God should save everyone with the law intact. what say you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I am not a mind reader, I cannot respond to his comments the way you want me to.

The point is that if you can't be responding to him in a nice way then you shouldn't be responding to him at all.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I thought he or someone else had said he was autistic, but for fear of being mistaken about that I did not bring it up. I take that into consideration when I read his and others posts. This is written on my heart by the Holy Spirit...

22 ...the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23and the parts we consider less honorable, we treat with greater honor. 1 Corinthians 12:22-23
Since he is treated with honor by Christ among the members of his body, I should treat him that way too.
Amen!

Reactions: April_Rose

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The point is that if you can't be responding to him in a nice way then you shouldn't be responding to him at all.
Before you make that sort of judgment you first of all have to understand the mind of someone who is autistic.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before you make that sort of judgment you first of all have to understand the mind of someone who is autistic.

Well if you're autistic and you don't want to be judged, what gives you the right to judge other people? Sorry, but being autistic doesn't let you off the hook when it comes to the way of how you're supposed to be treating people. I have special needs myself but that doesn't excuse me from treating people like dirt.

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well @marksman hopefully your troubles will soon be over because @My Dreams and I decided to help teach @Holy999 English if he's interested. :) Maybe you can explain to @My Dreams (who I don't believe has his first language of English either) why you decided to make so many rude comments towards the poor man. :(

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well if you're autistic and you don't want to be judged, what gives you the right to judge other people? Sorry, but being autistic doesn't let you off the hook when it comes to the way of how you're supposed to be treating people. I have special needs myself but that doesn't excuse me from treating people like dirt.

I NEVER SAID I don't want to be judged. I said you need to understand the mind of someone who is autistic BEFORE you make a judgment like that. And as the experts tell us if anyone has special needs, the person that has to change is not the special needs person because they can't.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I NEVER SAID I don't want to be judged. I said you need to understand the mind of someone who is autistic BEFORE you make a judgment like that. And as the experts tell us if anyone has special needs, the person that has to change is not the special needs person because they can't.

Read post forty-eight,.. you're just making excuses now. NOBODY with special needs has any excuse to be mean to people. If you don't understand something just tell him nicely. It's not rocket science! :rolleyes:

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Well @marksman hopefully your troubles will soon be over because @My Dreams and I decided to help teach @Holy999 English if he's interested. :) Maybe you can explain to @My Dreams (who I don't believe has his first language of English either) why you decided to make so many rude comments towards the poor man. :(

I remember it was really hard to read, write or understand English, I used to go to School & english was a subject and always i scored low marks in English. But slowly my interest grew, so I used to turn on an English news Channel and heard everyday for 10-15 minutes, apart from English subject i would read English news on paper, also I read the first page of any book, as it was written in english.
You make mistakes and you learn English this happened with me, using Word was mistake, but I kept reading and hearing news. But later I heard English sermons, so you can say hearing English most of the time and reading in English, every word or sentence keep repeating and it became easy for me to understand everything , as i made it a habit, at first i didn't understand , I saw the meaning in dictionary. Really 3-4 years was really difficult, as I neither knew the meaning of word nor what to say or write. Its a broken English but I have developed alot in English, I used to pray to the Lord to bless me. Doing basic things in English really helped me a lot, you know I used to read very simple English like lower classes English, also like I read Children 's Bible instead of KJV NIV or other Bibles. Not sure how good my English is but atleast I can communicate here being from a non English speaking country.
Thanks!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rarely see you use broken English lol you just wrote a whole entire paragraph in plain English,.. I think you're just being way too modest half the time. :D (If you don't know what that is I can tell you. :) )

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I rarely see you use broken English lol you just wrote a whole entire paragraph in plain English,.. I think you're just being way too modest half the time. :D (If you don't know what that is I can tell you. :) )

Yes can you tell me?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
In my own words it means that you don't give yourself enough credit. :) (Another word for it is humble if you know what that is. :) )
Oh okay!
Yes yes I know this word.
AR!, your English is a standard, we try to learn you know I observe your's and other's English

Reactions: April_Rose

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh okay!
Yes yes I know this word.
AR!, your English is a standard, we try to learn you know I observe your's and other's English
Humble:
First Known Use of humble
Adjective

13th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1

Verb

14th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1

History and Etymology for humble
Adjective and Verb

Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin humilis low, humble, from humus earth; akin to Greek chthōn earth, chamai on the ground