God will shorten the days, that includes the days of the tribulation (prepared?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So Jesus plainly said that even though we suffer (and have to give things up), we will receive back a hundredfold. But this is the key: we receive a hundredfold back, with persecutions. In other words, God does not remove the burden of the heat of the day, because we find it hard. Rather, God leaves persecutions there, so that we are always mindful of where we have come. But what does this have to do with Tribulation?

The tribulation is also something that occurs over a number of days and causes us to lose for the Gospel's sake, the beginning of our defence (against the sins of the world, primarily). That said, if God shortens the days of the tribulation, He will also leave persecution in place, to a certain degree. Why does God do this? As I said, so that we always have a reminder of where we have come. Now that seems a little unfair, since the Faith hates the world, that it may be friends of God. But pause for a moment and see if there is anything else God can do, to help us endure, depite Tribulation being constantly in our face?

God can send the Holy Spirit! If we wait for the Holy Spirit to give answer, He will defend us. That is, the Holy Spirit will defend us from the remainder of the persecution that comes with the Tribulation. This was true and is true and will be true in future. All it requires is patience and restraint - things which the world will learn, as it comes to terms with the Tribulation. There is power in this. The Holy Spirit will know, whether something is safe or unavailable - the Bible in the Old Testament, talks about a voice that will say "this is the way, walk ye in it" (Isaiah 30:21). This is talking about the defence of the Holy Spirit against the sin, unrighteousness and judgment of the World.

Now, the Holy Spirit may grow weary, if He is not respected, but He will certainly bring His Age to an end. He will not tolerate those who come against the faith, in any measure. I hope this has been of some encouragement.

God bless.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So Jesus plainly said that even though we suffer (and have to give things up), we will receive back a hundredfold. But this is the key: we receive a hundredfold back, with persecutions. In other words, God does not remove the burden of the heat of the day, because we find it hard. Rather, God leaves persecutions there, so that we are always mindful of where we have come. But what does this have to do with Tribulation?

The tribulation is also something that occurs over a number of days and causes us to lose for the Gospel's sake, the beginning of our defence (against the sins of the world, primarily). That said, if God shortens the days of the tribulation, He will also leave persecution in place, to a certain degree. Why does God do this? As I said, so that we always have a reminder of where we have come. Now that seems a little unfair, since the Faith hates the world, that it may be friends of God. But pause for a moment and see if there is anything else God can do, to help us endure, depite Tribulation being constantly in our face?

God can send the Holy Spirit! If we wait for the Holy Spirit to give answer, He will defend us. That is, the Holy Spirit will defend us from the remainder of the persecution that comes with the Tribulation. This was true and is true and will be true in future. All it requires is patience and restraint - things which the world will learn, as it comes to terms with the Tribulation. There is power in this. The Holy Spirit will know, whether something is safe or unavailable - the Bible in the Old Testament, talks about a voice that will say "this is the way, walk ye in it" (Isaiah 30:21). This is talking about the defence of the Holy Spirit against the sin, unrighteousness and judgment of the World.

Now, the Holy Spirit may grow weary, if He is not respected, but He will certainly bring His Age to an end. He will not tolerate those who come against the faith, in any measure. I hope this has been of some encouragement.

God bless.
This above is a total lack of COMPREHENSION, and we wonder why they can not see the Pre Trib Rapture.

He can not understand that Jesus saying those tribulation days will BE SHORTENED equates to the coming Anti-Christ only having a "predetermined 42 month reign of terror". So, if Jesus did come come back after the 42 months, lets so he waited for 52 months, or 62 months, what Jesus is saying is if he waited any longer than 42 months, no life would be left on this earth, thus that is why he choose 42 months.

But he thinks it means God & Jesus is going to CHANGE their original prophesy and SHORTEN the 42 month time period, as in hey, I do not really know the future, its not really going to be 1260 days, I did not think that trough enough, I am going to have to SHORTHEN that time period. (SMH).

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ronald D Milam can you quote me the verse that says "the anti-Christ will be in power X days"?
Yes of course.

Dan. 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half;(1260 days) and when he (Anti-Christ) shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes of course.

Dan. 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half;(1260 days) and when he (Anti-Christ) shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Ok so necessarily it will be 42 months, but sufficiently it could seem like more.

I was not attempting to address what the minimum will be (the 42), but the psychological effect of living through these times (which will feel like a lot more - "men's hearts failing them for the things that will come to pass" (gospels from memory)).

You do not need to correct my statement psychologically, I am happy with that.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so necessarily it will be 42 months, but sufficiently it could seem like more.

I was not attempting to address what the minimum will be (the 42), but the psychological effect of living through these times (which will feel like a lot more - "men's hearts failing them for the things that will come to pass" (gospels from memory).

You do not need to correct my statement psychologically, I am happy with that.
Well of course the Anti-Christ will not be a 42 month old baby when Jesus returns, this only shows what his Rule as "The Beast" is, when he is allowed by God to go forth conquering. He will of course be the President of the E.U, before this and thus a political leader way before this, men don't just arise to power, they have to somewhat be a political figurehead. When he makes the Covenant (which simply means Agreement in Hebrew) he will then be the President over the E.U. (which I think Israel joins, thus the AGREEMENT) for at least 3.5 years before he starts Conquering as seen in Dan. 11:40-43.

The 42 months is both the minimum and maximum of the Beasts rule, but not the Anti-Christs rule, REMEMBER, the two titles are different, as a matter of fact he will be the Anti-Christ from the time he's born, it describes his whole life as being anti- God. He will only be the Beast 42 months, when the Asteroid Apophis hits (God's Wrath) God then and ONLY THEN, releases him to go forth conquering as the Beast over Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually, Daniel in chapter 12 states that the tribulation at the end of the seventh age will be 1,290 days long.

But why are we being concerned about an event that is going to happen in the distant future.

What we should be worrying about is our relationship with God in the here and now and that will take care of what will happen in our future.

Shalom

• Wow
Reactions: Gottservant

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, Daniel in chapter 12 states that the tribulation at the end of the seventh age will be 1,290 days long.
No, that is just you not understanding the 1290 is not the Anti-Christ. Hint, why would God wait until the Jews were conquered to give them the SIGN? The 1290 is the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest like unto Jason under Antiochus 2200 years ago, real name Yeshua)

The 1335 comes first 1335 days until all these wonders end at the 2nd coming (Two-witnesses)
The 1290 comes next, it happens 1290 days before the 2nd coming ends all these things (False Prophet)
The 1260 comes last, it is the Anti-Christ/Beast who goes forth conquering 1260 days before Jesus shows up

But why are we being concerned about an event that is going to happen in the distant future.
No one is WORRIED we will not be here, but Jesus will be ruling within 10 years, so the 70th week has to start very soon. Apophis is the middle of the week Mountain/Fire seen in Rev. 8. Thus the Pre Trib Rapture can come no later than the fall of 2025.

It is our job to warn those who will be in that 70th week what they will be facing.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, that is just you not understanding the 1290 is not the Anti-Christ. Hint, why would God wait until the Jews were conquered to give them the SIGN? The 1290 is the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest like unto Jason under Antiochus 2200 years ago, real name Yeshua)

The 1335 comes first 1335 days until all these wonders end at the 2nd coming (Two-witnesses)
The 1290 comes next, it happens 1290 days before the 2nd coming ends all these things (False Prophet)
The 1260 comes last, it is the Anti-Christ/Beast who goes forth conquering 1260 days before Jesus shows up

No one is WORRIED we will not be here, but Jesus will be ruling within 10 years, so the 70th week has to start very soon. Apophis is the middle of the week Mountain/Fire seen in Rev. 8. Thus the Pre Trib Rapture can come no later than the fall of 2025.

It is our job to warn those who will be in that 70th week what they will be facing.

So be it. You are entitled to your POV.

I have expressed my POV.

My POV is not based on a near future pre-trib rapture.

The duration of the signs and wonders is over a period of three and a half ages where an age has the same duration as a time. At the moment we are approaching the two and a half ages mark in the Daniel 12's statement of a time, times and half a time.

In my searching of the history of mankind for correlations between world events and prophetic words, I perceive that there are many events recorded in history of mankind that mirror biblical prophecy and actually confirms my understanding.

We can agree to disagree, but the unfolding of the prophetic events will in time confirm whose POV lines up with God's prophecies.

Shalom

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So be it. You are entitled to your POV.

I have expressed my POV.

My POV is not based on a near future pre-trib rapture.

The duration of the signs and wonders is over a period of three and a half ages where an age has the same duration as a time. At the moment we are approaching the two and a half ages mark in the Daniel 12's statement of a time, times and half a time.

In my searching of the history of mankind for correlations between world events and prophetic words, I perceive that there are many events recorded in history of mankind that mirror biblical prophecy and actually confirms my understanding.

We can agree to disagree, but the unfolding of the prophetic events will in time confirm whose POV lines up with God's prophecies.

Shalom
I see this all the time, wild ideas with no scriptural backing at all. There is nothing to agree to disagree about, you are just in error.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see this all the time, wild ideas with no scriptural backing at all. There is nothing to agree to disagree about, you are just in error.

You are right. Many a person on the internet present wild ideas with no scriptural backing. It would seem that you are a preterist in your understanding and as such you dismiss every other point of view.

In fact, I believe that your interpretations of End Times does not fit God's prophecies at all.

Oh well. I agree we can dismiss each other's POV. This is what you are doing without considering the ramification of your choices.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right. Many a person on the internet present wild ideas with no scriptural backing. It would seem that you are a preterist in your understanding and as such you dismiss every other point of view.
This shows you either do not read replies but then reply or can not comprehend things properly, calling me a Preterist is going off the deep end. I don't even do TAGS I think they are meant for those who talk endlessly with no idea who Christ really is, any true Christlike man (IMHO) should be able to see Jesus died 2000 some odd years ago, he will return for his Church very soon, then there will be a 70th week where Israel finishes off their penance and repents just before the DOTL whilst we the Church Marries the Lamb Jesus in Heaven then returns with him for the Second Advent, after God has judged the whole world with 42 months of His Wrath. So, there is no way I am a preterist, I think the idea is ungodly or not of God, I don't even debate with them, its a waste of time.
In fact I believe that your interpretations of End Times that does not fit God's prophecies at all.

I think I just proved you do not even know my End Time Understandings.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This shows you either do not read replies but then reply or can not comprehend things properly, calling me a Preterist is going off the deep end. I don't even do TAGS I think they are meant for those who talk endlessly with no idea who Christ really is, any true Christlike man (IMHO) should be able to see Jesus died 2000 some odd years ago, he will return for his Church very soon, then there will be a 70th week where Israel finishes ff their penance and repents just before the DOTL whilst we the Church Marry the Lamb in Heaven then return with him for the Second Advent, after God has judged the world with 42 months of Hs Wrath. So, there is no way I am a preterist, I think the idea is ungodly or not of God, I don'
t even debate with them, its a waste of time.

I think I just proved you do not even know my End Time Understandings.

You might be right, but I do know this, that God's prophetic words will come to pass in the sequence that he has allotted for them. I also believe that my timeline is reasonably aligned with God's.
Goodbye. Sweet dreams in the bye and bye.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

God bless.

So just what... do you think is saved by Lord Jesus, your flesh, or your spirit and soul?

If you say spirit and soul, then should we even fear death of our flesh if it comes during the "great tribulation"? Jesus did say to not fear those can kill our flesh, but not our soul (Matthew 10:28).

• Love
Reactions: Gottservant

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might be right, but I do know this, that God's prophetic words will come to pass in the sequence that he has allotted for them. I also believe that my timeline is reasonably aligned with God's.
Goodbye. Sweet dreams in the bye and bye.
No Post Tribber has a clue about God's TIMELINES.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Post Tribber has a clue about God's TIMELINES.
That's an ignorant statement with NO Biblical backing.

Lord Jesus revealed 7 main SIGNS of the end leading up to His future coming to gather His Church. It's called His Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24; Mark 13: Luke 21). And the Matthew 24 version parallels the SEALS of Revelation 6.

So time to get busy in His Word, instead of listening to the devil's doctrines pushed by the traditions of men.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation chapter 9, its 5 month period.
Second thessalonians chapter 2. The son of perdition, satan, will come 6th trump in his role as antichrist to Jerusalem.
The mark of beast is being deceived by antichrist lies and deception.
Ephesians chapter 6. The gospel armour is knowledge and wisdom of God's word.
Those who are biblically illiterate will worship antichrist near future.
Ephesians chapter 6 and revelation chapter 9:5. Is the answer.