God "spiritualizes" EVERYTHING.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not told to be feeding people food from heaven , we are told to call people to repentance & to be reconciled to GOD by believing in Jesus Christ and to have faith in Jesus Christ's finished work on the cross for the forgiveness of their sins, by His paying the penalty for them , giving them salvation.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elaborate , stop being vague. I do not think you sound spiritual , if that's what your goin for.
I will pass that along to Him who sent me. It is He who chooses how much is too little or too much. But I wouldn't hold you breath, not with that attitude.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only gave His name, and criticizing is in your heart.
You seem defensive. Some of us abide by what the scriptures says, & we will test anyone who says they have been given special spiritual information directly from God & I'm guessing this is what you've been hinting about with yourself. Color me skeptic.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pass that along to Him who sent me. It is He who chooses how much is too little or too much. But I wouldn't hold you breath, not with that attitude.
Sorry, but I think the contact you've had is not by the Lord Jesus.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find you arrogant.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem defensive. Some of us abide by what the scriptures says, & we will test anyone who says they have been given special spiritual information directly from God & I'm guessing this is what you've been hinting about with yourself. Color me skeptic.
Sorry, but I think the contact you've had is not by the Lord Jesus.
I find you arrogant.
I find you... Oh, I don't need to say it - you have said enough all by yourself.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you consider yourself the mediator between God and man.

How arrogant and self-righteous.
No, I didn't say that. But obviously that offends you that God may have sent me.

But then again, you are wrong. That does not make me arrogant and self-righteous, it puts me in the company of the least of men.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find you... Oh, I don't need to say it - you have said enough all by yourself.
Funny but the Bible says that when Christians are born again they Each have a relationship with the Lord, we are seated with Christ. John 14:26 we are given the Holy Spirit each of us, the Comforter.
It sounds like you think you are the special chosen one - and that is just is not reflective of N.T. biblical christianity. I am not questioning that you had a spiritual experience, & saw a being of light or whatever, but I am questioning what spirit you are in communication with. This is all too familiar a phenomena.

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that God may have sent me.
This is a very suspicious claim & where does it say in all of the N.T. that God will send chosen ones to speak for Him?
I know of a few cults and world religions that began that way , by someone making that claim and convincing others of it.