God "spiritualizes" EVERYTHING.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny but the Bible says that when Christians are born again they Each have a relationship with the Lord, we are seated with Christ. John 14:26 we are given the Holy Spirit each of us, the Comforter.
It sounds like you think you are the special chosen one - and that is just is not reflective of N.T. biblical christianity. I am not questioning that you had a spiritual experience, & saw a being of light, but I am questioning what spirit you are in communication with. This is all too familiar a phenomena.
Wow, such obvious insecurity and competitiveness...or worse, jealousy.

But you are wrong about the Holy Spirit and New Testament Christianity. The spiritual gifts are not the same, but are "divers", just as "the members of one body" are different. As such...you are way out of line to be casting judgments and making accusations. Way out of line. You are like a foot telling an eye he does not see any more than a foot. Or a foot who actually does smell, but not the way a nose does. Grow up.

...And I have never said anything about seeing "a being of light." You got the wrong guy.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not so. But by the same measure, so shall you be judged.

I agree.

Does not change the fact you were not sent by God.

I have never claimed he sent by God. I know he has a purpose for me so I just do the best I can to follow him and let him take care of the details along the way.

You are too busy complementing and elevating yourself, something that was sent by God do not do.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.

Does not change the fact you were not sent by God.

I have never claimed he sent by God. I know he has a purpose for me so I just do the best I can to follow him and let him take care of the details along the way.

You are too busy complementing and elevating yourself, something that was sent by God do not do.
Quoting God is not elevating self, but giving glory to God.

Better get your story straight.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, such obvious insecurity and competitiveness...or worse, jealousy.

But you are wrong about the Holy Spirit and New Testament Christianity. The spiritual gifts are not the same, but are "divers", just as "the members of one body" are different. As such...you are way out of line to be casting judgments and making accusations. Way out of line. You are like a foot telling an eye he does not see any more than a foot. Or a foot who actually does smell, but not the way a nose does. Grow up....And I have never said anything about seeing "a being of light." You got the wrong guy.

"insecurity? competitiveness? jealousy? & telling me to grow up! Funny, all those accusations just because I said all born again Christians are given the Holy Spirit, the Comforter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111