all be put against the wall.....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So we are only days away from the president to take office yet it seems both parties are confident of winning it...

Can someone just give me a brief on what's happening

There is still a lot of faith in Trump which surprises me... Isn't it clear by now... No politician can be trusted... None of them

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Youtube vampires strike again and removed the video. It is going to get bad for us in the next week or so and the evil liberals will try to cancel all of us. We need to pray for each other

Yeah I was about to watch it to see if it applied, but it was gone!

Reactions: April_Rose

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we are only days away from the president to take office yet it seems both parties are confident of winning it...

Can someone just give me a brief on what's happening

There is still a lot of faith in Trump which surprises me... Isn't it clear by now... No politician can be trusted... None of them

It is not faith in Trump but in God. It literally is not over until the 20th when the archivist records the votes and he could go with either electors since the states that are in question sent dueling electors. So the election is in his hands and as Albert Einstein once observed the way our Constitution is written the archivist could declare himself winner if he wanted

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what the worst part is? If something isn't done this will be the future of our country where we won't have the voice to stand up for ourselves and others if we have a disagreement with them and it'll be off with our heads. This isn't what America's supposed to be!
It is precisely the AmeriKa the Demoncrats and their $ponsors are working to create.
It's all been done before and the people of America dumb enough to vote Democrat are responsible for it as much as the Demoncrats on Capitol Hill are the sponsors of it. They and their buyers! &hores on the Hill! It's Treason! In a perfect justice they'd all , ALL, be arrested and sent to their master, as the law allows. I'd volunteer. :)
And the Demons that are foreign and behind this prayerfully will get theirs in this life. And afterward.

The beacon on a hill! That's America. The darkness and its foul offspring hate that light! The cur that have nothing good to say about America anywhere at all, are vomiting the channeled anti-America trash their master feeds their imbecilic brain. And their putrid mouths or fingers serve. For now. :) Those type think Hell is a myth. Personally, I hope for them it isn't Sheol, but is the Greeks fire and brimstone Hell. And I hope God's best angels baptize them in gasoline before they kick them over the cliff.

Reactions: historyb

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I truly hope things are not what they seem at the moment. The Impeachment hearing was on when I got in from work. Almost made me hurl for the lies the man was putting on Trump. Especially the charge of Sedition. Which is what the entire Congress & Pence are guilty of. But that is the same tactic they have used these 4 years. DEMONS! Every last one and including Pence. Traitors too. They are now shamelessly pushing a double header agenda . They should all be put against the wall.....
Words can be slipperier than oil. It is when a man/woman is put under stress that reveals the heart.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election was LITERALLY STOLEN THROUGH FRAUD. Now if you had committed fraud to the tune of even $100, you would have beem immediately prosecuted. But since the Supreme Court and all the other courts colluded with the fraudsters, the law-abiding legal citizens of the USA are left with only one option -- armed revolution.

Have you not read about what it was like to live as a Jew amid Roman occupation? Many messiahs arose before and after Jesus, calling for revolution against the oppressive Roman authorities. Jesus was born into the midst of these calls to arms among His neighbors. If Jesus had wanted to wage war against the powers of this world (Roman occupation), He would have found a multitude of followers (most Jews wanted a violent up-rising against Rome during Jesus' time). Some of Jesus' followers were disappointed in Jesus when He allowed Himself to be crucified, instead of calling for them to pick up arms and revolt. Even to the bitter end, Peter still believed that Jesus wanted to be defended by means of violence.

Our current situation in America is somewhat similar to the situation in Israel during Jesus life on Earth. The Romans, however, were far more brutal then these liberals are today (that does not mean that I believe they will not become brutal in the future). If Jesus did not call for a revolution when times were even worse than they are today, what makes anyone think that Jesus wants us to go to war now? I do support your right to revolt against our current leaders. It would be completely natural to form a revolution and it would be justified, given the unfair means the liberals have used to gain power. But, those who do use violence are not following Jesus.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The house just impeached Trump again.
And psycho Demon Pelos still hasn't gotten her stolen laptop back.
When , if it was stolen, is that thief going to upload all her evil to the net? Like was done with the laptop of Hunter Biden?
The Senate will quash this ludicrous assault like they did the last one.

Why doesn't Trump invoke article 9 of the Constitution and show these treasonous bastards who's really got the power!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Words can be slipperier than oil. It is when a man/woman is put under stress that reveals the heart.
Laughing%20frogs.gif

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And psycho Demon Pelos still hasn't gotten her stolen laptop back.
When , if it was stolen, is that thief going to upload all her evil to the net? Like was done with the laptop of Hunter Biden?
The Senate will quash this ludicrous assault like they did the last one.

Why doesn't Trump invoke article 9 of the Constitution and show these treasonous bastards who's really got the power!

Well it swings both ways, rep. dem. rep. dem. So I imagine people will be sick of Biden shortly and swing back to rep. But for now, I'm still going to enjoy life! But if the votes say dem, and we can't prove otherwise then its dem for now. And that's where the game is stuck for now I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.