God's Heart For Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you are deliberately promoting another Gospel than what the Word of God lays out.

You are freaking out, Lol.

If you would like to prove me wrong, go ahead and search for it. But I have over 5,000 posts at this forum. In none of them will you find statements to the effect that a man can get to Heaven outside of the redemptive work of Christ.
I don't know if you've noticed, but there was some dismissal of his sinful behavior on this site. Any mention of his sins has been dismissed out of hand as gossip, unpleasing to God, and blamed on fake news from the "godless media."

I don't do this.
Of course, this pious standard hasn't been applied to pointing out Biden's sins or applied to other Democrats.

Don't do this either.
Ironically, there's been a belief shared professing Trump to be the greatest man of God since Jesus.

LoL! This one would definitely be stretching the truth some : )
And that's not to mention a belief shared that he's one of the two witnesses.

We all know who this is, and most everyone on this forum thinks he's nuts including Trump supporters.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who listen to fake news media outlets have no clue as to all the things Trump has done for Americans, and peoples in other countries, while also bringing back a job base that should have never left to go overseas, and he has continually 'drained the swamp' of Leftist radicals who support the subversion of the sovereignty of the United States. His outward actions towards Christianity reveal his Christian Faith as being substantial!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to engage in endless arguments with my Christian brothers and sisters concerning Trump. God knows his heart, and I pray that if Trump has not truly repented of his sins, that he will....

But I will recognize the workings of God, and no one will keep me from appreciating what I see God doing!
I'm not asking you to deny what God is doing. I will rejoice when/if Trump shows real fruit of repentance. Until then ...I will speak the truth ...he needs to repent!!

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL! This one would definitely be stretching the truth some : )

We all know who this is, and most everyone on this forum thinks he nuts including Trump supporters.

Unfortunately it isn't. It was said by the same member who believes Trump is one of the two witnesses. I can quote him, if I can find the post.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He still needs the Savior. And the premise I saw being stated was that Trump is "in Christ" and cannot be overtaken by an evil spirit. Too late for that.

What you and many others do not get is that what Trump does before the public is not what he does and has done in secret. He IS involved with human trafficking. I believe the survivors of SRA/MK who have reported being and seeing others sexually tortured by Trump and he thinks it's funny. You don't realize that his policies are not his, but his handlers' ...but behind closed doors, if they get a girl pregnant, they have access to abortions (human sacrifice) anytime they please.

The survivors I know have no agenda and haven't gone public with what they know. Survivors share things amongst themselves for the purpose of healing. It isn't a smear campaign. But if you knew someone was a pedophile and an abuser, would you stand by and not say anything??

This is a difficult subject for me bc of what happened with someone (a child) very dear to me who was stolen ....that's all I need to say about that and is probably too much...

That is just crazy Leftist speculation, nothing more.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not asking you to deny what God is doing. I will rejoice when/if Trump shows real fruit of repentance. Until then ...I will speak the truth ...he needs to repent!!

You are NOT speaking the truth. You are speaking LEFTIST PROPAGANDA against the President of The United States of America.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately it isn't. It was said by the same member who believes Trump is one of the two witnesses. I can quote him, if I can find the post.

I'm saying I'm fully aware of it. You are referring to Bobby Jo, who I have told numerous times is a few cards short of a full deck when it comes to his eschatology.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you would like to prove me wrong, go ahead and search for it. But I have over 5,000 posts at this forum. In none of them will you find statements to the effect that a man can get to Heaven outs
I don't appreciate skirting around the truth, that's all. You have stated in this thread that bc some believe in "positive confession" that this somehow is their way to salvation without actually confessing Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are NOT speaking the truth. You are speaking LEFTIST PROPAGANDA against the President of The United States of America.

Davy, since this is my thread, can I make a special request: Tone down the BOLD large print a little bit? People can still read you if you use normal text type. They're not blind, you know, LoL.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't appreciate skirting around the truth, that's all. You have stated in this thread that bc some believe in "positive confession" that this somehow is their way to salvation without actually confessing Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. How can anyone infer another hasn't confessed Christ if they were not even present at his baptism? Your false inference is sickening.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who listen to fake news media outlets have no clue as to all the things Trump has done for Americans, and peoples in other countries, while also bringing back a job base that should have never left to go overseas, and he has continually 'drained the swamp' of Leftist radicals who support the subversion of the sovereignty of the United States. His outward actions towards Christianity reveal his Christian Faith as being substantial!
LOL and where do you get your news?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know me in the least. I am neither a supporter of Trump, nor Biden...and I have absolutely ZERO political affiliations, as I know both sides are corrupt. I am probably more conservative than most people here ...which is precisely why I would NEVER vote or place my approval on "the lesser evil." THAT philosophy came straight out of the occult.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, that's not what I have said. What I am saying is that there are those within certain factions of Christianity who overemphasize the positive at the expense of the negative. Doesn't mean they are not Christians. It simply means they're a tad screwed up in their thinking by taking things too far.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL and where do you get your news?

The news source I sometimes go to documented over 300 things Trump did just in his 1st year, that helped towards MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Lot of them were REVERSALS of Obama's Leftist policies! And you think the fake news outlets are going to reveal those things?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You simply don't know what you're talking about. How can anyone infer another hasn't confessed Christ if they were not even present at his baptism? Your false inference is sickening.
Have you any proof of his verbal confession of Jesus Christ?? Humility would require that someone who publicly denied Christ would be so broken over it that they would want to make that right so others would know the truth.
I have shown proof of his public denial. Show me proof to the contrary....??

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that's not what I have said. What I am saying is that there are those within certain factions of Christianity who overemphasize the positive at the expense of the negative. Doesn't mean they are not Christians. It simply means they're a tad screwed up in their thinking by taking things too far.
He doesn't bring God into the equation ...how much more clear can he be?? Without God ....without Christ ....there is NO SALVATION. Period.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you any proof of his verbal condession of Jesus Christ?? Humility would require that someone who publicly denied Christ would be so broken over it that they would want to make that right so others would know the truth.
I have shown proof of his public denial. Show me proof to the contrary....??

I doubt YOUR verbal confession more than I would Trump's. How's that?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wish Trump would stop dragging Evangelical Christianity threw the mud. Its public image and its Christian witness has been severely damaged by Trump's unethical behavior and by the unwavering support he has from Christians. As a result, Evangelical Christianity has been called toxic.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of this just proves what God revealed to me in 2016 ....it's a sad day when Christians are willfully blind and are willing to twist the truth of God's Word ......for a man......