Gods true nation, Spiritual Israel.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is CLEARLY speaking of Israel according to the "flesh" up to verse 5

Verse 6 Paul now separates Israel of the flesh from the SPIRIT Born Israel

Verse 7 Declares this Truth = Neither, because they are of Abraham are they all children: but, In Isaac thy seed be Called.
Many folks call us hater of the jews for our truth . But we love the jews as well as the gentiles
and its why WE POINT THEM TO CHRIST JESUS .
Many do not understand a very simple thing .
They see but have not the eyes to see . For they say BUT GOD PROMISED them the land
HE made them this convenant and it cannot be broken . YET THE SAME GOD
giveth it to those WHO FOLLOW HIM . DO notice the jews who didnt were often exiled from THAT very land
and from that very promise . GOD , HIS PROMISE is for those WHO FOLLOW and LOVE HIM .
The flesh truly never has and never will profit a man . Whether one be born a jew or not .
GOD was not pleased with jews cause they were jews . HE called ABRHAM OUT alone . ABRAHAM HAD faith .
From that came a people who were to be called the jews . But again with many he was not well pleased .
THE FLESH of no man will profit him .
As i have even told my own son . It scared him too . he was twelve and had a notion
he would go to heaven cause His daddy believed and he had come from my flesh .
Oh no i said , I cannot save you , nor because you are my son and of my flesh are you or can you be saved .
YE MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST and FOLLOW HIM . SO TOO with the jews .
IT does matter about all the glorious promises GOD has given , IF ONE BELIEVETH NOT
it wont apply to them either . OH THERE IS A KINGDOM now that is no longer of this earth
its real and it is PROMISED . BUT AGAIN only FOR THOSE WHO DO BELIEVE GOD , WHO BELIEVE IN GOD .
AND IF WE believe not IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND , WE DONT BELIEVE GOD .
THERE is one NATION now . a true nation . it is not of this earth , its not of this world , just as its KING
its GOD is not of this earth nor of this world . AND THE ONLY ENTANCE IN IS THROUGH GOD
and thus THAT MEANS THROUGH HIS SON CHRIST JESUS .
THERE IS but one true ISRAEL and not all of israel , aka the non beleiving jews , are even of IT .
ITS ONE NATION , with ONE KINGDOM , WITH ONE GOD , ONE CHRIST . THAT IS THE NATION OF GOD
where the MOUNT ZION is above and its city above which is mother to all the lambs , believing jew , believing gentile
WHERE GOD has put no difference between them . PETER said that . NO DIFFERENCE .
ITS ALL BY FAITH and that FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE the GLORIOUS KING and MESSIAH OF GOD

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many folks call us hater of the jews for our truth . But we love the jews as well as the gentiles
and its why WE POINT THEM TO CHRIST JESUS .
Many do not understand a very simple thing .
They see but have not the eyes to see . For they say BUT GOD PROMISED them the land
HE made them this convenant and it cannot be broken . YET THE SAME GOD
giveth it to those WHO FOLLOW HIM . DO notice the jews who didnt were often exiled from THAT very land
and from that very promise . GOD , HIS PROMISE is for those WHO FOLLOW and LOVE HIM .
The flesh truly never has and never will profit a man . Whether one be born a jew or not .
GOD was not pleased with jews cause they were jews . HE called ABRHAM OUT alone . ABRAHAM HAD faith .
From that came a people who were to be called the jews . But again with many he was not well pleased .
THE FLESH of no man will profit him .
As i have even told my own son . It scared him too . he was twelve and had a notion
he would go to heaven cause His daddy believed and he had come from my flesh .
Oh no i said , I cannot save you , nor because you are my son and of my flesh are you or can you be saved .
YE MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST and FOLLOW HIM . SO TOO with the jews .
IT does matter about all the glorious promises GOD has given , IF ONE BELIEVETH NOT
it wont apply to them either . OH THERE IS A KINGDOM now that is no longer of this earth
its real and it is PROMISED . BUT AGAIN only FOR THOSE WHO DO BELIEVE GOD , WHO BELIEVE IN GOD .
AND IF WE believe not IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND , WE DONT BELIEVE GOD .
THERE is one NATION now . a true nation . it is not of this earth , its not of this world , just as its KING
its GOD is not of this earth nor of this world . AND THE ONLY ENTANCE IN IS THROUGH GOD
and thus THAT MEANS THROUGH HIS SON CHRIST JESUS .
THERE IS but one true ISRAEL and not all of israel , aka the non beleiving jews , are even of IT .
ITS ONE NATION , with ONE KINGDOM , WITH ONE GOD , ONE CHRIST . THAT IS THE NATION OF GOD
where the MOUNT ZION is above and its city above which is mother to all the lambs , believing jew , believing gentile
WHERE GOD has put no difference between them . PETER said that . NO DIFFERENCE .
ITS ALL BY FAITH and that FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE the GLORIOUS KING and MESSIAH OF GOD
GREAT POST!!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOLY SPIRIT says: Galatians 4:21-31

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
which things are symbolic.

For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar—
for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children
but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written:

“Rejoice, O barren,
You who do not bear!
Break forth and shout,
You who are not in labor!
For the desolate has many more children
Than she who has a husband.”

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.”
So then, brethren, we(Jew & Gentile) are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.
And now you are butchering the allegory as well1 the allegory is about living in grace or living under the law! The entire book of Galatians is about law vs. grace. You just cannot redefine the allegory to suit a mythical "spiritual Israel".

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now you are butchering the allegory as well1 the allegory is about living in grace or living under the law! The entire book of Galatians is about law vs. grace. You just cannot redefine the allegory to suit a mythical "spiritual Israel".
Post #80 is a direct quote from Scripture = Galatians

Not a single word of mine has been added.....................lol

Reactions: amigo de christo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaac does not make spiritual Israel.

Paul is delineating between Isaac (the child of promise) and Ishmael (the child of the flesh or compromise solution).
You have a huge problem with denying what Paul said there in Romans 9 about spiritual Israel...

Rom 9:6-8
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect.
For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is,
They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
KJV

What "promise"? The Promise by Faith which God gave first to Abraham, which is WHY you should have followed this up in Galatians 3 and had already understood this back in Romans 4!

Rom 4:9-14
9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

How does the Promise by Faith come, upon the circumcision only (i.e., the seed of Israel)? or upon the uncircumcision also (Gentiles)? Abraham's Faith was reckoned unto him as righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

Did Abraham believe the Promise by Faith after he was circumcised, or before he was circumcised? Abraham believed BEFORE he was circumcised.

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

Because Abraham believed the Promise by Faith 'before'... God gave him the sign of circumcision, it was so the Promise by Faith could go also to the Gentiles, and thus Abraham represents the spiritual father of ALL THAT BELIEVE, so the righteousness by Faith may be imputed to the believers of the Gentiles also. (this doesn't excuse the seed of Israel from not believing the Promise by Faith which is about The Gospel of Jesus Christ; they must believe also to have eternal life per Paul in Romans 11.)

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law,
but through the righteousness of faith.
14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
KJV

Thus you need to get your ideas of God's inheritance to Israel straight. It is NOT only just for the 'seed' of Abraham through Isaac.

You would do well to also heed what Apostle Paul said in Galatians 3 about this...

Gal 3:6-9
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
KJV

Gal 3:13-14
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
KJV

Gal 3:26-29
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
KJV

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you believe Isaac and Ishamel and Hagar and Sarah are just symbols and did not really exist?

Hagar and Ishmael existed as real living people.

Sarah and Isaac existed as real living people.

God said that these real people have a deeper eternal meaning to us today = it is called an 'Allegory'

noun, plural al·le·go·ries.
a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms;
figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.
a symbolical narrative: the allegory of Piers Plowman.

"Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic/allegory.
For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children

but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. "
Galatians 4:21-26

God incorporated symbolism often in Scripture = Serpent/Satan , Dragon/Satan , Dove/Holy Spirit and more

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hagar and Ishmael existed as real living people.

Sarah and Isaac existed as real living people.

God said that these real people have a deeper eternal meaning to us today = it is called an 'Allegory'

noun, plural al·le·go·ries.
a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms;
figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.
a symbolical narrative: the allegory of Piers Plowman.

"Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic/allegory.
For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children

but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. "
Galatians 4:21-26

God incorporated symbolism often in Scripture = Serpent/Satan , Dragon/Satan , Dove/Holy Spirit and more
yes you are correct. But PAul is not comparing natural to a "spiritual Israel" but the law versus grace! this has nothing to do with a so called spiritual Israel being the church.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes you are correct. But PAul is not comparing natural to a "spiritual Israel" but the law versus grace! this has nothing to do with a so called spiritual Israel being the church.
Do you not know that there are TWO Jerusalems?

One on earth that is in bondage to sin and death and the One that is in Heaven.

Natural Israel/Jews/Jerusalem are in sin and death.
for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children

JESUS says "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." - John 8:24

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not know that there are TWO Jerusalems?

One on earth that is in bondage to sin and death and the One that is in Heaven.
And when Jesus returns to earth He will take back the old Jerusalem and reign from there for 1,000 years. Jerusalem will always remain as gods city and footstool as He declared!

• Love

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This new Israel, spiritual Israel, is the inheritor of Gods covenant promises.
The Church is not Israel and Israel is not the Church.

While it is true that the redeemed of God are also called "the Israel of God" in the New Testament, this should be understood in the light of the fact that Jews who are saved are called the "Good Olive Tree", and Gentiles are called the branches from the "Wild Olive Tree" grafted into the Good Olive Tree. At the same time it was Paul who was given the revelation of the "Mystery of the Church". Which is both redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body, with Christ as the Head.

But there will also be a redeemed and restored Israel (the twelve tribes) on earth after the Second Coming of Christ, and all the prophecies pertaining to that nation and to redeemed and restored Jerusalem will indeed come to pass. Replacement Theology is totally false.

So there are actually two entities -- the Church and Israel -- and God has a plan and purpose for both. Therefore the fundamental premise of this thread is false.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is not Israel and Israel is not the Church.

While it is true that the redeemed of God are also called "the Israel of God" in the New Testament, this should be understood in the light of the fact that Jews who are saved are called the "Good Olive Tree", and Gentiles are called the branches from the "Wild Olive Tree" grafted into the Good Olive Tree. At the same time it was Paul who was given the revelation of the "Mystery of the Church". Which is both redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body, with Christ as the Head.

But there will also be a redeemed and restored Israel (the twelve tribes) on earth after the Second Coming of Christ, and all the prophecies pertaining to that nation and to redeemed and restored Jerusalem will indeed come to pass. Replacement Theology is totally false.

So there are actually two entities -- the Church and Israel -- and God has a plan and purpose for both. Therefore the fundamental premise of this thread is false.
In fact the Born-Again Saints that we call the Church(Ekklesia)Congregation is in fact the Israel of God thru the Spirit.

Israel of the flesh(Jewish earthbound nation in the Middle East) is dead in tresspasses and sins.

God had sworn to keep them as a nation on earth for His Son to Return as King of kings whereby HE judges the nations.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’” Matt 23:37-39

Zechariah 14:1-5
Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,

YES, God will Revive the earthbound nation of Israel that is currently in Bondage to sin and death.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when Jesus returns to earth He will take back the old Jerusalem and reign from there for 1,000 years. Jerusalem will always remain as gods city and footstool as He declared!
Earthbound Jerusalem is not the Eternal City of God.

The Heavenly Jerusalem comes down to earth only after God creates a NEW Earth = Revelation chapter 21

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earthbound Jerusalem is not the Eternal City of God.

The Heavenly Jerusalem comes down to earth only after God creates a NEW Earth = Revelation chapter 21

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.
Joel 3:17
Verse Concepts
Then you will know that I am the Lord your God,
Dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain.
So Jerusalem will be holy,
And strangers will pass through it no more.

Thus says the LORD: I have returned to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, and Jerusalem shall be called the faithful city, and the mountain of the LORD of hosts, the holy mountain.
- Zechariah 8:3

At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.
- Jeremiah 3:17

Psalm 132:13
For the Lord has chosen Zion;
He has desired it for His habitation

Psalm 132:14

“This is My resting place forever;
Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.

There are more if you need them.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joel 3:17
Verse Concepts
Then you will know that I am the Lord your God,
Dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain.
So Jerusalem will be holy,
And strangers will pass through it no more.

Thus says the LORD: I have returned to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, and Jerusalem shall be called the faithful city, and the mountain of the LORD of hosts, the holy mountain.
- Zechariah 8:3

At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.
- Jeremiah 3:17

Psalm 132:13
For the Lord has chosen Zion;
He has desired it for His habitation

Psalm 132:14

“This is My resting place forever;
Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.

There are more if you need them.
#1 Rule of Truth = NT Scripture gives us the Directed Eternal meaning of OT scripture.

Example = Blood sacrificial lamb on Passover commanded by God beginning with Moses = fulfilled in CHRIST
No more blood sacrifices = ENDED
John 1:29 - The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
1 Corinthians 5:7 -For Christ our Passover lamb has been sacrificed.

Hebrews 9:24
For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true,
but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;

Jerusalem and the flesh nation Israel are on a collision course with Judgement - Zechariah 14:1

"Behold, a day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided in your presence.
For I will gather all the nations for battle against Jerusalem, and the city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women ravished.
Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.

Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.
Galatians 4:25

Where is the Lord Jesus KING right now as we speak? = Jerusalem which is ABOVE = Galatians 4:26
but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Where is Mt Zion and the Eternal City of Jerusalem??? = Hebrews 12:22-24

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the City of the Living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
See that you do not refuse Him who speaks

TRUTH is from Above = the City of the KING

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jerusalem and the flesh nation Israel are on a collision course with Judgement - Zechariah 14:1

"Behold, a day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided in your presence.
For I will gather all the nations for battle against Jerusalem, and the city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women ravished.
Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.

Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.
Galatians 4:25

Where is the Lord Jesus KING right now as we speak? = Jerusalem which is ABOVE = Galatians 4:26
but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
But you conveniently forget that the judgment of Israel is so that the remnant of surviving Jews, ALL will be saved!

Zechariah 13:8-9

King James Version

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Jeremiah 31:31-34

King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Ezekiel 20:33-38

King James Version

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.
37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Zechariah 14:16-19

King James Version

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

During the Millenial Kingdom, God will keep His Word about the value of earthly Jerusalem to Him.

• Love

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you conveniently forget that the judgment of Israel is so that the remnant of surviving Jews, ALL will be saved!

Zechariah 13:8-9​

King James Version​

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Jeremiah 31:31-34​

King James Version​

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Ezekiel 20:33-38​

King James Version​

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.
37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Zechariah 14:16-19​

King James Version​

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

During the Millenial Kingdom, God will keep His Word about the value of earthly Jerusalem to Him.

100% TRUTH = i ABSOLUTELY Believe and Know this all to be TRUE of the Scriptures you posted.

Romans chapter 11 = What Tree are the chosen remnant Jews grafted into when the LORD Returns?

ANSWER = the SAME Tree where the chosen remnant Gentiles are today!!!

The chosen Gentiles are NEVER removed from the ONE TREE of Salvation!!!

Ephesians 4:1-6
I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Hebrews 3:1-6
Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house. For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God. And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope [firm to the end.