Greetings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
Well, this is my first post on the site, hopefully of many! I always want to post a lot more than I have time for, but we'll see what I'm able to do! My name's Matthew, and I live in California. I was raised Christian by my parents, and I made my faith my own as I grew up. I am always seeking to know and understand the truth better, and I'm not afraid to change my views if I am convinced that another view is closer to the truth. I have a bachelor's in neurobiology, and I have been amazed at the complexity that God designed into the cell, the body, indeed the whole world. The more I study, the less I understand the naturalistic biogenesis/macroevolution point of view. I am recently married to an amazing and beautiful woman and have a little one on the way, due late January! So, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to learning together with you about our great Lord.In Christ,Matthew

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome Matthew to Christianity Board. Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn more about the Word of God.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.