• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And those who dont understand it, should not be trying to teach it, as this causes confusion and every evil work.
Dont expect them to stop, as the devil is very energetic within his crew.
Hmm... But does anyone fully understand how God saves us? We all see through the glass darkly.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
The reality is........The Blood of Christ has already cleansed our Sin.....all of it.....>Tomorrow's included.
If you don't understand this, and you have been falsely taught that your sin till the Cross is forgiven, and you then get God to take care of the new ones, by repenting, ... = you have been mislead and are practicing a waste of your time.

If you'll take your NT and turn to Colossians 2:13 AND THEN Romans 4:8, you will find an amazing discovery that, if you will believe it, will transform your Life in Christ.

Agree-

Glory to God,
Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ok thanks for your response....
There was a time when i was looking for another church but with so many it got too confusing so i stayed in the church i was born in...

With the whole born again thing i have a question or two...
- What makes you think that your are declared "saved" before you die?
The Bible says that we need to be born again to be saved but where does it say we are saved while still on this earth?

Let me show you the best way to think of Salvation.

Jesus is salvation.
Jesus is Grace.
Jesus is eternal Life
Jesus is the resurrection
Jesus is the blood atonement
jesus is the full payment to redeem the world of all sin.
Jesus is the Love of God
Jesus is the heart of God

So, when you are saved (born again) This same Jesus who is all those things, comes to live inside you, and you become ONE with Him, in Spirit and Life.
You become eternal life because Jesus is everlasting life.
This means that everything that Jesus is, you become.
This is why you are now deeded to be a "joint Heir with Christ" and and "heir of God".
This is "in Christ".....the meaning.
Which explains this verse...."as Christ IS, so are the born again, in this world".

So, if anyone asks you, "what is salvation"..what is Grace"???..., "i want to be saved, how do i do it'.

Its all about JESUS.
Give them JESUS and Jesus becomes their salvation.. and their savior
When you trust in Christ, when you receive Jesus as your Savior......God TAKES YOU.
That is salvation.
In a very unusual way, because it all happens in the Spiritual Realm... God is making you like Himself, as He gives you the essence of His Identity and Image, which is His Righteousness.
God literally gives this to you, to take you and accept you. "the gift of Righteousness".
You literally become God's righteousness, when you are born again.
See, to be a Son of God, you have to be exactly as Righteous as God.
Only the blood of Jesus can make you as righteous as God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hmm... But does anyone fully understand how God saves us? We all see through the glass darkly.

Thx for the Q.

A.) I do.
I teach it for many years.
Anyone can understand it, but not everyone will believe it.
Those that believe it, are born again, unless they are a devil.

And your verse about "seeing through a glass darkly" is not about understanding the Grace of God.
That verse is about God conforming the born again, into the image of Christ, "From glory to glory".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this: people make salvation into a formula. One formula is: trust Jesus and be saved for ever. Another is: confess sin each time you are aware of it to remain saved. There's other formulas out there, like: you must never sin or you will lose your initial salvation. But salvation isn't a formula, it's a relationship. We confess sin because it hinders that relationship, not out of fear of losing heaven.

We are saved for ever because of trusting in Jesus (John 5:24 (kjv). And, we also stay saved by confessing our sins and by walking in the light as He is in the light (1 John 1:7-9).

My conclusion: the one who is truly born again will be motivated by the Holy Ghost indwelling them to stay walking in the light; and no amount of false teaching is going to deter them from doing that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats a lie.
Dont teach that lie on my Thread, Legalist.
God saves you, and keeps you saved.
YOu do not keep yourself saved by repenting, or by any such self effort.
It is no lie.

And, you also took it out of the context of the rest of what I said about it, so that, in context, it is exactly on the money.

It is not self-effort in the context of the way that I presented it.

And in the way that I presented it, it also does not contradict the idea that the Lord saves us, and keeps us saved.

You also cannot stop me from posting on "your" threads.

1Jo 1:6, If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I see that Justbyfaith is here on another of my Threads, to deny the Cross again, and to try to replace it with his gospel of repenting of his sin.
So, this is useful, as it draws a dynamic contrast between the reality of God's Grace as a Gift, that is given, and a heretics attack on God's Grace by denying it when replacing it with repenting and confessing, as Justbyfaith teachers over and over and over.

So, this is the type person who will try to convince you that your salvation is not Kept by the Blood of Jesus or the Cross of Christ , but that its based on you keeping it, by your self effort of abiding, repenting, confessing, etc.....self effort = the gospel of works.
Paul says of this type deceiver that they are fallen from Grace, and are teaching a cursed Gospel, and in fact they are Galatians 1:8.
This is where you find Justbyfaith.

Notice how he attempts to add a touch of truth into the lie, ...as he mixes Grace with works, which teaches the heresy of Legalism.
Forums and pulpits are filled with this type of devil deceived, who want to get you away from God's Grace and up on that Cross trying to keep yourself saved.
You have to learn how to hear these fakirs, these pretenders, these deceivers, so that you dont become infected with their dark spirituality.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is no lie.

Listen Galatians 1:8
I quoted you.
you said that the born again are kept saved by repenting and confessing.
And if that is true, then there is no need for the Blood of Jesus.
You're a Hebrews 12:6 on the rise, to teach so strongly against the Grace of God continually, in Public.
One day you are going to run out of God's rope, and it's going to hurt.
I told you that today, so, you mark it down, unless you stop.
You alt name is a lie.
You are not JUST by faith., as Justby faith, would not teach that you stay saved by SELF EFFORT of repenting and confessing.
Do you hear me?
You need to LISTEN.
So, nothing about you is honest.
Nothing.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Behold
What do you make then of the verse where Christ states "I never knew you"? Surely He is talking to someone who believes they are saved, yes?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the whole born again thing i have a question or two...
- What makes you think that your are declared "saved" before you die?
The Bible says that we need to be born again to be saved but where does it say we are saved while still on this earth?
John 5:24 (kjv).

Jhn 5:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

If you combine what I placed in larger print, the one who hears Jesus' words and believes on Him who sent Him has passed from death into everlasting life. This is life that cannot last for any period of time except for ever; and this life begins from the moment of first faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that Justbyfaith is here on another of my Threads, to deny the Cross again, and to try to replace it with his gospel of repenting of his sin.
So, this is useful, as it draws a dynamic contrast between the reality of God's Grace as a Gift, that is given, and a heretics attack on God's Grace by denying it when replacing it with repenting and confessing, as Justbyfaith teachers over and over and over.

So, this is the type person who will try to convince you that your salvation is not Kept by the Blood of Jesus or the Cross of Christ , but that its based on you keeping it, by your self effort of abiding, repenting, confessing, etc.....self effort = the gospel of works.
Paul says of this type deceiver that they are fallen from Grace, and are teaching a cursed Gospel, and in fact they are Galatians 1:8.
This is where you find Justbyfaith.

Notice how he attempts to add a touch of truth into the lie, ...as he mixes Grace with works, which teaches the heresy of Legalism.
Forums and pulpits are filled with this type of devil deceived, who want to get you away from God's Grace and up on that Cross trying to keep yourself saved.
You have to learn how to hear these fakirs, these pretenders, these deceivers, so that you dont become infected with their dark spirituality.
I would suggest going with the teacher who backs up his statements with holy scripture.

@Behold is imbalanced in his viewpoint; he needs to take all of scripture into account.

However, he denies that Matthew, Hebrews, and James are even inspired scripture (or, so it seems).

Not to mention a majority of his teaching appears to be in direct combat against 1 John 1:7-9.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr C

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen Galatians 1:8
I quoted you.
you said that the born again are kept saved by repenting and confessing.
And if that is true, then there is no need for the Blood of Jesus.
You're a Hebrews 12:6 on the rise, to teach so strongly against the Grace of God continually, in Public.
One day you are going to run out of God's rope, and it's going to hurt.
I told you that today, so, you mark it down, unless you stop.
You alt name is a lie.
You are not JUST by faith., as Justby faith, would not teach that you stay saved by SELF EFFORT of repenting and confessing.
Do you hear me?
You need to LISTEN.
So, nothing about you is honest.
Nothing.
As I said to you, what I am teaching has nothing to do with self-effort.

I believe that God saves me and keeps me saved.

I am sealed by the Holy Spirit and His motivation within me is towards walking in the light.

1Jo 1:6, If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

I posted this scripture previously, but was unsure as to whether you saw it or not (because it was an edit of a post that you had responded to).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold
What do you make then of the verse where Christ states "I never knew you"? Surely He is talking to someone who believes they are saved, yes?

Thank you for the question.
I like to delve in when someone asks a legit question.

Let me show you how to see this verse.

"jesus ....we cast out devils in your name, we did deeds, in your name".... Jesus says.."depart, DEPART !!!, I never KNEW YOU"..

The context of the verse, the clue, the magnifier, is the phrase..."NEVER KNEW YOU">

Its like this...
when you are trying to see a verse.....not read it...as you dont get the Light from reading it.... you have to see inside it, spiritually.
Verse are Spiritual Light.
God is Light. His words are Light. If you are born again, reader, you are a child of the Light, and Jesus is the Light of the world.
When you understand a verse, its not because you mind understood it, but rather its because it was revealed to your SPIRITUAL Understanding by Christ who is IN you.
Verses are "spiritually discerned"....and that is why 99% of fake teachers can't teach you how to wipe your ear, but they can post 100 verses to try to fool you.
They have no spiritual discernment..They have not been taught by God how to hear and see, so they fake it by speaking christianese, and often posting a lot of useless verses.

So, when you approach a verse, you have to be thinking of how to discern it.
A few tips.
Who is the verse talking to..???? Its is talking to unsaved Jews in Hebrews 10?
Is it talking to apostles who dont yet have the revelation of the Grace of God that was Given to Paul first?
Is the verse symbolic?
Is it talking about candlesticks and branches?
Is the verse written before Christ was murdered on the Cross, as verses after the Cross will overrule, in most cases, all verse that are given before the Cross was raised, as at that time, Jesus was dealing with Israel.
Now Paul, is dealing with "the time of the Gentiles" so, you have to go there, to understand what you need to know about God's Grace.

Believers get snagged into the darkness because they are not taught to understand that the verse might be talking to the devil, or to the "house of Israel" or to JEWS and not to Gentiles.
The verse might be talking to a specific person, and not all the body of Christ.
So, you always have to look at WHO the verse is talking to, and not always is that you.
All scripture is given to you, but not all verses are talking about you.
So, ask that question.
Also, study the entire verse. Study the preceding verse, and the one following., as often this will change the context..

Now, God is in you, if you are born again. ""Christ in you, the hope of glory"".
So, to come to the spiritual understanding of a verse, is to have God in you interpret it into your Spirit Man.
That is how you SEE into the verses.
God gives you the LIGHT of the Verse.
This is a teachers Gift. Its why i can do it, and why i spend so much time teaching.
Generally You are taught the Light by a really good teacher, who has the Light.
This is unfortunately the place where the dark lights will also be found teaching.
So, you have to learn how to see the liars, the fakirs, the deceivers, so that the real Teachers become obvious to you.
Then you wont be fooled anymore.

Now your verse..

The key phrase..."i never KNEW you".

Ok, now..... is this the born again?
= Impossible.
Why?
Because of all this...

Jesus is IN the born again.
The born again are "seated in heavenly places, in Christ"..right now.
God lives inside you, as you are the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus has "called you friend", if you are born again.
You are a Saint of God.
You are a joint heir with Christ
You are the body of Christ.
you are the Bride of Christ.
You are an Heir of God
You are in the Lamb's book of life....>your NAME IS WRITTEN IN IT.

Jesus lives in you....Reader.

So, is it possible to be all that......and Jesus not know you.
That would be impossible.
So, if Jesus said that he does not "know you, depart", He is not talking to a person He LIVES INSIDE.
He knows the born again, as He is IN YOU.
See it?

But to not be born again, is to not be known by God, or Christ.
And these people, many, are very religious, and some follow the example of Jesus, and even pretend to be teachers, and even saints.
They are not born again, and if you are not born again, God does not know you, = "" Jesus said Depart, i never KNEW you.""

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I would suggest going with the teacher who backs up his statements with holy scripture.

You are confusing, """"backing up"""", with posting what you dont understand.
Ok, mr justbyfaith who is confessing and repenting to stay saved?
Thx.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, you don't. Because I asked a legitimate question and you declined to answer.

Thank you for the question.

Let me show you how to see this verse.

"jesus ....we cast out devils in your name, we did deeds, in your name".... Jesus says.."depart, DEPART !!!, I never KNEW YOU"..

The context of the verse, the clue, the magnifier, is the phrase..."NEVER KNEW YOU">

Its like this...
when you are trying to see a verse.....not read it...as you dont get the Light from reading it.... you have to see inside it, spiritually.
Verse are Spiritual Light.
God is Light. His words are Light. If you are born again, reader, you are a child of the Light, and Jesus is the Light of the world.
When you understand a verse, its not because you mind understood it, but rather its because it was revealed to your SPIRITUAL Understanding by Christ who is IN you.
Verses are "spiritually discerned"....and that is why 99% of fake teachers can't teach you how to wipe your ear, but they can post 100 verses to try to fool you.
They have no spiritual discernment..They have not been taught by God how to hear and see, so they fake it by speaking christianese, and often posting a lot of useless verses.

So, when you approach a verse, you have to be thinking of how to discern it.
A few tips.
Who is the verse talking to..???? Its is talking to unsaved Jews in Hebrews 10?
Is it talking to apostles who dont yet have the revelation of the Grace of God that was Given to Paul first?
Is the verse symbolic?
Is it talking about candlesticks and branches?
Is the verse written before Christ was murdered on the Cross, as verses after the Cross will overrule, in most cases, all verse that are given before the Cross was raised, as at that time, Jesus was dealing with Israel.
Now Paul, is dealing with "the time of the Gentiles" so, you have to go there, to understand what you need to know about God's Grace.

Believers get snagged into the darkness because they are not taught to understand that the verse might be talking to the devil.
The verse might be talking to a specific person, and not all the body of Christ.
So, you have to look as WHO the verse is talking to, and not always is that you.
So, ask that question.
Also, read the entire verse. Read the preceding verse, and the one following., as often this will change the context so that you understand it perfectly.

Now, God is in you, if you are born again. ""Christ in you, the hope of glory"".
So, to come to the spiritual understanding of a verse, is to have God in you interpret it into your Spirit Man.
That is how you SEE into the verses.
God gives you the LIGHT of the Verse.
This is a teachers Gift. Its why i can do it, and why i spend so much time teaching.
Generally You are taught the light by a really good teacher, who has the Light.
This is unfortunately the place where the dark lights will also be found teaching.
So, you have to learn how to see the liars, the fakirs, the deceivers, so that the real Teachers become obvious to you.
Then you wont be fooled anymore.

Now your verse..

The key phrase..."i never KNEW you".

Ok, now..... is this the born again?
= Impossible.
Why?
Because of all this...

Jesus is IN the born again.
The born again are "seated in heavenly places, in Christ"..right now.
God lives inside you, as you are the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus has "called you friend", if you are born again.
You are a Saint of God.
You are a joint heir with Christ
You are the body of Christ.
you are the Bride of Christ.
You are an Heir of God
You are in the Lamb's book of life....>your NAME IS WRITTEN IN IT.

Jesus lives in you....Reader.

So, is it possible to be all that......and Jesus not know you.
That would be impossible.
So, if Jesus said that he does not "know you, depart", He is not talking to a person He LIVES INSIDE.
He knows the born again, as He is IN YOU.
See it?

But to not be born again, is to not be known by God, or Christ.
And these people, many, are very religious, and some follow the example of Jesus, and even pretend to be teachers, and even saints.
They are not born again, and if you are not born again, God does not know you, = "" Jesus said Depart, i never KNEW you.""

The person therefore who is walking in the light is the one who is born again (for the scripture cannot be broken).

1Jo 1:5, This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1Jo 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

I want to say also that a false teacher will never post scripture...because in his heart he is teaching against scripture and there may be something in a verse that will refute what he is teaching.

Also, the way that many people cop out when the Holy Spirit is speaking to them via a specific scripture is to look at the surrounding verses hoping that they will contradict what He is saying to them...sometimes they appear to do just that...but never in reality.

Every verse of scripture stands on its own as a bastion of spiritual truth. It helps to know the context; but the context will never nullify the plain meaning of a verse. This is a first rule of hermeneutics. Because the holy scripture cannot contradict itself.