"God the Mother" cult.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
No... This is not Roman Catholic!!!

Today, two young people came to me and preached to me about "god the Mother"...

I believe they are from this cult: "World Mission Society Church of God".

I felt the Holy Spirit made me talk to them... Because I was at the mall, and I was about to go back home. Suddenly I decided to walk the other direction. And I bumped into this two young people. We talked for 45 minutes.

They insisted that there is another deity called "God the Mother".
They showed me Revelations 22:17,
The Spirit and the Bride say, ‘Come!’ Let anyone who hears say, ‘Come!’ And let anyone who is thirsty come — let anyone who wishes, take the water of life free of charge.”

They insisted that the Bride is "God the Mother"?! I told them it is the body of believer. Then they showed me some many verses and I rebuked them.

I explained and explained... And what makes me mad is, when I ask them wherever or not they preach the absolute truth, they said yes!!! They said it was from the bible! Even after I explained every single piece of their "evidence verses" through the Holy Spirit. Throughout the whole conversation, it was not me speaking!!! It was the Spirit of God!!! Now that is something I never ever felt before!!!! IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

At the end, I told them to love one another as Christ instructed. I spoke on and on and they don't listen!!!! They said they are the "offspring of David"... and they are speaking for the "Truth". I asked them, what is truth? I told them... Truth is standing right in front of you! Ironically, they told me to humble myself! They told me not to be too full of myself!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! How can it be that they are so blind and with ears that cannot hear!!!

Before the conversation ends, one of them said, God is not one, but two. And at that moment, I felt the Holy Spirit, like never before... I shouted and said "HEARD O ISRAEL! FOR YOUR LORD GOD IS ONE!". That moment, she was shocked and shake a little. I did a little prayer before I went off... I don't think I will see them again. The guy told me, every creature on this earth requires a father and mother to be born, and "god the mother" gave you life. I argued! I said, "Are you trying to tell me, God who is almighty, needs a partner in order to bring forth creation?" Guess what? They said YES!!!

He challenged me and told me give me one example of an animal that doesn't require two parents. I told them, a star fish! [I checked, the star fish goes through asexual reproduction!]

They are not following YHWH. Turns out with my research, they are following a human called "god the mother" who is Korean. I don't think I will get to see them again... Please pray for them. I am having some bad angers right now... I just "condemned" that "god the mother" she will die for he is cursed today! I don't know why I am so angry!!!

I am so mad! They told me to proof to them that the bible says "god the mother doesn't exist". I told them, the Spirit dwells in believers and what I had said to them today is the truth, and the truth is loving, not hatred. I was not instructed by god to do so... They were too ignorant to the truth. Immediately after they left, verses pops into my head. "You are to make disciples of all the four corners of Earth, and you are to baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" "Hear of Israel, for God is one" "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people, and we must be saved by it. [the name - Yeshua]".

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
davidnelson said:
No... This is not Roman Catholic!!!

Today, two young people came to me and preached to me about "god the Mother"...

I believe they are from this cult: "World Mission Society Church of God".

I felt the Holy Spirit made me talk to them... Because I was at the mall, and I was about to go back home. Suddenly I decided to walk the other direction. And I bumped into this two young people. We talked for 45 minutes.

They insisted that there is another deity called "God the Mother".
They showed me Revelations 22:17,
The Spirit and the Bride say, ‘Come!’ Let anyone who hears say, ‘Come!’ And let anyone who is thirsty come — let anyone who wishes, take the water of life free of charge.”

They insisted that the Bride is "God the Mother"?! I told them it is the body of believer. Then they showed me some many verses and I rebuked them.

I explained and explained... And what makes me mad is, when I ask them wherever or not they preach the absolute truth, they said yes!!! They said it was from the bible! Even after I explained every single piece of their "evidence verses" through the Holy Spirit. Throughout the whole conversation, it was not me speaking!!! It was the Spirit of God!!! Now that is something I never ever felt before!!!! IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

At the end, I told them to love one another as Christ instructed. I spoke on and on and they don't listen!!!! They said they are the "offspring of David"... and they are speaking for the "Truth". I asked them, what is truth? I told them... Truth is standing right in front of you! Ironically, they told me to humble myself! They told me not to be too full of myself!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! How can it be that they are so blind and with ears that cannot hear!!!

Before the conversation ends, one of them said, God is not one, but two. And at that moment, I felt the Holy Spirit, like never before... I shouted and said "HEARD O ISRAEL! FOR YOUR LORD GOD IS ONE!". That moment, she was shocked and shake a little. I did a little prayer before I went off... I don't think I will see them again. The guy told me, every creature on this earth requires a father and mother to be born, and "god the mother" gave you life. I argued! I said, "Are you trying to tell me, God who is almighty, needs a partner in order to bring forth creation?" Guess what? They said YES!!!

He challenged me and told me give me one example of an animal that doesn't require two parents. I told them, a star fish! [I checked, the star fish goes through asexual reproduction!]

They are not following YHWH. Turns out with my research, they are following a human called "god the mother" who is Korean. I don't think I will get to see them again... Please pray for them. I am having some bad angers right now... I just "condemned" that "god the mother" she will die for he is cursed today! I don't know why I am so angry!!!

I am so mad! They told me to proof to them that the bible says "god the mother doesn't exist". I told them, the Spirit dwells in believers and what I had said to them today is the truth, and the truth is loving, not hatred. I was not instructed by god to do so... They were too ignorant to the truth. Immediately after they left, verses pops into my head. "You are to make disciples of all the four corners of Earth, and you are to baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit" "Hear of Israel, for God is one" "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people, and we must be saved by it. [the name - Yeshua]".
David,

I suggest that for future encounters with cultists like this that you follow 2 John vv 4-11.

Oz