God's Heart For Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I understand we all come from different perspectives, sister. My only thing is that there are certain prophets I put stock in. Selveraj is one of them. Whatever Trump was in the past, if he's saying this is what God's heart is for the man now, you can pretty much take it to the bank. Selveraj has no political agenda. He's not even American for that matter. He's just obeying God to come tell the American people what the Spirit of God is saying to the churches.

I realize not everyone believes in such things, but I've been waiting to hear from this man on the subject for awhile now. I'm glad the Lord led me to find it tonight.

God bless,
- H

Well The Lord led me yesterday to watch the full video yesterday. Just another false voice in the wind whose words will fall to the ground as the words that follow him has. The Lord said this would happen, why are we not heeding Him.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad to hear that you'll be praying!
God revealed to me before Trump was elected, the evil seductive spirit that works with him. Yet, we are instructed to pray ...so that we can live a peaceable life. Praying for someone does not mean I promote him or lie and say he is a godly man. He is not even a "good man" and very far from it. If he truly repents, that would be awesome. But he must first admit his need for the Savior. I refuse to worship this man or any man. He must repent of his Nimrod/Apollo worship!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I understand we all come from different perspectives, sister. My only thing is that there are certain prophets I put stock in. Selveraj is one of them. Whatever Trump was in the past, if he's saying this is what God's heart is for the man now, you can pretty much take it to the bank. Selveraj has no political agenda. He's not even American for that matter. He's just obeying God to come tell the American people what the Spirit of God is saying to the churches.

I realize not everyone believes in such things, but I've been waiting to hear from this man on the subject for awhile now. I'm glad the Lord led me to find it tonight.

God bless,
- H
Amen! I agree. I do believe he is a true prophet. Even so, I always take these things to the Lord and ask for confirmation. His word seems to be confirming what I heard from the Lord or vice versa....

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just watched this, and it confirms some things the Lord has spoken to me before:

1. Trump is in spiritual danger. I have not published certain things because they insinuate he could be overcome by very powerful witchcraft and an evil spirit take him over. The message in this video states (without going into any detail) that God will not allow that to happen.

2. Trump has been deeply effected in recent weeks, and is a "broken man." This was insinuated by one of the dreams I posted in which he appeared deeply frightened after being "chased to the hospital," i.e. catching Covid-19.

But the following video shares some things I thought should be posted:

- The Lord loves Donald Trump, and in fact raised hm up as His servant in 2016, and

- If those who support him earnestly pray, he could still fulfill the plan God had for him, by serving out a second term.

As always, while I hate to sound overly pessimistic, I rarely have much faith in the church to pray, so I personally think God's intentions and God's plan for him are going to be cut short. But I thought it was wonderful how the Lord was sharing His heart for our duly elected President, and I do think it is a disgrace to our entire nation that we could so badly disrespect our leader, such that a man who continually travels the world should say he has never seen anything like it anywhere.

God bless,
Hidden

Note: Selveraj accurately predicted without qualification 3 months before the 2016 election that Trump would become the next President of the United States. He makes no such unqualified prediction this time.
We need to be careful how we understand "God's servant"......we need to be careful we don't superimpose our personal preferences for whatever reason we hold them and make them God's.

God loves all.....that is what he consists of. Jesus is the revealing of God's heart. Nebuchadnezzar was "God's servant" as were other oppressive powers throughout history.....even at one time a donkey being God's servant!.....Saul was chosen by God but dishonoured God by his choices....his behaviour.

on another note.....is it the people who put our leaders into place or is it God?.......leaders like Hitler and Starlin and Poll Pot? Yes, be very very careful we don't use our preferences, our prejudices and put together some religious spin to sway others for our own short sighted purposes.

Reactions: DNB

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well The Lord led me yesterday to watch the full video yesterday. Just another false voice in the wind whose words will fall to the ground as the words that follow him has. The Lord said this would happen, why are we not heeding Him.

Out of curiosity, what are you referring to specifically which the Lord has said?
Amen! I agree. I do believe he is a true prophet. Even so, I always take these things to the Lord and ask for confirmation. His word seems to be confirming what I heard from the Lord or vice versa....

Mine as well, with the exception that I did not know the man's heart. As Sadhu stated, this is only something the Lord knows, and thus can only be revealed by those He shares it with.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to be careful how we understand "God's servant"......we need to be careful we don't superimpose our personal preferences for whatever reason we hold them and make them God's.

God loves all.....that is what he consists of. Jesus is the revealing of God's heart. Nebuchadnezzar was "God's servant" as were other oppressive powers throughout history.....even at one time a donkey being God's servant!.....Saul was chosen by God but dishonoured God by his choices....his behaviour.

Well yes. Only when the Lord is stating outright that He loves the man with a tear in His eye, that seems to suggest a little something more.
on another note.....is it the people who put our leaders into place or is it God?.......leaders like Hitler and Starlin and Poll Pot? Yes, be very very careful we don't use our preferences, our prejudices and put together some religious spin to sway others for our own short sighted purposes.

Amen! And I was just discussing this with my wife while watching a movie. I'm learning quite a bit these days, even concerning myself, about how much one's political and personal views can limit how much we are willing to hear what the Spirit of God is saying. All I can do for myself is guard against my own personal assumptions. And I think that may be what's going on with many, on both sides of the fence.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine as well, with the exception that I did not know the man's heart.

God revealed to me before Trump was elected, the evil seductive spirit that works with him. Yet, we are instructed to pray ...so that we can live a peaceable life. Praying for someone does not mean I promote him or lie and say he is a godly man.

We can see what festers in Trump's heart because of the spiteful slander that comes out of his mouth. Jesus said, "for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" (Matthew 12:34; Luke 6:45) and "for out the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander" (Matthew 15:34). Trump incites discord and division because he viciously disparages and slanders the people he doesn't like.

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." - Galatians 5:19-23

Reactions: TLHKAJ and DNB

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can see what festers in Trump's heart because of the spiteful slander that comes out of his mouth. Jesus said, "for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" (Matthew 12:34; Luke 6:45) and "for out the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander" (Matthew 15:34). Trump incites discord and division because he viciously disparages and slanders the people he doesn't like.

I have noticed this as well: That he most certainly plays the game politically, and uses words that are sometimes... incendiary, LoL. But keep in mind the context in which the prophecy was given. He has seen no man anywhere in any other country who has been so vilified and disrespected as Trump has been, and continually since taking office. I have seen Trump make divisive statements, but I have also seen him stand there in front of an entire crowd of very hateful and spiteful reporters doing nothing but accuse him at every turn, and he answered every one of them very politely. I thought at the time that there was no way I could stand such a thing and not tell them where they can all stick their microphones, and I honestly do my best for people but there are limits to how much any man can stand.

So what I'm saying is, ask yourself if you were vilified and hated by the national media on a continual basis for four straight years, how well would you do? How well would I do? How well should any man do under the circumstances, especially when he was a little busy trying to run a nation, and didn't have time to go continually get in a closet somewhere and get his heart right with God again?

I think that may be why God says He loves him; that, and the fact that contracting Covid-19 may have humbled him, whether the public knows it has or not.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just watched this, and it confirms some things the Lord has spoken to me before:

1. Trump is in spiritual danger. I have not published certain things because they insinuate he could be overcome by very powerful witchcraft and an evil spirit take him over. The message in this video states (without going into any detail) that God will not allow that to happen.

2. Trump has been deeply effected in recent weeks, and is a "broken man." This was insinuated by one of the dreams I posted in which he appeared deeply frightened after being "chased to the hospital," i.e. catching Covid-19.

- The Lord loves Donald Trump, and in fact raised hm up as His servant in 2016, and

- If those who support him earnestly pray, he could still fulfill the plan God had for him, by serving out a second term.

As always, while I hate to sound overly pessimistic, I rarely have much faith in the church to pray, so I personally think God's intentions and God's plan for him are going to be cut short. But I thought it was wonderful how the Lord was sharing His heart for our duly elected President, and I do think it is a disgrace to our entire nation that we could so badly disrespect our leader, such that a man who continually travels the world should say he has never seen anything like it anywhere.

God bless,
Hidden

Note: Selveraj accurately predicted without qualification 3 months before the 2016 election that Trump would become the next President of the United States. He makes no such unqualified prediction this time.
Mr. Trump is a good man, albeit a sinner. To me, to mock this gentleman is to mock righteousness. Though I believe God has ordained POTUS for another term, T.R.C. (Tyrannical Ritualistic Churchianity) is the biggest threat to all of us.
"When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even His enemies to be at peace with him." Proverbs 16:7 ESV

Reactions: Taken and Helen

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, what are you referring to specifically which the Lord has said?

Mine as well, with the exception that I did not know the man's heart. As Sadhu stated, this is only something the Lord knows, and thus can only be revealed by those He shares it with.
That false prophets would arise and lead many astray. Matthew 24 Why are we not heeding that warning. Can a man hide the intentions of his heart from The Lord.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr. Trump is a good man, albeit a sinner. To me, to mock this gentleman is to mock righteousness. Though I believe God has ordained POTUS for another term, T.R.C. (Tyrannical Ritualistic Churchianity) is the biggest threat to all of us.
"When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even His enemies to be at peace with him." Proverbs 16:7 ESV

What's going on reminds me of King David. There was a time when he very much WAS a sinner. Eventually even the entire nation seemed to think so, and was turning against him as a result. But the Lord still loved him.

The only difference here is, that was a military theocracy over a nation truly "under God," where His hand thus intervened to preserve a man whom He loved. Here the question of if we are still a "nation under God" is entirely in doubt. Someone was posting yesterday a video about how churches are closing by the hundreds every month if not every week. The people of this nation will decide who and what we want. God is simply warning about what the consequences will be if we make the wrong choice, but the choice will be ours in this case, not His.

Reactions: Helen

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have noticed this as well: That he most certainly plays the game politically, and uses words that are sometimes... incendiary, LoL. But keep in mind the context in which the prophecy was given. He has seen no man anywhere in any other country who has been so vilified and disrespected as Trump has been, and continually since taking office. I have seen Trump make divisive statements, but I have also seen him stand there in front of an entire crowd of very hateful and spiteful reporters doing nothing but accuse him at every turn, and he answered every one of them very politely. I thought at the time that there was no way I could stand such a thing and not tell them where they can all stick their microphones, and I honestly do my best for people but there are limits to how much any man can stand.

So what I'm saying is, ask yourself if you were vilified and hated by the national media on a continual basis for four straight years, how well would you do? How well would I do? How well should any man do under the circumstances, especially when he was a little busy trying to run a nation, and didn't have time to go continually get in a closet somewhere and get his heart right with God again?

I think that may be why God says He loves him; that, and the fact that contracting Covid-19 may have humbled him, whether the public knows it has or not.

Donald Trump reaps what he sows.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That false prophets would arise and lead many astray. Matthew 24

My first response here would be that you are projecting too far ahead by citing this as applicable to the present situation, GTW. For this prophecy to be in play already, it is accompanied by prophecies of there being false Christs as well, and I don't see those manifesting themselves in the earth yet.
Can a man hide the intentions of his heart from The Lord.

That was precisely my intent in posting this thread. Where is the prophecy that has come forth saying his heart is evil? Many people are saying this from their own presumption, but I'm asking you to show me a prophecy that specifically states it to be the word of the Lord Himself?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless,
Hidden

I watched the video and it appeared to be partially correct. It portrayed Trump as a religious leader, which he isn't. He does stand for certain religious values though. So I find the revelation only partially correct.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry, too late, it already has happened, many, many years ago, around the time of his birth, probably earlier.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I couldn't agree more. I share the sentiment of some pastors I've heard since Trump was elected. The sentiment is that it's possible God allowed Trump to be elected in order to expose the deep-seated hypocrisy and patriotism idolatry within many evangelical conservative churches. Many evangelical churches have long intertwined their Christian faith with conservatism and extreme patriotism for America. It's been said that these churches sold out the Christian faith and abandoned moral convictions for thirty pieces of silver in a desperate effort to gain favor with Trump.
...that could be the only viable explanation as to how anyone able to tie their shoes, could possibly endorse, vote for, or say one good thing about that idiotic moron, anti-christ. Words cannot express how much indignation i feel right now for everyone on this thread that agrees with the OP?

I'm sorry @Hidden In Him , but you sound absolutely looney tunes right now. You are without hesitation, coming from an extremely misguided and deluded place, and absolutely all your other prophetical imaginations that you posted on this forum. I'm not even trying to be mean, this all just sounds like insane offensive nonsense. God hates everything about Trump!

The sooner that Trump gets out of office, the sooner the joke/nightmare will be over.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You're way too polite. Excellent case you made, but way too respectful to the utter and insane nonsense that the OP and others are espousing.
A side of me wishes that I had your dignity, but I feel too much contempt right now in regard to these false prophets (forum members), especially to whom and to what that they are supporting. Reprehensible rubbish.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." - Galatians 5:19-23
I can't believe that you had to point this out?????

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're way too polite. Excellent case you made, but way too respectful to the utter and insane nonsense that the OP and others are espousing.
A side of me wishes that I had your dignity, but I feel too much contempt right now in regard to these false prophets (forum members), especially to whom and to what that they are supporting. Reprehensible rubbish.

Friendly words to wake up to, LoL.

Alright, let's address this. For starters, "prophet" is not a label I identify with. Since the day I joined this forum, I have identified myself as an interpreter of dreams, and thus the things I prophesy are based off of those interpretations. There is a distinction, however, between those who prophesy and those who hold the office of prophet (Ephesians 4:11). Paul told the Corinthians that all of them could prophesy if the Lord so chose to use them, and as a result they should all be praying for it (1 Corinthians 14:31, 1 Corinthians 14:1).

I cannot abide being labeled a "false prophet" however. This effectively discredits not only everything I post of a prophetic nature but also everything I teach.

On May 17th of this year, I publicly posted that Trump would go to the hospital in the context of it effecting the 2020 election. On October 3rd, four and a half months later (and one month before the election), Trump tested positive for Covid-19 and was admitted into the hospital for it.

On May 22nd of this year, I publicly posted a whole host of prophesies based on the prediction that the Catholic Church would embrace the teaching that homosexuality was no longer a sin, despite it being the teaching of the RCC for nearly 2,000 years. On October 21st, four and a half months later, the Pope came out endorsing civil union laws for same-sex couples, signaling that this is very likely on its way to fulfillment as well.

Several other things I have posted are in the early stages of fulfillment, and numerous things I have prophesied to people privately have been fulfilled also.

Under those circumstances, I'm not going to be allowing anyone who declares what I post to be "reprehensible rubbish" to cower me into not posting what the Lord leads me to say, so we have a problem if you think that's going to happen.

So how about if we approach this again, and this time you tell me what particular parts of the OP you find reprehensible, and on what basis.

God bless,
Hidden

Last edited: