Good News?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I said it in a post...so I will say this in a post rather than PM you.

I am still reading your posts when I find them...and I apologies, I was wrong....you have said some good, positive things on the forum...
I found a few just now.
It was so nice to see them. :)

Reactions: Episkopos

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the bad part about people claiming to speak for the Holy Spirit. They believe their thoughts carry equal or more authority then God's word, because they are basically claiming to be God's voice. Slippery slope.....
I just caught this....are you implying that it is not possible for the Holy Spirit to speak to my heart about things? I shared what the Holy
Spirit spoke to MY HEART about...not yours or anyone else's. If it rubs you the wrong way then obviously it wasn't something He is speaking to you about. You are mean. So let me get this straight.....the Holy Spirit can only speak to...????? I am His sheep...and I hear His voice....do you?

And for you information here is the exact testimony I shared with a friend here what the Holy Spirit spoke to me...

Hear what the Holy Spirit spoke to me this morning....I am weary of endless debating of my Word, I reveal to those who seek me what is hidden to those who cannot see and will not seek. Where are the testimonies of My Grace, My Love, My Miracles, My Deliverance? The testimonies from those I have manifested My power to by their faith and trust in me? Who will glorify me? When the Pharisee questioned the blind man who was healed on the Sabbath and asked him to explain...his answer was simple....one thing I know, I was blind, but now I see. The testimonies of those whose lives I have touched are what Glorifies Me, What brings hope and faith to those who hear it, what causes others to seek Me to do for them what I have done for you.....My Word fulfilled in the lives of those who believe are the testimonies of faith that help others to believe.
Do you want to defeat the enemy? My Word, your testimony of My Word fulfilled in YOU!
Rev 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
I am just in tears....in the beginning of becoming a forum member I shared testimony after testimony....I quit doing that.
I am going to start testifying again!

THIS is what the Holy Spirit spoke to me....and it was directed to me. I simply shared it. Do you want their name to verify it?

Reactions: Mayflower

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuse me....are you saying Jezebel spirit? the very thing you argue against?
Jesus describes a Jezebel in Rev 2: 20 & gave no description of Jezebel being a religious "spirit" , but she called herself a Prophetess..... To the Church in Thyatira
…19 I know your deeds—your love, your faith, your service, your perseverance—and your latter deeds are greater than your first. 20But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel,who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads My servants to be sexually immoral and to eat food sacrificed to idols. 21Even though I have given her time to repent of her immorality, she is unwilling.…"
What is the story of Ahab and Jezebel?

Reactions: Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus describes a Jezebel in Rev 2: 20 & gave no description of Jezebel being a religious "spirit" , but she called herself a Prophetess..... To the Church in Thyatira
…19 I know your deeds—your love, your faith, your service, your perseverance—and your latter deeds are greater than your first. 20But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel,who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads My servants to be sexually immoral and to eat food sacrificed to idols. 21Even though I have given her time to repent of her immorality, she is unwilling.…"
What is the story of Ahab and Jezebel?
The seven churches addressed in Revelation: This is a spiritual condition these churches were in and they were being addressed each individually....
I still don't get your argument...Jesus described that woman Jezebel....and? Do you not believe she had any evil spirits operating through her? or what? And besides you are the one that brought up Rev 2:20 when all along I have been speaking of Queen Jezebel in the OT.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just caught this....are you implying that it is not possible for the Holy Spirit to speak to my heart about things? I shared what the Holy
Spirit spoke to MY HEART about...not yours or anyone else's. If it rubs you the wrong way then obviously it wasn't something He is speaking to you about. You are mean. So let me get this straight.....the Holy Spirit can only speak to...????? I am His sheep...and I hear His voice....do you?

And for you information here is the exact testimony I shared with a friend here what the Holy Spirit spoke to me...

Hear what the Holy Spirit spoke to me this morning....I am weary of endless debating of my Word, I reveal to those who seek me what is hidden to those who cannot see and will not seek. Where are the testimonies of My Grace, My Love, My Miracles, My Deliverance? The testimonies from those I have manifested My power to by their faith and trust in me? Who will glorify me? When the Pharisee questioned the blind man who was healed on the Sabbath and asked him to explain...his answer was simple....one thing I know, I was blind, but now I see. The testimonies of those whose lives I have touched are what Glorifies Me, What brings hope and faith to those who hear it, what causes others to seek Me to do for them what I have done for you.....My Word fulfilled in the lives of those who believe are the testimonies of faith that help others to believe.
Do you want to defeat the enemy? My Word, your testimony of My Word fulfilled in YOU!
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
I am just in tears....in the beginning of becoming a forum member I shared testimony after testimony....I quit doing that.
I am going to start testifying again!THIS is what the Holy Spirit spoke to me....and it was directed to me. I simply shared it. Do you want their name to verify it?
I am permitted to have an opinion and think its a slippery slope.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am permitted to have an opinion and think its a slippery slope.
Well when the Holy Spirit speaks something to you feel free to share it here so we can put our carnal thinking into it. I am going to share my testimonies as He was calling me to do again....it's what I have always done. If you are not ok with it take it up with Him.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UNREAL...hearing from the Holy Spirit is a slippery slope? can you quote a scripture on that?
ya, "UNREAL"
This is exactly the type of indignant haughty reaction from you that makes me skeptical of those in your denomination that claim to be prophets or speak by the Holy Spirit.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya, "UNREAL"
This is exactly the type of indignant haughty reaction from you that makes me skeptical of those in your denomination that claim to be prophets or speak by the Holy Spirit.
Well this is a thread about the gifts of the Holy Spirit so maybe this is not your belief but many here do believe in the gifts and callings. My reaction to your accusation of my testimony is defensive yes, but not indignant or haughty. I have given you an opportunity to provide scripture to back up your statement that hearing from the Holy Spirit is a slippery slope.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well when the Holy Spirit speaks something to you feel free to share it here so we can put our carnal thinking into it. I am going to share my testimonies as He was calling me to do again....it's what I have always done. If you are not ok with it take it up with Him.
Here your response again, is a haughty tit for tat type of attitude.
I never told you to stop it.
I posted my opinion , merely--- I feel it's a slippery slope .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here your response again, is a haughty tit for tat type of attitude.
I never told you to stop it.
I posted my opinion , merely--- I feel it's a slippery slope .
Ok well my faith isn't dependent on what you feel. And instead of straight out coming against a person's testimony why don't you ask questions before falsely accusing someone of being a false prophet or not hearing from Him....do you ever hear God speak to you?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this is a thread about the gifts of the Holy Spirit so maybe this is not your belief but many here do believe in the gifts and callings. My reaction to your accusation of my testimony is defensive yes, but not indignant or haughty. I have given you an opportunity to provide scripture to back up your statement that hearing from the Holy Spirit is a slippery slope.
Your reactivity seems haughty and indignant to me.
My experience on this site is to see individuals who believe in the gifts of prophecy or those they are prophets , or who claim they are speaking by the Holy Spirit get very indignant and immediately turn to personal attacks & insults when this ability is questioned even generally.
This does not seem like the Holy Spirit to me.
I have every right to express my views.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok well my faith isn't dependent on what you feel. And instead of straight out coming against a person's testimony why don't you ask questions before falsely accusing someone of being a false prophet or not hearing from Him....do you ever hear God speak to you?
It's not what I "feel" , it's what I'm observing on this forum and what I deduce with my brain.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your reactivity seems haughty and indignant to me.
My experience on this site is to see individuals who believe in the gifts of prophecy or those they are prophets , or who claim they are speaking by the Holy Spirit get very indignant and immediately turn to personal attacks & insults when this ability is questioned even generally.
This does not seem like the Holy Spirit to me.
I have every right to express my views.
And that is the barrier of reading a response rather than hearing it directly from the person speaking by which you can detect tone and facial expressions.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to answer....ok..I am moving on. I really wanted to share testimonies today....I let myself get drawn into debating....exactly what He was addressing with me this morning. Sigh...
I don't think I care to share with you because of your short fuse when your views are questioned. Your response above in your responses show the same snarky attitude.
Sigh

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think I care to share with you because of your short fuse when your views are questioned. Your response above shows the same snarky attitude.
Sigh
I was actually smiling and being quite cordial....ok. Well God Bless

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am going to start testifying again!

THIS is what the Holy Spirit spoke to me....and it was directed to me. I simply shared it. Do you want their name to verify it?

Today was my first day back to work. And these words I spoke today to a coworker. When am I ever going to stop bearing witness unto The Lord. And her response was. Isn't that what your supposed to do? I said yeh, but how long did it take me today with you, 9 seconds after clocking in? I find that I can not help but bear witness to what The Lord has done in my life. The reason, so that they might believe and if possible be saved. Long ago, when I did not understand it then, but The Lord told me that the day would come that He would be glorified through me. Perhaps in part, this is what He meant. Perhaps today, my pm to you has more meaning? Just kidding.