God's Simple Blessings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And try to conceal the evidence.

hqdefault.jpg

LOL, that's hilarious!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And try to conceal the evidence.

hqdefault.jpg

Haha. Yeah. The PBS show I watched also showed how they can carry up to 7 acorns in their expandable cheek pouches. And how they shake their heads back and forth after loading each one. I thought to further 'seat' it into their pouches, but experts claimed it was to test the weight and then figure out the freshness. "Should it be eaten now, soon or later?"

I have a pair that always comes into range of one of my cameras. Running to and fro and weaving between each other. I hear them jump from one tree and scamper across the roof to another tree. They are active!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha. Yeah. The PBS show I watched also showed how they can carry up to 7 acorns in their expandable cheek pouches. And how they shake their heads back and forth after loading each one. I thought to further 'seat' it into their pouches, but experts claimed it was to test the weight and then figure out the freshness. "Should it be eaten now, soon or later?"

I have a pair that always comes into range of one of my cameras. Running to and fro and weaving between each other. I hear them jump from one tree and scamper across the roof to another tree. They are active!

Active is right. I have an outside cat and he's a hunter, so I don't know that him and our few squirrels would get along.

At least not this well, anyway:

tumblr_mznsoc0HjI1sig16bo1_250.gif

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see what you did there. :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving!

:D

We are in Canada...our thanksgiving was on October 6th...or somewhere there...always the first Monday in October...and Pilgrims here would have had their thanksgiving a lot earlier, as winter ( thus harvest) come much earlier here than there.
I'm glad, 'your' late November Thanksgiving meals totally ruins Christmas meals ...Just my preference...LOL

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL!!! You just gave me a good laugh! Thanks, sister!

Ugh, I don't have an alt key.

On a Mac the ALT key is the Option key...3

Humm but it does nOT make a heart...the 3 is just the 3 , with or without the ALT key OR the Command key... I have to go up to edit...then drop down the menu to 'symbols'... and there is my ♥︎
But a bit of a long way around. This doesn't work as a heart either. :( <3

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are in Canada...our thanksgiving was on October 6th...or somewhere there...always the first Monday in October...and Pilgrims here would have had their thanksgiving a lot earlier, as winter ( thus harvest) come much earlier here than there.
I'm glad, 'your' late November Thanksgiving meals totally ruins Christmas meals ...Just my preference...LOL

Yes. In the US all the dinners and parties start to pile up on each other, and you get to the place where you're like, "Please Lord, make it Stop!"

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. In the US all the dinners and parties start to pile up on each other, and you get to the place where you're like, "Please Lord, make it Stop!"

My husbands birthday is December 9th..I feel like we 'eat' naughty stuff , from his birthday right through to New years.
Last year I put on over 1 lb a week ...it is so hard!! :(

The lust of the flesh...sigh.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh yeah, I remember that you guys celebrated, but forget about the different dates. Doh.

My new vegan ways make me glad I have no obligatory meals to eat. I will probably make it a heavy fruit day though? These days, that's a splurge for me.

Reactions: Helen