God's Heart For Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...that could be the only viable explanation as to how anyone able to tie their shoes, could possibly endorse, vote for, or say one good thing about that idiotic moron, anti-christ... God hates everything about Trump!

LoL. Looks like you modified your post. But you have to admit this is not exactly the Spirit of God talking here, is it? :confused: God commands us to love our enemies. How can He command us to do something He doesn't do Himself?

Now granted, I posted earlier that our political opinions (even mine) can color how receptive we are to what the Spirit is saying, so I understand those who may not be wild about the claim that what I posted in the OP was actually coming from God. But out of concern (not condemnation), I suggest you back up a few steps and check your heart at the door. I know you think I'm losing it, but for a normally sound and well-reasoned poster on this forum, you yourself are coming off like you are emotionally overreacting right now.

Just step back a few steps and tell me why this makes no sense to you mentally. It's clear you think the man should jump off a cliff, LoL, so we've covered that already.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just watched this, and it confirms some things the Lord has spoken to me before:

1. Trump is in spiritual danger. I have not published certain things because they insinuate he could be overcome by very powerful witchcraft and an evil spirit take him over. The message in this video states (without going into any detail) that God will not allow that to happen.

Disagree with this part.
The Enemy CAN NOT OVERCOME A man IN Christ.
John 10:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my OUT of my
hand

•Agree the Enemy IS Present- Influencing Others TO HATE Trump.
•But the Enemy IS NOT influencing Trump, The President.

2. Trump has been deeply effected in recent weeks, and is a "broken man." This was insinuated by one of the dreams I posted in which he appeared deeply frightened after being "chased to the hospital," i.e. catching Covid-19.

Disagree. Trump has AND had a health issue. He tends and tended to his health issues.
He did not display Fear. He revealed he addressed a health issue and was feeling fine.

But the following video shares some things I thought should be posted:

- The Lord loves Donald Trump, and in fact raised hm up as His servant in 2016, and

- If those who support him earnestly pray, he could still fulfill the plan God had for him, by serving out a second term.

Appreciate you sharing that video.
We are all without God, broken, and Through Christ Jesus can become Restored and Quickened, With the Lord God, and the Servant, in whatever capacity The Lord, blesses us With.

As always, while I hate to sound overly pessimistic, I rarely have much faith in the church to pray, so I personally think God's intentions and God's plan for him are going to be cut short. But I thought it was wonderful how the Lord was sharing His heart for our duly elected President, and I do think it is a disgrace to our entire nation that we could so badly disrespect our leader, such that a man who continually travels the world should say he has never seen anything like it anywhere.

God IS Just.
•The Office (of the US) represents a Reflection OF the People. The One Sitting in the Office, chosen BY the People, Reflects the Status OF the People.
•If the People are in majority STANDING Against God, so also will the Servant they Choose Be Against God.
•If the People are in majority STANDING With God, so also will the Servant they Choose Be in Standing With God.

• Trump HAS verbally Revealed His Standing With God.
• Trump provided His Church Confirmation Photo, on the DAY Trump Confirmed his Belief IN God...June 1959... Trump age: 14
• Trump Solicited a long time friend, (Paula White) for council in How to Know God.
• Paula White responded, has visited, prayed for and With Trump on numerous occasions.
• Others In Christ have prayed for and with Trump on numerous occasions.
• Trump confessed TO other "people", his belief in Christ Jesus... June 2016...age 71
• Trump a Confessed believer IN God, IN Christ Jesus...was seated in the US people's Office ... January 2016...age 71

So...in conclusion...No Trump is NOT a broken man. He is a Restored and Quickened man BY, Through and IN Christ...and HAS been So, since Jun 2016

Trump accomplished many things FOR himself and his family, without Knowing Christ.
Trump has accomplished many good things FOR America and her people ... BY and THROUGH Knowing Christ Jesus.

The People Elected a Believer IN God.
That same elected man Became a Believer IN Christ Jesus, and came To Know his God.

Americans IN Christ, can easily access Trumps accomplishments through Christ for All Americans.
Americans NOT IN Christ records are also easily accessible...the Enemy's OF Christ IS the Enemy of a man IN Christ.
...slander, gossip, lies, hate, rioting, threatening people, destroying others property...

Gods Advice;
PRAY For ones Nation and ISRAEL.

Trumps Words: Plea to God FOR Gods Blessings:
ON America, FOR Americans
ON Israel, FOR Israelies

Brothers IN Christ PRAY For America.
Glory To God,
Taken

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree with this part.
The Enemy CAN NOT OVERCOME A man IN Christ.

Depends on what you mean by "overcome." I've seen a number of Christians succumb to an evil spirit. They unfortunately get lured into serving the enemy quite readily sometimes.
Disagree. Trump has AND had a health issue. He tends and tended to his health issues.
He did not display Fear. He revealed he addressed a health issue and was feeling fine.

Yes, but what he displays and what is actually going on in his heart are likely two different things. Trump comes from a family that practices Positive Confession. That's why even when Covid-19 is now worse than it has ever been since the beginning of the outbreak, he is still telling the American people we are "turning the corner." (Granted, I think he means well, but what you often see with Trump is not actual reality but a projection of what he wants everyone to think and believe).
Appreciate you sharing that video.
We are all without God, broken, and Through Christ Jesus can become Restored and Quickened, With the Lord God, and the Servant, in whatever capacity The Lord, blesses us With.

You are welcome : ) Glad you watched it. I found it revealing as well.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is not in Christ. How can one be saved who refuses their need for the Savior?? Have we changed the Gospel??! I refuse to do so!!!

He has denied the Savior over and over.

Matthew 10 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ³² Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. ³³ But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

He thinks he can "be good" and he is so prideful that he believes he IS good.

Romans 3 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ⁹ What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; ¹⁰ As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: ¹¹ There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. ¹² They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. ¹³ Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: ¹⁴ Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: ¹⁵ Their feet are swift to shed blood: ¹⁶ Destruction and misery are in their ways: ¹⁷ And the way of peace have they not known: ¹⁸ There is no fear of God before their eyes.

I refuse to bend and twist the Word of God for anyone, including the president. And I have no respect nor confidence in a "prophet" who does so, and honestly have no respect for those who name the name of Jesus who seem to jump through hoops and bend over backwards to defend a false gospel.

This is crazy to see so many have fallen into this. Why can't people stand back from the worship of a man and be willing to actually consider and see the truth? I believe it is exactly as the Lord showed me in 2016 ...that seducing, lulling spirit has pulled many people under a spell. Many willfully blind have been sucked in.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can one be saved who refuses their need for the Savior?? Have we changed the Gospel??! I refuse to do so!!!

I watched both your videos, but let me explain to you what's going on here. He believes in Positive Confession. What that means is, you don't dwell on negatives. He's not saying he has never sinned. What he's saying is, he choses not to focus on his mistakes for long. That's what he means by, "I just go on and try and do a better job from there." He's admitting that he messes up, but is saying he just chooses to focus on what he can do better next time, which is actually the better part of repentance. Just feeling sorry and dwelling on the negative without changing anything does no one any good.

Positive Confession is different. It's a different mentality altogether, and sometimes it truly hurts him politically because people think he is losing his mind, or in this case that he thinks he has never sinned or made mistakes. But you have to interpret what he is actually saying through the lens of what Positive Thinkers practice, and how they approach the issues and questions of every day life.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched both your videos, but let me explain to you what's going on here. He believes in Positive Confession. What that means is, you don't dwell on negatives. He's not saying he has never sinned. What he's saying is, he choses not to focus on his mistakes for long. That's what he means by, "I just go on and try and do a better job from there." He's admitting that he messes up, but is saying he just chooses to focus on what he can do better next time, which is actually the better part of repentance. Just feeling sorry and dwelling on the negative without changing anything does no one any good.

Positive Confession is different. It's a different mentality altogether, and sometimes it truly hurts him politically because people think he is losing his mind, or in this case that he thinks he has never sinned or made mistakes. But you have to interpret what he is actually saying through the lens of what Positive Thinkers practice, and how they approach the issues and questions of every day life.
I don't care how you label it, brother...he still refuses Christ or his need for salvation ...he is NOT SAVED ...no one who denies Christ as Savior is saved. How can you claim otherwise?? Stop twisting and the truth. Trump isn't the one and only special person who is granted salvation without repentance, or especially without acknowledging their need for the Savior!!

If he has sinned ...and HE HAS!!! ....then he MUST REPENT!!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump says he doesn't bring God into that picture when he sins ....now tell me how that equals salvation???? So now "positive confession" is the new "salvation" ....this is ridiculous....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are the people who believe the Word of God is true? Don't add to the Gospel message to support what you want to be true. Let God be true and every man a liar.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is not in Christ. How can one be saved who refuses their need for the Savior?? Have we changed the Gospel??! I refuse to do so!!!

He has denied the Savior over and over.

Matthew 10 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ³² Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. ³³ But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

He thinks he can "be good" and he is so prideful that he believes he IS good.

Romans 3 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ⁹ What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; ¹⁰ As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: ¹¹ There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. ¹² They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. ¹³ Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: ¹⁴ Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: ¹⁵ Their feet are swift to shed blood: ¹⁶ Destruction and misery are in their ways: ¹⁷ And the way of peace have they not known: ¹⁸ There is no fear of God before their eyes.

I refuse to bend and twist the Word of God for anyone, including the president. And I have no respect nor confidence in a "prophet" who does so, and honestly have no respect for those who name the name of Jesus who seem to jump through hoops and bend over backwards to defend a false gospel.

This is crazy to see so many have fallen into this. Why can't people stand back from the worship of a man and be willing to actually consider and see the truth? I believe it is exactly as the Lord showed me in 2016 ...that seducing, lulling spirit has pulled many people under a spell. Many willfully blind have been sucked in.

It looks like these videos are from before Trump became president. Some pastors have said that Trump had an experience with Jesus after he took office....

Look, I don't think it's my job to judge Trump's relationship with God. I don't know what's in his heart. And I don't think it's anyone's job to judge the hearts of those who support Trump's presidency. I strongly support some of this policies, like his pro-life policies. Supporting his policies as president doesn't mean that I have given myself over to a seducing spirit....

All I KNOW is that God is using Trump to accomplish God's purposes on the earth at this point in time.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like these videos are from before Trump became president. Some pastors have said that Trump had an experience with Jesus after he took office....

Look, I don't think it's my job to judge Trump's relationship with God. I don't know what's in his heart. And I don't think it's anyone's job to judge the hearts of those who support Trump's presidency. I strongly support some of this policies, like his pro-life policies. Supporting his policies as president doesn't mean that I have given myself over to a seducing spirit....

All I KNOW is that God is using Trump to accomplish God's purposes on the earth at this point in time.
ALL men/women need the Gospel, sister. ALL men/women need the Savior. If Trump has come to true salvation in trusting JESUS CHRIST as his Savior and Lord ....then his heart should be to make a confession with his own mouth ...whereas he openly denied Christ, so much more, as president ...he should be willing to openly confess Jesus Christ!

As far as "not judging" ...tell that to John the Baptist who was willing to stand and speak out against the sin in the life of the ruler in his day. His message was the same as ours should be .....REPENT!!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care how you label it, brother...he still refuses Christ or his need for salvation ...he is NOT SAVED ...no one who denies Christ as Savior is saved. How can you claim otherwise?? Stop twisting and the truth.
Trump says he doesn't bring God into that picture when he sins ....now tell me how that equals salvation???? So now "positive confession" is the new "salvation" ....this is ridiculous....

LoL. I'm telling you how Christians who espouse Positive Thinking approach the issue. Remember, this is something he learned while in church. You may not agree with the theology on it, but there are Christians who espouse it.

I personally don't, because as I said elsewhere, all the positive thinking in the world won't do you a lot of good if you separate yourself from the Lord, or walk in gross sin. The power is in the Presence of God, not in one's thinking or their confession. But should a person place their trust in Him first and foremost, there is some value in it, as I was saying before.

I have no idea where Trump is in his relationship with God. But the prophecy in the OP is from a man I respect. So as stated earlier, wherever he is, the Lord is saying He loves him. Again, that is apparently not something you believe, but from what I know of the man who said it, we would simply have to disagree on this one.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can one repair the damage he's made by his mistakes if he doesn't own up to them?

Matthew 5:23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

God does not want to speak with us if we could heal things with others and fail to do so. People often make honest mistakes; and explaining them can help a lot since people can trust a president who admits his mistakes. Do you remember how Reagan went on television and admitted a big mistake he'd made? No one held that against him. We understood him and we didn't think of him poorly.

"Positive thinking" can devolve into black magic. I may have a perfect idea about how the furniture in your living room should be arranged. That does not give me the right to tell you how to arrange it. There are limits to how our ideas are put into practice.

What if coronavirus was a curse, meant to bring the world to repentance? Would Trump have the "right" to make it go away using "positive thinking"?

What if two people fight and enjoy fighting? Do you have the right to interfere with their free will if both are guilty of wanting to be violent? Moses said even their wives shouldn't interfere.

Deuteronomy 25:11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL men/women need the Gospel, sister. ALL men/women need the Savior. If Trump has come to true salvation in trusting JESUS CHRIST as his Savior and Lord ....then his heart should be to make a confession with his own mouth ...whereas he openly denied Christ, so much more, as president ...he should be willing to openly confess Jesus Christ!

As far as "not judging" ...tell that to John the Baptist who was willing to stand and speak out against the sin in the life of the ruler in his day. His message was the same as ours should be .....REPENT!!!
I agree that all people need the gospel! It's my hope that Trump has repented and heeded the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Even if Trump hasn't, I see God using him. So, even if Trump's motives for passing strong pro-life policies are evil, God is using these policies to save the lives of innocent babies.

See, I look at policy. You seem to be blind to the good policies passed by the Trump administration. It's a pity.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can one repair the damage he's made by his mistakes if he doesn't own up to them?
Too bad innocent babies might be saved, right??? WRONG!!!

More hate-Trump speech from you! You may want to keep in mind that we will be judged by every word we speak!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 5:23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Well, yes. This can be one of the problems with Positive Confession/ Positive Thinking theology. Those who go off the deep end even teach that God never brings judgment upon born again, Spirit-filled Christians, and this is flat out FALSE doctrine. It is attested to so many times in the New Testament that anyone who teaches otherwise is showing an incredible naiveté about what the scriptures actually teach. Judgments from God are what bring us to repentance, both before and after salvation. But this is what "he is a broken man" is likely referring to. He contracted the virus, and it may well have cost him the election. And if he loses, he goes to prison. I would think I'd be a little broken myself at this point.
"Positive thinking" can devolve into black magic.

Agreed.
What if coronavirus was a curse, meant to bring the world to repentance? Would Trump have the "right" to make it go away using "positive thinking"?

Not that I'm defending PT, but in such a case you would want what the judgment was sent to accomplish to have its desired effect, so that the judgment was stayed and healing could come.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL. I'm telling you how Christians who espouse Positive Thinking approach the issue. Remember, this is something he learned while in church. You may not agree with the theology on it, but there are Christians who espouse it.

I personally don't, because as I said elsewhere, all the positive thinking in the world won't do you a lot of good if you separate yourself from the Lord, or walk in gross sin. The power is in the Presence of God, not in one's thinking or their confession. But should a person place their trust in Him first and foremost, there is some value in it, as I was saying before.

I have no idea where Trump is in his relationship with God. But the prophecy in the OP is from a man I respect. So as stated earlier, wherever he is, the Lord is saying He loves him. Again, that is apparently not something you believe, but from what I know of the man who said it, we would simply have to disagree on this one.

I don't care what sort of mental-spiritual gymnastics is applied, that does not make this philosophy Biblically true.

Wow, you are deliberately promoting another Gospel than what the Word of God lays out. Believe with your heart and confess with your mouth.

Romans 10 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ⁸ But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; ⁹ That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. ¹⁰ For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ¹¹ For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Trump is ashamed to confess Jesus Christ with his mouth.

Again....there is no other Gospel. This sums it up and I agree with Paul...

Galatians 1 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ⁶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: ⁷ Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. ⁸ But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. ⁹ As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. ¹⁰ For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just more false propaganda from the Leftists who hate Trump, and America!

Trump knows what the Leftist Communists Socialists are up to, and THAT... is why they hate him so much!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe that you had to point this out?????

I don't know if you've noticed, but there was some dismissal of his sinful behavior on this site. Any mention of his sins was dismissed out of hand as gossip, unpleasing to God, or blamed on fake news from the "godless media." Of course, this pious standard hasn't been applied to Biden's sins or applied to other Democrats. Ironically, there's been a belief professing Trump to be the greatest man of God since Jesus. That's not to mention an unusual belief shared that he's one of the two witnesses. So yeah, I thought it was paramount to point all of that out about Donald Trump.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to engage in endless arguments with my Christian brothers and sisters concerning Trump. God knows his heart, and I pray that if Trump has not truly repented of his sins, that he will....

But I will recognize the workings of God, and no one will keep me from appreciating what I see God doing!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that all people need the gospel! It's my hope that Trump has repented and heeded the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Even if Trump hasn't, I see God using him. So, even if Trump's motives for passing strong pro-life policies are evil, God is using these policies to save the lives of innocent babies.

See, I look at policy. You seem to be blind to the good policies passed by the Trump administration. It's a pity.
He still needs the Savior. And the premise I saw being stated was that Trump is "in Christ" and cannot be overtaken by an evil spirit. Too late for that.

What you and many others do not get is that what Trump does before the public is not what he does and has done in secret. He IS involved with human trafficking. I believe the survivors of SRA/MK who have reported being and seeing others sexually tortured by Trump and he thinks it's funny. You don't realize that his policies are not his, but his handlers' ...but behind closed doors, if they get a girl pregnant, they have access to abortions (human sacrifice) anytime they please.

The survivors I know have no agenda and haven't gone public with what they know. Survivors share things amongst themselves for the purpose of healing. It isn't a smear campaign. But if you knew someone was a pedophile and an abuser, would you stand by and not say anything??

This is a difficult subject for me bc of what happened with someone (a child) very dear to me who was stolen ....that's all I need to say about that and is probably too much...