Grailhunter’s Corner

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." - Genesis 1:26

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The problem is they are not. Find Yeshua as a God in the Old Testament....by name and you will make a lot of people happy.
In the beginning Yeshua created the heavens and earth.....all good find it. In the New Testament they talk to each other, in the Old Testament Yahweh is saying I am God and there is no one like me.....you have a fantasy going....you are not alone but a fantasy none the less.
Yeshua is the redeemer of the Old Testament called Yahweh. (The One God.) They called his name Jesus in the New Dispensation.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to prove that statement of yours is true. If not you are trolling.
How can you prove what is not there?
Christ is not an active participant......in the physical.....in the Old Testament.
Not by name or position.
For example no scripture that would say....I thy Lord thy God sent My Son to........????? this or that or another.
Or a scripture that says something like, and Yeshua spoke with His Father about.....?????
This fantasy is just not there.
I have asked for specific scriptures to prove your point....you have nothing.
You have nothing intellectual to offer.....
You have no facts....
All you are doing is trolling so move it on and off this tread.

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Christ is not an active participant......in the physical.....in the Old Testament.
Not by name or position.
For example no scripture that would say....I thy Lord thy God sent My Son to........????? this or that or another.
Or a scripture that says something like, and Yeshua spoke with His Father about.....?????
I have asked for specific scriptures to prove your point....you have nothing.
You have nothing intellectual to offer.....
You have no facts....
All you are doing is trolling so move it on and off this tread.
Jesus is Yahweh

Isa 44:6 Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thy husband; Jehovah of hosts is his name: and the Holy One of Israel is thy Redeemer; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Luk 2:11 For today is born to you in the city of David, the Savior, who is YAHWEH, the Messiah.

Act 10:36 The Word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching the good news of peace through Yahshua Messiah, He is Master YAHWEH of all.

Act 2:36 Then assuredly, let all the house of Israel acknowledge that YAHWEH made known this same Yahshua whom you crucified, He is both YAHWEH and Messiah.

Matthew 25:31-32 When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Rom 9:5 whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Messiah according to flesh, He being YAHWEH over all, blessed forever. Amen.

To deny Jesus is to deny God, and the consequences of doing that do not bear thinking about.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not by name or position.
Jesus is Yahweh

Isa 44:6 Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thy husband; Jehovah of hosts is his name: and the Holy One of Israel is thy Redeemer; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Luk 2:11 For today is born to you in the city of David, the Savior, who is YAHWEH, the Messiah.

Act 10:36 The Word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching the good news of peace through Yahshua Messiah, He is Master YAHWEH of all.

Act 2:36 Then assuredly, let all the house of Israel acknowledge that YAHWEH made known this same Yahshua whom you crucified, He is both YAHWEH and Messiah.

Matthew 25:31-32 When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Rom 9:5 whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Messiah according to flesh, He being YAHWEH over all, blessed forever. Amen.

To deny Jesus is to deny God, and the consequences of doing that do not bear thinking about.

All this was discussed in the posts 179 and 180.
You are just proving my point.
You have been told a few times that no one is denying Yeshua. So even simple words escape you.
I just do not think you can intellectually grasp this topic.
So move on.

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All this was discussed in the posts 179 and 180.
You are just proving my point.
You have been told a few times that no one is denying Yeshua. So even simple words escape you.
I just do not think you can intellectually grasp this topic.
So move on.
You have changed your tune from when you said, "No on all counts." So, do you admit Jesus is Yahweh on earth, the One God with us?

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cooper, you can see that Grailhunter has put a lot of time and effort in these posts on this topic.
Why don’t you respect that and open a new topic if you wish to discuss something?

Thanks.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Cooper, you can see that Grailhunter has put a lot of time and effort in these posts on this topic.
Why don’t you respect that and open a new topic if you wish to discuss something?

Thanks.
I have no respect for erroneous teaching. This thread needs to be closed and false teaching eradicated This is a Trinitarian forum.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have changed your tune from when you said, "No on all counts." So, do you admit Jesus is Yahweh on earth, the One God with us?
Again simple words. No one God. Focus and concentrate!
Yahweh, God the Father, God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
Yeshua, God the Son, a full fledged God, Messiah and Savior.
The the Holy Spirit, the unnamed God, a full fledged God of the same nature as the other two, Strengthener and helper, and guide.
If you cannot grasp that, that is fine. If you disagree, that is fine.
Just stop trolling the thread.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no respect for erroneous teaching. This thread needs to be closed and false teaching eradicated This is a Trinitarian forum.
Again you just do not have it to even grasp simple words.
I believe in the Trinity....tri-unity. And I have explained that but you have a reading comprehension problem.
Stop trolling the thread.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again simple words. No one God. Focus and concentrate!
Yahweh, God the Father, God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
Yeshua, God the Son, a full fledged God, Messiah and Savior.
The the Holy Spirit, the unnamed God, a full fledged God of the same nature as the other two, Strengthener and helper, and guide.
If you cannot grasp that, that is fine. If you disagree, that is fine.
Just stop trolling the thread.
You cannot grasp the fact that before the events in Bethlehem, Jesus was the Mighty God, Creator of heaven and earth. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
You cannot grasp the fact that before the events in Bethlehem, Jesus was the Mighty God, Creator of heaven and earth. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Are you saying Jesus was Yaweh?

So if God became a man....
and Jesus clearly said the Father is greater than Him (at that moment)
then
Who was holding up the universe?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Grailhunter, I agree with much of what you have said. It was too difficult for me to understand with my carnal mind as many people do...I had to pray and ask the Holy Spirit for the understanding of it. The Bible is the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of Truth), penned by the hands of man. So the authors of the books in the Bible had to have received what they wrote by the revelation given them from the Holy Spirit....
They could not have reasoned it out by the carnal mind....so if we look at the pharisees and saducees and how they could only see with their carnal mind we see how easy it is to miss the hidden wisdom of God and thereby miss the truth that can only come by having a spiritual mind.

Too many people are reasoning with their carnal mind.
When God told me that past, present and future co-exist I couldn't comprehend it at that moment. So I said God I have to pray and find this in scripture to make sure it is you speaking and not the enemy.
I found it....Jesus said it in Revelation....I am He who was (past), who is (present), and is to come (future).....
This is when I truly understood how God could be Omnipresent

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying Jesus was Yaweh?

So if God became a man....
and Jesus clearly said the Father is greater than Him (at that moment)
then
Who was holding up the universe?

No, what post did you get that from. If it is not clear I will correct it.
Yahweh, God the Father, Supreme God, Creator of heaven and earth, Creator of Adam and Eve.
Yeshua, God the Son of the Supreme God, Messiah and Savior.
Holy Spirit, the Unnamed God, called spirit or ghost but same substance as God the Father and God the Son, guide, Christian wisdom, instiller of the Christian conscience and nurturer.

All three exist as a Godhead....three united...but not one.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
No, what post did you get that from. If it is not clear I will correct it.
Yahweh, God the Father, Supreme God, Creator of heaven and earth, Creator of Adam and Eve.
Yeshua, God the Son of the Supreme God, Messiah and Savior.
Holy Spirit, the Unnamed God, called spirit or ghost but same substance as God the Father and God the Son, guide, instiller of the Christian conscience and nurturer.
Agreed.

Another poster, I THINK, is saying that Jesus is God Father.
I would like him to clarify...
I think he's saying that Yeshua is Yaweh.

(both God but different "persons".)