Good News?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome, I am also on EST so, I will be praying in agreement. Our prayers should be going up to Him at the same time! Just awesome. ♥
I love this forum and those who are on it. If it were to be taken over by Satan and his little helpers, it would break my heart. He CANNOT have this forum, our prayers WILL be answered AMEN!

Just wanted to follow up. I was just starting to eat my dinner and I got a reminder to keep my promise. So I took my dinner, set it in the kitchen, went to the bedroom and closed the door(from the dog). As I was leaving the bedroom, I know that I was not the only one praying and that He heard us All.

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to follow up. I was just starting to eat my dinner and I got a reminder to keep my promise. So I took my dinner, set it in the kitchen, went to the bedroom and closed the door(from the dog). As I was leaving the bedroom, I know that I was not the only one praying and that He heard us All.

LOL! I was searching for this thread to follow up myself ♥ Oh I know He heard us all loud and clear, cause He is faithful ♥

Reactions: GTW27 and Mayflower

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever stop with your jibes?
All Jobs so called 'comforters' were negative and gloomy. Until God put them in their place concerning Job.
Whenever you post, you sound just like one of them.
If someone says to you in the morning, "Isn't it a wonderful day". I am sure you would squeak out- "But I am sure it will rain this afternoon.".You are obviously a "glass half empty" person... Bless your little cotton socks.
I've done research and if you did you would know that RC Mysticism preaches very different teachings from the Bible.
Have you read The Cloud of Unknowing? - I have. Ignorance rejects information.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is well able to look after His Words.

I se so many who seem to somehow believe that the bible says -

"In the beginning was the bible, and the bible was with God, and the bible was God."

The bible is not part of the godhead...even though many have raised it up as if it is!! The Word of God is part of the godhead!!!

If you really think that you can in any way defend Gods Words for Him...that is a very high opinion of yourself. News flash , God does it quite well, and has done so for thousands of years.
Banning, burning, or whatever. God has His own guardianship,and it is not US!!
You are misguided and proud.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that God is well capable of doing His own defending but a minor point forgotten ...He uses us clay vessels to do His bidding...

2 Timothy 4:2-4 KJVS
[2] Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. [3] For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

As far as your dumb clip about 'In the beginning was the Bible', it's what we have as the sure written Word of God, just as if He spoke it, wrote it down, and handed it to mankind. How often Jesus said, "IT IS WRITTEN" against satan the enemy of God's Word. Yes the same enemy who mocks and would burn every Bible he could. So continue your belittling of God's written Word.
See who the blows come from is always interesting....is it not? Some are vessels for God , some not so much.

Reactions: prism

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for everyone on this board, that they first come to know You and Your deep love for them. Thank You Jesus that just like Mary Magdalene, You were the only one worthy to throw stones and yet You did not throw one. Instead, You said to go and sin no more. Father, please give us discernment in when to speak and when to keep silent. Please help us speak the Truth in love, especially in debate, knowing Holy Spirit, that You are the only One that can change the hearts of man. Help us to present the Good News of Your love to others and lead us when we need to be firm and when we need to be gentle. Search us God and know our heart. Try us and know our anxious thoughts. See if there be any hurtful way in us and lead us in the everlasting way. I declare war on any argumentative spirit in Jesus Name and tell it to leave this board. Work in and through Your people, Father. Forgive us when we have represented You any less then what You deserve. Let this board become a beacon of light and hope to anyone who comes on. I pray that Your Spirit is so strong over this place, that people can just feel it when they come on. Thank You for Your love and for all the great things You have done and are about to do. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've done research and if you did you would know that RC Mysticism preaches very different teachings from the Bible.
Have you read The Cloud of Unknowing? - I have. Ignorance rejects information.

What other books on Christian mysticism have you read?

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for everyone on this board, that they first come to know You and Your deep love for them. Thank You Jesus that just like Mary Magdalene, You were the only one worthy to throw stones and yet You did not throw one. Instead, You said to go and sin no more. Father, please give us discernment in when to speak and when to keep silent. Please help us speak the Truth in love, especially in debate, knowing Holy Spirit, that You are the only One that can change the hearts of man. Help us to present the Good News of Your love to others and lead us when we need to be firm and when we need to be gentle. Search us God and know our heart. Try us and know our anxious thoughts. See if there be any hurtful way in us and lead us in the everlasting way. I declare war on any argumentative spirit in Jesus Name and tell it to leave this board. Work in and through Your people, Father. Forgive us when we have represented You any less then what You deserve. Let this board become a beacon of light and hope to anyone who comes on. I pray that Your Spirit is so strong over this place, that people can just feel it when they come on. Thank You for Your love and for all the great things You have done and are about to do. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Wow, that was beautiful. I felt all of it. Perhaps, this is the beginning of what was asked for. Amen.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever stop with your jibes?

All Jobs so called 'comforters' were negative and gloomy. Until God put them in their place concerning Job.

Whenever you post, you sound just like one of them.
If someone says to you in the morning, "Isn't it a wonderful day". I am sure you would squeak out- "But I am sure it will rain this afternoon.".

You are obviously a "glass half empty" person... Bless your little cotton socks.

Hey Hisman! Tzcho has researched mornings and he knows they always turn into rain afternoons! You would to if you just did a little research.....

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Gospel means 'good news'.:)
True. But what too many Christians forget is that Jesus Himself is our salvation. That is the greatest Good News. That God is our salvation. Therefore the Bible says that Salvation is of the LORD.

JESUS = YESHUA = YAHSHUA = YAH + SHUA = GOD IS [OUR] SALVATION

Reactions: Mayflower