Greetings in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 15, 2008
Hello everyone. I joined because I no longer want to be a slave to this world and to sin unto death. I have grown rather fond of life
biggrin.gif
and I pray that God continues his increase in me - to His glory and according to His purpose! I would rather be the least in the Kingdom Of God than the greatest concerning things of men. As long as I have known I have remained vile; a deceiver especially unto myself; trusting in my own heart and going by the light of my own sparks.Growing up I was raised Roman Catholic and had given much thought into the priesthood, even to the point of temptation of suicide concerning this. Satan made this my struggle to trick me. However God woke me up to the things of His Kingdom concerning His Christ. Should I not give credence to The Creator over those things which are the affairs of men?...I think not! Praise be to God, and that you may all abound in Him, in Christ...in THE WAY!That said I feel very feeble in Christ. I spent many years growing strong in the ways of man and the things concerning this world, yes things of Satan's realm and of the flesh. Although I was raised Christian I was hardly given the milk of the Word though I thank God even for this. For a couple years after establishing a relationship with my savior I continued to take his promises in vain and again nail my savior to the cross.Please pray for me that I may rekindle the beautiful relationship I use to have with the Lord. Also I should probably start a separate thread for this, but I am extremely interested in knowing how the real HOT, HOT, HOT Christians are living these days? The true ones. I don't want no lukewarm answers. One of the things that led me away from God was finding few in Him that were on fire as I was. This however was the devices and deceitfulness of my own heart, this I am certain, and that somehow I must have avoided true discipleship.Dear God, if there be out there true disciples, though I find myself unworthy; please help me take confidence with them to one another's refinement to your honor and glory, Amen. This is not an invitation for deceivers, I'll know who you are. The Kingdom of God is known through power of spirit and not the wisdom of words of man.That said I believe that the true disciples will eventually leave the things of hell-i-vision and the internet to return to the old ways. Or at least I would hope that more would do this than some. For the time being I see this as a place for me to tarry and grow, but I feel that when the Spirit comes the calling will be in the flesh with the laying on of hands, etc. I have great fear of the devices of man and feel many are drawn off, manipulated through them. I know God has his counter though as I have already seen in this forum.One of the first threads I started to read through was Evil Spirits in Christianity by Jag(thesuperJag) and wow my heart almost burst with love for you Jag. I felt your power and conviction as well as from Kriss too. There were some 15 pages there and I couldn't stop reading. It is said that there will be more rejoicing in heaven for one lost one to be found than over a hundred already saved, paraphrasing obviously, but that is what I felt last night for you when reading those. I was overwhelmed with joy and then zeal the same as you have for our Father's house overtook me. You were an atheist you said and converted to Christ, when I heard this the joy just overwhelmed me, due also to your passion for THE WAY, and only a year in. I read many other post and was greatly humbled. I am now also going to strictly be a King James reader. From my heart thank you, but praise be to God. I look forward to meeting those in this community worthy to to serve God.Love in Christ,MarkP.S. My full name translated means bearing Christ a hammer, as in to smash the idols and deception that lay before Christ in this generation. Please do not die at the gate, but break through, that is my prayer for all as well as myself. Only in Christ and Christ only, forever Amen.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
God bless you! You're on fire for the Lord. I hope that you stick around, because unlike some forums, this place has a very warm atmosphere. We're like family
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2008
Thank you Wakka. I don't know how long I'll be sticking around, it all depends on what God wants and the state of this forum for the matter. It appears there has been a security breach. :confused: I hope all works out. Yes, I have felt a warm presence here, but always beware; there are deceivers among us. Let them be known by their fruit. I hope to see you out there.Love in Christ,Mark

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Mark glad to see you practice discernment it is a good thing to have in these days of much deception. We hope you can learn and make friends here but trust must be earned. If you need help please let me know your comunity Guide KrissPS. the breach was not on our site it was on our servers site thats why we want to change servers as they are not trustworthy

Jan 15, 2008
Kriss,Thanks for the welcome and for letting me know about the security problem as well. As for trust I will base that on the fruit of one's lips and not on some reputation bar or point system, but thanks, and all the same maybe you were referring to the fact that the dynamic of trust may take time to which I would agree. If I need help I wont of the bashful type. I am of the sort that will indeed ask for it, thanks again.Sincerely,Mark

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Continue your walk with Jesus and your faith will get stronger. It won't be easy you are probably going to be attacked by temptations more than ever before. Because to put it bluntly you found christ again and satan wants you back.Your testimony is interesting to me because God himself has told me to be a catholic priest. ( I am not saying that you should have went into the priesthood you were following a calling from men and not from God.)I am not a catholic,nor a baptist, or an episcopalian, or a lutheran, nor any denomination, I will not limit myself to a denominaton when I should be one with all christians. Therefore I am a christian. I am one with you.But since I have grown up a catholic, Am called to remain a practicing catholic, and am going to be a catholic priest. I do agree with most of the catholic doctrine ( with the exception of the ascension of Mary, Us being the only church, and mortal and venial sins.) and therefore know alot about the catholic doctrine.Lots of times catholics don't know what they believe in, so therefore when they really make a commitment to christ in a protestant church they realize that the church has it all wrong.when really you have what the catholic church believes wrong..so If you have any questions about catholic faith send me a message, or post it on here publically and I will answer it. I'm so glad you found your way back to christ, whatever denomination it is, for we are all one, even if we deny it.your brother in christRyan Fitz

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board BearingChristaHammer, hope thou enjoy thy stay and learn more of the Word of God, with love, joy, peace etc.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(BearingChristaHammer;31113)
Hello everyone. I joined because I no longer want to be a slave to this world and to sin unto death. I have grown rather fond of life
biggrin.gif
and I pray that God continues his increase in me - to His glory and according to His purpose! I would rather be the least in the Kingdom Of God than the greatest concerning things of men. As long as I have known I have remained vile; a deceiver especially unto myself; trusting in my own heart and going by the light of my own sparks.Growing up I was raised Roman Catholic and had given much thought into the priesthood, even to the point of temptation of suicide concerning this. Satan made this my struggle to trick me. However God woke me up to the things of His Kingdom concerning His Christ. Should I not give credence to The Creator over those things which are the affairs of men?...I think not! Praise be to God, and that you may all abound in Him, in Christ...in THE WAY!That said I feel very feeble in Christ. I spent many years growing strong in the ways of man and the things concerning this world, yes things of Satan's realm and of the flesh. Although I was raised Christian I was hardly given the milk of the Word though I thank God even for this. For a couple years after establishing a relationship with my savior I continued to take his promises in vain and again nail my savior to the cross.Please pray for me that I may rekindle the beautiful relationship I use to have with the Lord. Also I should probably start a separate thread for this, but I am extremely interested in knowing how the real HOT, HOT, HOT Christians are living these days? The true ones. I don't want no lukewarm answers. One of the things that led me away from God was finding few in Him that were on fire as I was. This however was the devices and deceitfulness of my own heart, this I am certain, and that somehow I must have avoided true discipleship.Dear God, if there be out there true disciples, though I find myself unworthy; please help me take confidence with them to one another's refinement to your honor and glory, Amen. This is not an invitation for deceivers, I'll know who you are. The Kingdom of God is known through power of spirit and not the wisdom of words of man.That said I believe that the true disciples will eventually leave the things of hell-i-vision and the internet to return to the old ways. Or at least I would hope that more would do this than some. For the time being I see this as a place for me to tarry and grow, but I feel that when the Spirit comes the calling will be in the flesh with the laying on of hands, etc. I have great fear of the devices of man and feel many are drawn off, manipulated through them. I know God has his counter though as I have already seen in this forum.One of the first threads I started to read through was Evil Spirits in Christianity by Jag(thesuperJag) and wow my heart almost burst with love for you Jag. I felt your power and conviction as well as from Kriss too. There were some 15 pages there and I couldn't stop reading. It is said that there will be more rejoicing in heaven for one lost one to be found than over a hundred already saved, paraphrasing obviously, but that is what I felt last night for you when reading those. I was overwhelmed with joy and then zeal the same as you have for our Father's house overtook me. You were an atheist you said and converted to Christ, when I heard this the joy just overwhelmed me, due also to your passion for THE WAY, and only a year in. I read many other post and was greatly humbled. I am now also going to strictly be a King James reader. From my heart thank you, but praise be to God. I look forward to meeting those in this community worthy to to serve God.Love in Christ,MarkP.S. My full name translated means bearing Christ a hammer, as in to smash the idols and deception that lay before Christ in this generation. Please do not die at the gate, but break through, that is my prayer for all as well as myself. Only in Christ and Christ only, forever Amen.
Dear brother BearingChristaHammer, You are so welcome and am so so so glad that I am able to help you by the power of God that He worked in me. I am so in joy overwhelmed. I really am. And all goes to the glory of God, in the name of the Lord Yahshua/Jesus Christ.I was an atheist by default, as I never heard about God and Christ until winter of 2006, but came to Christ in repentance in the summer time (2006)...but I forgot exactly when. But no matter, I am so willingly so help my brothers and sisters in Christ to grow even more in the knowledge of the Word of God with His wisdom. The souls is what matters to me, as we all need Him. I love you so very much too brother. The Truth needs to be told...as someone has to do the dirty work as Satan creeped in Christianity a long time ago, way before we were born, before Christianity (before Christ's death on the cross) existed.I will repeat, I just want to say, you are so very welcome.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua (Jesus) Lord and Saviour of the world.P.S. This forum belong to YHWH Himself as He is our Heavenly Father.