Gun Control

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got it off a friend in my community..most elderly folks that rely on doctors

Doctors:

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.

(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171

Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services.

Now think about this:

Guns:

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million)

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.

(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188 Statistics courtesy of FBI

So,
statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT
Almost everyone has at least one doctor.
This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor as by a gun owner!

Please alert your friends to
this alarming threat.
We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!

Out of concern for the public at large,
we withheld the statistics on
Lawyers: for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Doctors:

Now think about this:

Guns:

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million)

(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188 Statistics courtesy of FBI

So,
statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor as by a gun owner!

this alarming threat.

LOL !!!

Ever notice how similar a doctors white lab coat and a butchers work coat is? Lol

We must also be prepared to BAN...
Other KILLERS....Like for starters;

Automobiles
Knives
Crowbars
Stairs
Bathtubs
Prescription drugs

]Out of concern for the public at large,
Lawyers: for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!

LOL..

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a reason that they want to control the guns of the people ...
A good reminder below.

I trust the rule of law, not the collective ‘gut response’ of our slack-jawed citizenry. I do not like living in a nation in rapid decline, while everyone is arming themselves to the the teeth.......consumerism, rapid captialism, radical individualism and tribalism all masquarading as Christianinty is a horrible way to end this whole mess. Who knew it was going to be the Christians who would be ushering in this new, ‘me first’ age......oh the irony

Christ must be too proud to speak.....

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I trust the rule of law, not the collective ‘gut response’ of our slack-jawed citizenry. I do not like living in a nation in rapid decline, while everyone is arming themselves to the the teeth.......consumerism, rapid captialism, radical individualism and tribalism all masquarading as Christianinty is a horrible way to end this whole mess. Who knew it was going to be the Christians who would be ushering in this new, ‘me first’ age......oh the irony

Hello my friend.
For me, those with gun will use them for good or ill.
Yet I would not like to se them banned so that the people are totally at the mercy of their rulers. ( as in the post I put up)

For me..guns are a deterrent for the gov taking what they want , when they want, and from who they want.

I hate seeing all these mass killing sprees, but removing guns is not the answer. In UK they just use knives and trucks to do the same.

MAN and his heart is the problem, not the guns.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The rule of law is not responsible for your personal defense. You are.

Your so called 'trust the rule of law' is just b.s. What you want is Americans to have no guns. Especially those 'white ones'.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my friend.
For me, those with gun will use them for good or ill.
Yet I would not like to se them banned so that the people are totally at the mercy of their rulers. ( as in the post I put up)

For me..guns are a deterrent for the gov taking what they want , when they want, and from who they want.

I hate seeing all these mass killing sprees, but removing guns is not the answer. In UK they just use knives and trucks to do the same.

MAN and his heart is the problem, not the guns.

Hi Grace :)

Then the last thing a troubled heart needs is a cache of guns. It is complete allusion to think that an armed populace can truly fight against the US government.

So how many people were killed by knife attack in the UK last year?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rule of law is not responsible for your personal defense. You are.

Your so called 'trust the rule of law' is just b.s. What you want is Americans to have no guns. Especially those 'white ones'.

Stranger

Total crap. Basic purpose for government is providing its population safety - personal or otherwise.

So we are responsible for policing ourselves, while the goverment goes wild stockpiling nuclear weapons?! That sound like a nice distopia you’ve got in store for all of us......reminds me to vote, while it’s still legal

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total crap. Basic purpose for government is providing its population safety - personal or otherwise.

So we are responsible for policing ourselves, while the goverment goes wild stockpiling nuclear weapons?! That sound like a nice distopia you’ve got in store for all of us......reminds me to vote, while it’s still legal

Sorry pal. Your personal defense is your responsibility. The police come later after the event. If you prepared, you will still be there. If not , you will be dead.

Stranger

Reactions: Taken and ScottA

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Doctors:

Now think about this:

Guns:

So,

this alarming threat.

Out of concern for the public at large,

BWAAHHAAAAHAAAAHAAA!
th

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total crap
Sorry pal. Your personal defense is your responsibility. The police come later after the event. If you prepared, you will still be there. If not , you will be dead.

Stranger

Not your pal. If a nation fails to protect it’s citizens it is failing. We used to take this for granted.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not your pal. If a nation fails to protect it’s citizens it is failing. We used to take this for granted.

Just call them and ask them who is responsible for your defense. You are. If someone decides they want to rob or kill you, the law cant stop them. Do you have a policeman camped out in your front yard?

What stupidity.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just call them and ask them who is responsible for your defense. You are. If someone decides they want to rob or kill you, the law cant stop them. Do you have a policeman camped out in your front yard?

What stupidity.

Stranger

“The purpose of our Federal Government, as found in the Preamble of the Constitution, is to "establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity."

You have no idea what faith is. Seriously! You seem to think your life depends on you?! I see you are lawless like your father.....not that you are capable of listening, but your beliefs are antichrist. Totally antichrist........you seem to be incapable of trust. You may know your Bible (you may not), but you have completely missed the gospel.

Go watch the BTK killer try to manufacture empathy during his sentencing........i picture it every time I see you despise love and empathy and faith and claim to be Christian. Psychopathy is antichrist......antisocial is antichrist. Separatism is antichrist. Trumpism is antichrist.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My solution is gun control.
Which is naive. It is not about gun control at all. It is about a totalitarian State making the State the god who controls the people. Why is it that the same rabid Left-Liberal elitists who rant about gun control request the services of armed security guards and police to protect them from the deplorables? How come they do not ask their guardians to leave their guns at home? This is a typical Leftist double-standard.

Gun control in the UK (as an example) has not resulted in a lower homicide rate. The criminals simply substitute knives and machetes for their murder and mayhem. And also bring in firearms illegally.

Law-abiding citizens have shown over and over again that possessing a weapon for self-defense has enabled them to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The purpose of our Federal Government, as found in the Preamble of the Constitution, is to "establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity."

You have no idea what faith is. Seriously! You seem to think your life depends on you?! I see you are lawless like your father.....not that you are capable of listening, but your beliefs are antichrist. Totally antichrist........you seem to be incapable of trust. You may know your Bible (you may not), but you have completely missed the gospel.

Go watch the BTK killer try to manufacture empathy during his sentencing........i picture it every time I see you despise love and empathy and faith and claim to be Christian. Psychopathy is antichrist......antisocial is antichrist. Separatism is antichrist. Trumpism is antichrist.

Just another leftist, liberal, minority rant. The Christian conservative right refuses to give you our guns, so we must be anti-christ. Because we refuse to be your slaves, we do not exercise love and empathy. We must not be Christian. Again, how stupid.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@aspen Well my friend I can tell that you are not a 'Conspiracy theorist' as I am. :)

Maybe that 'used' to be what they were for...but for decades it hasn't been.
The push is toward one world government and one world control of all people.

Take that into the spirit realm, and we see the Beast arising.

Our comfort is know that that is their Plan.
But, it is not God's. But as we see in Revelation they will advance quite far in their agenda, before God calls "time over".

It used to be all secret...but in the 80's it became quite open for those who search out these things.

Keep the guns, it is slowing down world domination by the Elite.

And, I am not expecting you to believe me. :) We used to be very "into it" in the seventies...but found searching who and what were at a secret world meeting and where. ...was nothing more than a distraction for God and HIS Kingdom.
But, they aren't going away, and neither are they out for "our protection" just the opposite!
Power and Money if the food of the collective world beast.

Bless you..H :)

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truthfully don't understand people who can't read the simple Axium, "Those who will not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it." and know what it means. The first thing every dictatorship did, all down through history, was to disarm the citizenship.

Reactions: Enoch111 and Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The purpose of our Federal Government,

IS to do a FEW specific things outlined IN the Body of the Constitution.

The Preamble is an introductory statement; the Limits of the HOW they can accomplish the introductory statement IS IN the body of the Constitution.

provide for the common defense,

Common defense, is typically for the public at large, not individual households.

Individual households have the Castle doctrine, stand your ground, run and hide...depending on the individual State.

promote the general Welfare

Lol, can we say....wayward and corrupt?
Promote has a new meaning....PROVIDE with other peoples money!!

WOW....take a breath. That is an almost obscene rant for you to claim is an others beliefs.