God should save everyone with the law intact. what say you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you think that your posts asking the one silly question "can you say me it" is a bit silly? if I say yes I can say me it will you stop asking the questiion? PLEASE

LOL

Well, has anyone actually bothered to help him with his English?

@Holy999 Översättningen är felaktig. "can you say me it" isn't proper. Next time you post a thread just use, "Can you tell me?" That would be right.

kan du berätta för mig= can you tell me

Now we get to see how bad Google translate is.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As long as he is not too crazy his thread titles can spark interesting discussion.

If you think repeating can you say me it provokes interesting discussion, I am going to move to another planet, Matthew. You had better stick to films like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Just Brilliant.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think repeating can you say me it provokes interesting discussion, I am going to move to another planet, Matthew. You had better stick to films like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Just Brilliant.
Do they? I can't remember writing in response to anything he has said.

You don't have to be so mean about it. He has trouble with his English give the guy a break! :rolleyes:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean I'll admit the "can you say me it" is starting to get annoying but now he's just bullying him about it and I really don't like bullies! :mad:

I think what concerns me is how we behave towards new members, especially from foreign countries that barely speak our language. Representing CB in general.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think what concerns me is how we behave towards new members, especially from foreign countries that barely speak our language. Representing CB in general.

And when I say I don't like bullies I mean I don't like their behavior for the record. If he keeps it up I will report him for it.

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eating lunch right now, but going to create a new topic that covers this issue (that fits within the rules) when I'm finished.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it....

Hi @Holy999, I think the problem with saving everyone is that then you would be saving people that defy the holy spirit and make themselves the enemies of God. Why would God want to live with his enemy in heaven? Satan and his followers would just want to take over for God probably:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

If you think of it as a war, which it isn't really since the evil makes itself an enemy to Gods purpose, but God just resists evil, then we have two sides of a conflict if its the war between good and evil. And then we have people that think they are neutral, which don't want to help either side. And these are the types of people that God describes as not being saved in Matthew 25:31-46

And I think evil and neutral somehow fall into the following peoples:

Revelation 20:10

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Reactions: April_Rose

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to be so mean about it. He has trouble with his English give the guy a break! :rolleyes:
Amen! How many on this forum speak a second language as well as they speak their own? How many add to that that they are also autistic as is the writer of the OP?

Reactions: April_Rose

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! How many on this forum speak a second language as well as they speak their own? How many add to that that they are also autistic as is the writer of the OP?
Yes, I thought he or someone else had said he was autistic, but for fear of being mistaken about that I did not bring it up. I take that into consideration when I read his and others posts. This is written on my heart by the Holy Spirit...

22 ...the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23and the parts we consider less honorable, we treat with greater honor. 1 Corinthians 12:22-23
Since he is treated with honor by Christ among the members of his body, I should treat him that way too.