God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it swings both ways, rep. dem. rep. dem. So I imagine people will be sick of Biden shortly and swing back to rep. But for now, I'm still going to enjoy life! But if the votes say dem, and we can't prove otherwise then its dem for now. And that's where the game is stuck for now I think.
Oh, but the evidence that Trump won by a landslide is being ignored in favor of The Steal, stolen election, corrupt voting machines, which is Treason, and Sedition, and multiple felonies atop all that of and by members of the public, volunteers, who assisted in The Steal.

It isn't a matter of which party leads from the office of the President. This is a matter of the party that committed to the acts of Treason & Sedition against over 300 million American citizens! In order to steal our country and turn it into their monster!Which will show its head if they're allowed to sit in the highest office of power on earth, and in majority in both houses of our Congress.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And psycho Demon Pelos still hasn't gotten her stolen laptop back.
When , if it was stolen, is that thief going to upload all her evil to the net? Like was done with the laptop of Hunter Biden?
The Senate will quash this ludicrous assault like they did the last one.

Why doesn't Trump invoke article 9 of the Constitution and show these treasonous bastards who's really got the power!

It has been said to have been taken by Special Forces that was embedded in the crowd this said by a General

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is not faith in Trump but in God

My friend do u really think Trump is doing what he can for the American citizens?
What happened to draining the swamp... He had all the evidence at hand to bring down Fauci, Gates and all these blood sucking parasites...
But what did he do instead... OPERATION WARP SPEED... He turned and dumped billions of dollars into this experimental vaccine...

Do u know what these vaccines are doing??? The MSM won't tell you...
Just before i was crying, praying, crying, praying non stop after watching this video...

Watch the whole video to the end.

What has Trump ever done for the average person... What did he achieve in his 4 years???

When i was young i didn't trust any politicians then i started backing the left. then the right, now im back where i started...
Non of these politicians can be trusted... All we have as average people is each other cos ain't no such thing as a moral politician...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend do u really think Trump is doing what he can for the American citizens?

Yes I do absolutely, utterly, and completely. Remember you only see news I live here

What has Trump ever done for the average person... What did he achieve in his 4 years???

More jobs for minorities, which I am one. Better economy than any other President since President Reagan, less to no illegal immigration. President Trump achieved all his promises. So don't assume he didn't do anything. President Trump has been the best President we have had in a long time

Reactions: WaterSong

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say this about Trump, he's at least condoned the violence that took place last week even though I think he could have done more.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, but the evidence that Trump won by a landslide is being ignored in favor of The Steal, stolen election, corrupt voting machines, which is Treason, and Sedition, and multiple felonies atop all that of and by members of the public, volunteers, who assisted in The Steal.

It isn't a matter of which party leads from the office of the President. This is a matter of the party that committed to the acts of Treason & Sedition against over 300 million American citizens! In order to steal our country and turn it into their monster!Which will show its head if they're allowed to sit in the highest office of power on earth, and in majority in both houses of our Congress.
Welcome to the MACHINE! Enjoy being ground by the gears, or step back and enjoy life my friend?

I once had a vision when I was an alcoholic and a control freak: Controlling others and my life was like riding a bucking bull and it was thrashing the hell out of me. And I realized I could simply let go of the reins. Let people do as they will and then I found peace!

Same thing with the MACHINE.

There is a time to hold on tight and a time to just let go. Cheers!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say this about Trump, he's at least condoned the violence that took place last week even though I think he could have done more.

That video doesn't say what you imply was said by Trump in your commentary.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the MACHINE! Enjoy being ground by the gears, or step back and enjoy life my friend?

I once had a vision when I was an alcoholic and a control freak: Controlling others and my life was like riding a bucking bull and it was thrashing the hell out of me. And I realized I could simply let go of the reins. Let people do as they will and then I found peace!

Same thing with the MACHINE.

There is a time to hold on tight and a time to just let go. Cheers!
If you're a control freak or were, that's sad. Don't call American citizen Patriots control freaks because you prefer we assume the supine position of coward.

Let me tell you who I am. I don't even have yellow in my wardrobe.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There literally is nothing more he could have done, it wasn't his problem the police literally let it happen. The police opened the gates and the doors to Congress. That's right who would have guessed the media lied. So please stop expecting President Trump could do anything else He couldn't. Heck he called in the national guard before hand because there was intel that Antifa and BLM were going to infiltrate the crowd that was told to stand down by the mayor of DC that witch.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're a control freak or were, that's sad. Don't call American citizen Patriots control freaks because you prefer we assume the supine position of coward.

Let me tell you who I am. I don't even have yellow in my wardrobe.

Yellow, or red. You sound angry. These are typical emotions of frustration. Depression or sadness is frustration or hurt turned inward. Sounds like you're embracing your anger and turning that frustration and hurt outward. You could embrace your sorrow also. For the loss of your hero apparently. Trump is not my hero, in fact I was nail biting knowing he had a finger on the nuke trigger after his first near nuclear disaster with Russia over in Syria gas weapons. But OK. Maybe don't cower, but use some caution on who you accept as your leader, God is my only true leader and me and my house will follow God. And that's the only thing I can control. Other leaders come and go. So sorry for your loss.

I made the point to illustrate that your views are a little too extreme for me, has nothing to do with cowards. It has to do with sound reasoning and judgment.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yellow, or red. You sound angry. These are typical emotions of frustration. Depression or sadness is frustration or hurt turned inward. Sounds like you're embracing your anger and turning that frustration and hurt outward. You could embrace your sorrow also. For the loss of your hero apparently. Trump is not my hero, in fact I was nail biting knowing he had a finger on the nuke trigger after his first near nuclear disaster with Russia over in Syria gas weapons. But OK. Maybe don't cower, but use some caution on who you accept as your leader, God is my only true leader and me and my house will follow God. And that's the only thing I can control. Other leaders come and go. So sorry for your loss.

I made the point to illustrate that your views are a little too extreme for me, has nothing to do with cowards. It has to do with sound reasoning and judgment.

The only thing I don't agree with you on (since I don't really understand what you're talking about) is the thing with Russia even though I vaguely remember hearing something about it. Care to explain?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It has to do with your personal opinion.
Your sarcasm and snide innuendo about hero, etc... precludes sound reasoning and judgment being at the core of your remarks. You have no place in giving advice when your mind plays those games in public.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing I don't agree with you on (since I don't really understand what you're talking about) is the thing with Russia even though I vaguely remember hearing something about it. Care to explain?

When Syria was accused of using gas weapons on it's rebellious people, some were citizens, they harmed woman and children and it was against NATO standards clearly. Trump responded by launching a missile attack which was also in the vicinity of Russian troops and could have started a war against Russia. Trump Orders Strikes on Syria Over Chemical Weapons

Trump did all this because of a foreign country's welfare, instead of our welfare.

Later Putin warned Trump of nuclear war: Putin says U.S. is pushing world 'closer to a very dangerous line'

Anyways, I posted the news articles, don't know if they explain it like the TV news I was watching when all of this went down. But yeah, that's probably why intel has taken positions against Trump and why they say he's not fit for office.

Truth is he turned out OK, but it was a fine line there for a while. My worst fear is waking up to a radiation bath and being melted alive by nukes. Not a fate I wish on anyone really. I won't get into the gory details, but I'd much rather be shot dead than nuked.

Reactions: April_Rose

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your sarcasm and snide innuendo about hero, etc... precludes sound reasoning and judgment being at the core of your remarks. You have no place in giving advice when your mind plays those games in public.

People are either giving up or giving into the evil of the liberals. In the next few weeks we will lose more people as God shows the ones who really truly believe and won't wavier.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes I do absolutely, utterly, and completely. Remember you only see news I live here

More jobs for minorities, which I am one. Better economy than any other President since President Reagan, less to no illegal immigration. President Trump achieved all his promises. So don't assume he didn't do anything. President Trump has been the best President we have had in a long time

True i don't live there, u do. But its not just my opinion...

What his doing with this experimental vaccine is criminal and unforgiveable

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's psychology, that's a game to you, it isn't to the intelligence community. There is such a thing as psychological warfare. Something that you look like your playing right into.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People are either giving up or giving into the evil of the liberals

Its the "if u can't beat em join em" phenomenon. Recently a mate said that to me. it was profound and i pondered it for some time. Its a concession that we have been fooled but rather than admit it they choose to go along with it. I think its an inflated pride that won't allow them to admit they're wrong. Peer pressure as well

Im seeing it all over the community. Its easier to just go along than to rebel

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True i don't live there, u do. But its not just my opinion...

What his doing with this experimental vaccine is criminal and unforgiveable

The vaccine is not experimental, this type of thing has been used on cancer patients for decades. To many conspiracy theories out there. If it was any other idiot in the WH we wouldn't have a vaccine because they wouldn't not know the language of business when talking to the company. God put Trump here for this very reason

Status
Not open for further replies.