Habakkuk's End Time Warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.

Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.
This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Paul's quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of similar magnitude as what happened in the days of Noah, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

Lance Walnau agrees, and said months ago that Habakkuk applies to America today.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL Israel shall be saved in the last days!!! PTL.

Romans 11:25-28
King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so ""all Israel shall be saved:"" as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

But not all Israel who ever lived - but those alive to see Him come on a cloud, Revelation 1:7, and alive to see their deliverer - Jesus - come out of Zion - Jerusalem- for they will realize He’s their Messiah, and believe, and be saved by faith.

Any of them who died in rejection of Jesus as their messiah and savior, wont be saved.

Shalom Aleichem

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed out the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, the forthcoming Sixth Seal disaster.

It was there:
* Ending Tribulation Days
Rev 15:1 Last plagues poured upon earth.
Rev 16:1 Gods Wrath

That this world changer will be next, is proved by how Jesus stopped His quote of Isaiah 61:1-2, before: and a Day of the vengeance of our God.

Seeing crazy things now, expecting more.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Habakkuk 3:1-19 Lord God, I know Your fame, I am in awe of what You have done. You make Yourself known and in your wrath You do not forget mercy. God comes from Paran, His splendor covers the sky and earth. As bright as the dawn, rays of light flash from His hand and thereby His might is veiled. Plague and pestilence go before and after Him. The earth shakes and nations panic. The mountains are broken and flattened. The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed.

What is the cause of Your anger, O God? You arm Your weapons and the earth and sea shake with fear. The sun and moon stand still. Furiously You traverse the earth, and trample the nations. You come to deliver Your people and save Your anointed ones. You shatter the house of the wicked, laying bare its foundations. With his own weapon You kill their leaders and warriors, swept away by a whirlwind, as they prepare to attack. I tremble at Your advance, but I long for the Day of calamity to come upon our enemies. Although the fig tree has not yet budded and the grape vine bears no fruit and the Land does not prosper, even so, I shall exult in the Lord. God Almighty is my strength, He makes me sure footed and confident. Nahum 1:15 Ref: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Chapter three of the Book of Habakkuk, describes how the Lord will act to punish His enemies and protect His people. Written in the present tense for the surety of its fulfilment.

‘as they are about to devour their victims – prepare to attack’. Verse 14 is an interesting description of the method and timing of the Lord’s Day of vengeance. “swept away by a whirlwind” and with ‘arrows of light flashing’. This can only describe a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike, which will occur at the exact moment that His enemies commence their attack. Confirmed by Deuteronomy 32:31-35...My reserve of punishment, stored up for My Day of vengeance, till the moment that their foot slips, [make a mistake] for their doom is fast approaching. And Isaiah 30:26…the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength.. Malachi 4:1+3, 2 Peter 3:7

‘as bright as the dawn’…Joel 2:2…like the dawn spreading across the mountains… As the earth rotates and nations face the sun, they will be struck with the fire and devastation described in Joel 2:1-11 and detailed in over 100 other prophesies. Jeremiah 25:32

‘With his own weapons, You kill the enemy, as they prepare to attack’. This will literally happen if a CME strikes an armed nuke missile and the microwave penetration will explode ammunition and rockets stored underground. Deut. 32:22, Jer. 49:35, Haggai 2:21-22, Hosea 2:8, Psalm 37:15

Note that: “His might is veiled” The Lord will not be seen at this time. Psalm 18:7-19, Rom. 1:18

Furiously, You trample the nations’. This will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 2:12-21, Zechariah 2:13, Zech. 14:13-15, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, Rev. 6:12-17.

‘The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed’. Cushan and Midian: North Africa and Arabia. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:5&12, Isaiah 19:1-10

Punishment, trampling, fierce fire, etc. This cannot be construed as the same event as the Return of Jesus., described quite differently in Matthew 24:30, Rev. 19:11-13

But, this is also the Day of deliverance for His people: ‘The Lord does not forget mercy and saves His anointed people’. We look forward with great anticipation to the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, when He will fulfill His promises to His people. 1 Cor. 2:9

Judah ‘the fig tree’, the Jewish people, does not yet acknowledge the Messiah, and Israel ‘the vine’, every faithful Christian person: still await their true destiny. When these happen, the Land and His people will prosper. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Joel 2:21-24, Amos 9:13-15

That will be the wonderful time when the Lords righteous people gather and live together in peace in New Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isa 40:1-3, Jer. 3:14, Micah 2:12, Zech. 8:7, Psalms 68:7-10. They will send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-9

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls of God's wrath last for 3 1/2 years.
The Lord's Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal, will be for one literal day.

Bad idea to shuffle Revelation !

I was speaking of the DAYS of WRATH to COME, and "WHO'S" WRATH, and ORDER.

WRATH is the Reaction to ones ANGER.

The Lamb's WRATH "is revealed First".
Rev 6:16
(WHY is the Lamb Angry? REJECTION!)

WHERE is the Knowledge of the Lamb's Wrath, what it SHALL BE?
In the Book of Seven SEALS.
Who is Worthy to OPEN the the Book and Break and unleash what is Bound by each of the Seven Seals?
The LAMB.

WHO shall be "Subject to" the EFFECTS, Of WHAT Occurs, as EACH SEAL is Opened?
* Every man WHO has REJECTED;
The Lamb of God, The LORDS Lord, The Truth of God, The Christ of God...

As the EFFECTS of the 7th Seal is ending, The TRUMPS begin, The EFFECTS of the TRUMPS;
WOES, upon the People ON the EARTH;
WOES, upon the Land / Earth,
WOES, upon Animals;
WOES, upon Cities.
WOES, upon World
WOES, upon Hypocrite Preachers.
as Each of the Seven Trumpets are Sounded.

(Over 100 times, WOES are Fortold in Scripture, OT and NT, WHO and WHAT shall be subject to "WOES".

Brief example:
Isa 5; (People) (on the Earth)
  1. [8] Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
  2. [11] Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
  3. [18] Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
  4. [20] Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
  5. [21] Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
  6. [22] Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
Isa 18: (Land)
  1. [1] Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:
Jer 50: (Animals) (On the Earth In the Sea)
  1. [27] Slay all her bullocks; let them go down to the slaughter: woe unto them! for their day is come, the time of their visitation.
Jer 13: (City)

1. [27] I have seen thine adulteries, and thy neighings, the lewdness of thy whoredom, and thine abominations on the hills in the fields. Woe unto thee, O Jerusalem! wilt thou not be made clean? when shall it once be?

Matt 18 (World)
  1. [7] Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Luke 11: (Preachers) (Religious) (Lawyers) (Judicial)
  1. [44] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.
  1. [44] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.
* During the SEALS opening, ...SOME men ARE "RECOGNIZING" End Days Prophecy IS COMING TO REALIZATION.
Rev 6:
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

"WHAT" shall Follow, the Lambs WRATH, is foretold, "SHALL" BE GREATER, than the Lambs WRATH.

Rev 8
[1] And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
[2] And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

* During the TRUMPS sounding, ..SOME men OF the World, are Listening, Hearing, Observing, (1/3, earths quakes, burning of trees, water turning to blood) SOME ACCEPTING, the Word of God....AND ^^^ SOME ARE NOT.
* The DEVILS WRATH, IS:
BECAUSE Men are REJECTING the DEVIL and ACCEPTING the LORD and His Lord.
* Gods WOES Effect MEN who "Continue to REJECT" the Lord God.
**** WARNING:
Rev 8;
[13] And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

"WHAT", the Lambs WRATH IS: IS Revealed.
"WHAT", the Devils WRATH IS; IS Revealed.
"WHAT", the Gods WRATH IS: IS Revealed.

"WHY", the Lambs WRATH IS Revealed.
"WHY", the Devils WRATH IS Revealed.
"WHY", Gods WRATH IS Revealed.

(Mankind has had 6,000 + years of Gods Word, to Hear, Gods Works to Enjoy...and Yet EVEN WHEN it is Foretold, Specifically WHAT HE WILL DO, and DOES IT before their Earthly EYES...Still they CHOOSE to REJECT Him.)

Rev 16:
  1. [9] And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
7 SEALS opened, 7 TRUMPS sounded, & 7 VIALS poured out; and THOSE 21 things Accomplished. IT is DONE.

Rev 16:

[17] And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

[18] And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
[19] And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell:
and (THEN AFTER the Seals, Trumps, Vials were DONE).. great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath .

(Gods CUP, is God Filled with GODS "INDIGNATION" FOR "VENGEANCE", upon those WHO rejected Him, and those WHO persecuted those WHO Accepted Him...
Fulfilling Gods SAYING, "Vengence" IS HIS, "to Dole out.").

Rev 14:
10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with
Fire
and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

* DURING the Tribulation...Seals, Trumps, Vials;
Fire comes down from HEAVEN...Expressly to "TORMENT"...
WHAT "SHALL Be" AFTER the Tribulation IS DONE:
* IS men WHO HAVE Rejected God, Rejected He is God, "AND" persecuted those who ACCEPTED He is God....
* THEN THEY SHALL SUFFER GREAT "TORMENTS", (so great, men will WANT TO DIE, but CAN NOT....until they HAVE SUFFERED Gods VENGEANCE...then they SHALL DIE.

* You can disagree with me all day long. Doesn't affect me.
* You can PRONOUNCE "Accusations" Against me all day long. Doesn't affect me.
* You can give your OPINIONS of What I believe all day long. Doesn't affect me.
* When I give a BRIEF overview of the Order of Wrath during the Tribulation, (and do not detail every Scripture ...) So WHAT?
* It does not mean I have added or subtracted from Scripture.
* You want every detail, Get a Bible, Read the Details, Apply to YOURSELF, that which APPLIES to you.
* I have NO NEED (nor consideration) for "you" to attempt (with added opinionated accusations) to Apply to me, that WHICH 'does or does not Apply to me.'
* Study the Scriptures... He WHO ONLY KNOWS MY HEART, (and what does or does not Apply to me)...IS:
God and Myself.

1 Cor 2:
[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

You want to DETAIL "every single DAY" in Scripture? Write your own Essay with Details.
I wrote a Brief pertaining to the Order and Who's Wrath, is to be revealed "during the Tribulation."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I wrote a Brief pertaining to the Order and Who's Wrath, is to be revealed "during the Tribulation."
Good job, well done.

What I try to point out, is the difference between the Sixth Seal - fiery wrath of the Lord against all the world and the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls. They are not at the same time, or concurrent.
It will be the Sixth Seal event that brings the sudden destruction prophesied in 1 Thess 5:3
Then; a One World govt will be established and all the Christian peoples will go to live in all of the holy Land.

This scenario is what the Bible tells us. Any other ideas or theories are false.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good job, well done.

What I try to point out, is the difference between the Sixth Seal - fiery wrath of the Lord against all the world and the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls. They are not at the same time, or concurrent.

Sure. 7 Seals, 7 Trumps, 7 Bowls are an Order of 3 different successive events.

It will be the Sixth Seal event that brings the sudden destruction prophesied in 1 Thess 5:3

This scenario is what the Bible tells us. Any other ideas or theories are false.

I wouldn't be too quick to judge, a very difficult subject.
You have laid out "one" FACT, of "one" prophetic Scripture...THEN introduced a "scenario" of a (general) "one world govt", and (specific) Christians gathering to live in the holy land.

Per the "one world govt", I lean more toward,
THAT, being "specifically", MANS, "long time", goal, and presently EFFECTED, result.
Men have been "TRYING" to rule the world, from ONE "kingdom", ONE "seat of government", for centuries. World Kingdoms "Empires" (by overtaking nations, through War succeeded, then failed) For the last 100+, years Nations have "switched from (Overtaking via War) TO forming "Treaties", "Agreements", Via "Nations being "IN LEAGUES";
(Communist Nations, European Nations, Arab Nations, etc. finally the all encompassing;
United Nations)
Know it or not;
195 World Nations.
193 World Nations are members of the UN.
(Vatican, Holy Sea, NOT a member.
(Palestine, Not recognized as a Nation, NOT a member).
There IS a sitting "President of the United Nations General Assembly".
Currently, per UN rules, a NEW President is Elected yearly when the "assembly", "assembles".
It's like a known, but yet "shadow" government. No big public "rah, rah", every time a new "president" is seated. No big Public, schools, media, announcements, of WHAT the "assembly" is Actually Doing.
(Every President of the UN, IS, the "leader, king, chairman, president", (whatever title they use), ie HEAD, of their own specific Nation). THEY, "subject" their own Nations, People, Military...to ALL "UN", governing rules, regulations, treaties, "laws".

Then; a One World govt will be established ...

One World gov't ? It's aleady Established.
What is NOT YET Established...IS A "PERMANENTLY" seated "LEADER".
(And if one pays close attention and keenly aware of WHAT men are willing to DO, to be the "hopeful", Permanent Leader "of a world government"... They are each trading favors, promises, scrambling, going along, agreeing, backstabbing, etc. to position themselves, "individually", to gain a Permanent Presidential Seat.
"THEY" already have the "Peace and Safety" mantra. "Peace and Safety", WAS, the "IDEA"
Used, to LURE, nations to come together and JOIN.)

One "POINT", in the UN preamble (intent).
  • to unite our strength to maintain international PEACE and SECURITY
(You can read the full text of the UN preamble online).
"When they say Peace and Safety..."
( * Point being...(Peace and Safety/Security) has already, been declared, and established under "they"...the One World governing power...the UN.)

the Christian peoples will go to live in all of the holy Land.

Disagree. We still have a Broad Division.
* Gods People...faithful to God, faithful Jews.
* The Lords People...faithful to and "with" God & faithful to and "with and IN" Christ Jesus...

1 Thes 4:
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive (IN CHRIST) and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: (NOT ON EARTH) and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

That Expressly Applies TO "Those IN Christ".
That Expressly Occurs, BEFORE the Lamb begins Opening the SEALS.

(Remember, the UN declared "peace and security", in 1945, (over 75 years ago) and Tribulation is a series of events in occuring in a 7 year time-frame.)

My view is: Two things must occur, and are in the works now, BEFORE, the First Seal is opened, BY the Lamb.

1) A World Governing Power...(already established)...(but WHO will be sitting as President, (and remain sitting), when the First seal is Opened by the Lamb, not known.
2) "A" World recognized Prophet...("several" aleady recognized)..."in the works" now...
Major Religious Leaders, "roundtable discussions", of Joining TOGETHER. Chrislam.
(Setting a stage for An "almost" World Religion)...Both (majority, Christians AND Islamists, believing in a "Heavenly" God.
...but what About "non-believers", in a "Heavenly" God? Also in the "works". An "unseen", "sky" god. A "computer", world connected by "satellites in the sky". Propoganda, Promises, All are Equally Safe, All are Equally at Peace. Enemies Against Safety, Enemies Against Peace, eliminated, and the whole world will "party on", enjoying their Promised Peace and Safety. (Just as in the day of Noah) Noah took heed to the Warning of a coming Tribulation and prepared according to Gods Word. The Whole world, thought Noah a fool. Yet, ONLY Noah and his family were Saved, Lifted UP, above the face of the Earths destruction.
*GOD unleashed the RAIN to cover the Earth.
*The LAMB shall unleash (OPEN) the Seals, one by one, giving Satan, powers, to Rule the Nations...
Examine the Seals...one by one...It is Power, given Satan, in a VISUAL leader, the World can see...Peace and Safety Platform...and Destroying whatever "individual" (of every individual Nation) that is declared" an enemy of "their" Peace and Safety Platform and "their governance according to their dictation".
(In other words, individuals who DO NOT conform to their Nations "leader", who himself is conformed to the UN. You defy the government, You are on the elimination list.)
Already happening. (Small scale)...
Explosive scale, Once the Seals begin being Opened.

The "Christians" gathering in the holy land?
No. The "scattered" Jews have been "returning to their Nation Israel", since 1945, when a "portion" of "their" land, was "returned" to "them", and their Nation "reestablished".
* God SENDS, 1) His 2 "Jew" Witnesses (with power), to Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, TO Jews, IN Jerusalem.
* GOD SENDS, 2) His 144,000 "Tribal" Servants To His Holy Mountain, to Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, On Gods Holy Mountain, (where the Jews and rest of the Tribes ARE TOLD to Go, at the time... the World Govt armies are rounding up, killing men, "eliminating" men, who WILL NOT yeild, to the World Govt. and "their" established "pseudo god".

So, WHERE ARE the "Christians"? I would not use the Term "Christians", but rather Jesus' Term..."Converted", whereby Scripture, expressly reveales, the Converted "ARE WITH and IN Christ." (And "A" Christian, may be "WITH" Christ, but NOT having A Commitment of "IN" Christ.)

Those "IN" Christ, (BeFORE the First Seal IS OPENED ) are already SAFE and SECURE "IN" Christ, (just as Noah was already Safe and Secure "IN" the Ark, before the Tribulation Waters and Destruction upon the Earth began.)
Same as Noah was RAISED up, So shall those "IN" Christ, be RAISED up, Before the First Seal is Opened.
We may be Forgiven of the Lord God...BUT still the "Punishment" must be carried out.
Meaning...Jews who have remained faithful to God, but rejected Jesus ... shall be subject to the Lambs Wrath...hear, learn, Conmmit to the Lord Jesus...Bodily Killed...Spiritually (soul and spirit) Saved...During the Seals, and more During the Trumps. Their Body's Raised AFTER ALL the (21 Tribulation events).
(That as well applies to ANY Gentile, who during the Tribulation events, who Becomes Converted, Heartfully Confessing Belief, IN the Heavenly God AND IN Christ the Lord Jesus).

Glory to God,
Taken

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I wouldn't be too quick to judge, a very difficult subject.
What your reply is totally lacking; is scriptural references and proofs.

The United Nations is not a government. If fact it is a toothless organization that costs a fortune and achieves very little.
The One World Govt, as prophesied; Daniel 7:23-24, Rev 7:9-13 will be a real power over all the world.

The destiny of all the Lord's faithful Christian people is to be be His light to the nations, Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16 and His witnesses; Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27
We cannot do those things sitting up in heaven!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What your reply is totally lacking; is scriptural references and proofs.

Vague.
Nothing to reference in Scripture about the UN.
Anything Scriptural I mentioned you can specifically request verification...Like if you are not familiar of the Earth being covered with water, ASK. If you are not familiar with the LAMB opening the Seals, ASK. If you are not familiar with God Saving His People ISRAEL, ASK.

The United Nations is not a government.

What I said was, "shadow" government, with 193 of the 195 world nations in membership.
Currently, the UN is "called" an Organization,
But "operates" as a "shadow" government, and many members are pushing for it to be, "openly" Proclaimed a World Governing Government.

If fact it is a toothless organization

You should inform yourself.
Their past presented Agendas, past Adopted Agendas,

Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015

Transforming our world:
the 2030 Agenda for
Sustainable Development

That was Adopted (2015) by the General Assembly (who are the 193 member Nations).
The goal is to reach their Agenda by 2030.
Perhaps you are not familiar with their "toothless" Agendas, implemented in the past or for the future.
Did you celebrate Independence Day? Celebration of Liberty and having a Government that "was" Established with "limited" duties, to Serve the People...
Or, Are you feeling more like a SUBJECT "OF" the Government, being told daily what you can and can not do or say?

Transforming "our" world, has been a GOAL and TARGET (UN WORDS IN CAPS), for all hopeful world governments.

that costs a fortune

Yes it does. Not via Taxiation, but via, Treaties, Laws, FEES, every Nation has Agreed with.

and achieves very little.

Really? Have you read ANY of their thousands of pages of Agendas and Adoptions of the 193 World Nations Members Agreements WHO have Agreed with their Agendas, in the past 70 years?

They already Operate as a "marxist" Government.
Decide and dictate an Agenda.
Pressure/ Bribe Member Nations to Adopt.
Collect Fees.
Dole out $$ to whom 'they' Decide should or should not have it.
Target those who do not Agree.

The One World Govt, as prophesied; Daniel 7:23-24, Rev 7:9-13 will be a real power over all the world.

Sure it will. Currently all that is required is for the UN to change ONE WORD...
From Organization to Government.

The destiny of all the Lord's faithful Christian people is to be be His light to the nations, Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16 and His witnesses; Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27

In Brief;
Gods People ISRAEL, had that Priviledge / Task, (however you view it.)
Many, If you recall, went Wayward. Scripturally called LOST.
Jesus arrived; (as a Judian) Sought out the LOST, set them back on track, Left them with JEWISH Teachers, to continue Jesus' Preaching of Gods Good News. (First to the JEWS, then to the Other Tribesmen).
Jesus then; selected "Saul" a Jew, (via his mother) and "Paul" a Roman Citizen, (via his Father)...to carry Jesus' Preaching of Gods Good News...TO THE GENTILES.
And? For 6,000 yrs to this day;
... Jews preach God to Jews.
And? For 2,000 yrs to this day;
....Gentiles preach God & Christ Jesus to Gentiles.

We cannot do those things sitting up in heaven!

I didn't say anything about men sitting up in heaven.
What are you talking about men sitting up in heaven???

* Men have failed to Preach the Word of God to all peoples in and of the World.

During the Tribulation;
* God shall succeed for all to hear His Word.
* God shall send His Witness to Jerusalem to the Jews, Gods People Israel, to Preach the Gospel of Christ Jesus.
* God shall send 144,000, to the mountain top, 12,000 of each of the 12 Tribes to Preach the Gospel of Christ Jesus, Gods People Israel, to the Tribes of Israel.
* God shall send His Angel, to Preach to the Whole world, the Gospel of Christ Jesus.

What are you going to be doing?

Glory to God,
Taken

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015

Transforming our world:
the 2030 Agenda for
Sustainable Development
They have an agenda, but can they enforce it? The nations will not give up their sovereignty, unless forced or as IS prophesied: a terrible catastrophe happens.
The forthcoming Sixth Seal event will be a world wide disaster and the best way to recover from it, will be to form a One World Govt.
Gods People ISRAEL
The Jewish State of Israel is a Satanic construct. Thinking they have any part to play during the end times, is error and ignores the many prophesies that tell how the Lord will Judge and punish them. Only a remnant will survive.
What are you going to be doing?
I look forward to the Day when all the Christian peoples will come together and be the people God always wanted in His holy Land.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have an agenda, but can they enforce it? The nations will not give up their sovereignty, unless forced or as IS prophesied: a terrible catastrophe happens.

Covid?? Uh trial run. In a matter of WEEKS, the whole world, (and 24-7 propoganda) was in utter FEAR, of something they could NOT SEE. The umpteen laws, control, fear mongering...

The forthcoming Sixth Seal event will be a world wide disaster and the best way to recover from it, will be to form a One World Govt.

It's already "FORMED", "ORGANIZED", and has 193 Nation Members.
THE UN WILL become a Government,
Men think they WILL RULE the WORLD,
But if you observe the First 5 Seal Openings...
So ALSO is "readied", EVIL spirit, (with power), TO ASSUME the Leadership ROLE of the World Government, with the Religious side-kick, the False Prophet, encouraging People to Praise and Honor the Evil Leaders.
(Satan and his cohorts).

The Jewish State of Israel is a Satanic construct. Thinking they have any part to play during the end times, is error and ignores the many prophesies that tell how the Lord will Judge and punish them. Only a remnant will survive.

I said nothing about the Jewish State of Israel.

I said ISRAEL, Gods People.

1 Sam 9
16] To morrow about this time I will send thee a man out of the land of Benjamin, and thou shalt anoint him to be captain over my people Israel, that he may save my people out of the hand of the Philistines: for I have looked upon my people, because their cry is come unto me.

And "MY People ISRAEL," espressly mentioned another 30 times in Scripture.

I look forward to the Day when all the Christian peoples will come together and be the people God always wanted in His holy Land.

I look forward to the Day with ALL People with and in Christ the Lord God occupy the Earth void of evil.

Did you know there ARE Converted Jews, who do not call themselves with the Gentile title "Christian"?

You did not anwer my two questions.
Again...will you answer?

What did you mean about men sitting up in heaven ?

What do you expect to be doing during the Tribulation?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What did you mean about men sitting up in heaven ?
The false theory of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church.
What do you expect to be doing during the Tribulation?
I hope and pray to be worthy to be taken to the place of safety for that 1260 day period of the GT. Revelation 12:14
I said ISRAEL, Gods People.
Jacob was named Israel because he overcame for God.
Now Jesus is the true Israel and we Christians are His followers and therefore Israelites by faith. And in most cases by descent also.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false theory of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church.

Oh, the false theory of a "rapture to heaven".
I think that false claim was made by someone who doesn't understand what "the Rapture is".
Do you know what the "Rapture is" ?

I hope and pray to be worthy to be taken to the place of safety for that 1260 day period of the GT. Revelation 12:14

Rev 12:
[14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

You are hoping and praying to be the woman given two wings to fly to the wilderness to to be nourished, thus escape the devastation of the earths destruction ?

Jacob was named Israel because he overcame for God.

Lots of people "Overcome for God", and maintain their Name. A Name being changed, before Gods Kingdom is manifested on Earth, has a Deeper Meaning, a different significance.
Jacob's name change to ISRAEL, had/has a great significance...(a worthy study you might consider)

Now Jesus is the true Israel and we Christians are His followers and therefore Israelites by faith.

Never heard one iota of such a claim proclaimed in Scripture.
Perhaps you have a verifying Scripture for what you said?
Jesus is Israel?
Follower Christians are Israelites by Faith?

And in most cases by descent also.

Please Clarify your "descent" comment...
Most Christians are descendants of Jesus?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which does not come until the end of the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7

Your belief of a fire Judgment when Jesus Returns, is false and not as Jesus' Return in glory, is described. Revelation 19:12-
Jesus Christ Will "Reveal" "Appear" In Fire And Final Judgement, Read It Again

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus Christ Will "Reveal" "Appear" In Fire And Final Judgement, Read It Again
Your quotes are for the Lords Day of fiery wrath. The Sixth Seal. Except Rev 20:9, for after the Millennium.

What you need to read again is; Zechariah 13:3-5, Matthew 24:29-30 and Revelation 19:11-21 NONE of those prophesies about the Return of Jesus say He will use fire when He comes in glory.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you know what the "Rapture is" ?
Yes. What Paul prophesies in 1 Thess 4:17, is a transportation from wherever His faithful people are when Jesus Returns, to where He is. Initially in the clouds, then Jerusalem.
You are hoping and praying to be the woman given two wings to fly to the wilderness to to be nourished, thus escape the devastation of the earths destruction ?
The 'wings' are allegorical. But the Lord will remove His faithful people to a place of safety on earth, for the duration of the Great Tribulation; the 1260 days of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls.
Jacob's name change to ISRAEL, had/has a great significance
I agree. That is why we Christians who Overcome for God are called Israelites. They are present in each of the seven Church's of Revelation.
Jesus is Israel?
Jesus is the true vine, the olive tree, that we are grafted into by faith in Him. Jesus is the ultimate Overcomer for God, the true Israel.
Please Clarify your "descent" comment...
Most Christians are descendants of Jesus?
Most Christians are descendant's of the ten Northern tribes. This is proved by the blessings they have received; by Jacob and Moses.
Also the Historical and anthropological record shows the western peoples came from the Caucasus region, where the House of Israel was exiled to by Assyria. God knows where they all are now. Amos 9:9

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your quotes are for the Lords Day of fiery wrath. The Sixth Seal. Except Rev 20:9, for after the Millennium.

What you need to read again is; Zechariah 13:3-5, Matthew 24:29-30 and Revelation 19:11-21 NONE of those prophesies about the Return of Jesus say He will use fire when He comes in glory.
Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement

Your In Denial Of Scriptural Truth Before Your Eyes

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Fire "When Jesus Christ Is Revealed"

"Destroyed Them All"!

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Jesus Christ "Appears" In Fire

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Sixth Seal is the event that the Lord intends to use in order to punish the nations, who at present conspire to annihilate Israel. Their attack and its consequences are prophesied in Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11-12. Prophecies that parallel the Sixth Seal are; Isaiah 34:4 ‘the sky rolled up like a scroll’, Isaiah 2:21 ‘hide in caves, etc’, Zeph.1:14 ‘The Day of the Lords wrath, a Day of doom and disaster’, then in Amos 1 – it says how the Lord will send fire to destroy the Ishmaelite peoples [those mentioned in Psalm 83] for all their crimes. There are over 70 verses in the Bible that speak of a forthcoming fire judgement and most of them state clearly that it is the Lord Himself who instigates this fire.
Joel 1:15 & 19 ‘The Day of the Lord comes, a mighty destruction from the Almighty and fire has consumed the trees and pastures.

Habakkuk 3:12 Furiously, You traverse the earth, in anger, You trample on the nations.

Isa. 66:15-16 The Lord will judge with fire....He will test all mankind, many will be slain.

How He will do this, is told to us in Isaiah 30:26-30 where it is undeniably written about ‘a devouring fire, from the Lord Himself’, that is caused by ‘the sun shining seven times stronger’. This can only be a Coronal Mass Ejection; something that the earth has experienced in the past and is expected to happen again, that can have worldwide devastating consequences - a seemingly natural occurrence that will maintain the hidden-ness of the Lord. With this scenario in mind, many other prophecies make sense, passages like Ezekiel 20:47-48, about a fire in the Land, kindled by the Lord, and 2 Peter 3:7, where Peter says: ‘The Day of the Lord will come like a thief, the Day the heavens disappear and flames bring all the earth to judgement’. Psalms 18:7-15

The four best passages that describe the Return of Jesus in His glory, to commence His Millennial reign and visible to all and NOT as a thief and unexpectedly, are; Zechariah 14:3-15, Matthew 24:27-31, Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 19:11-19.

We are told that on that Day; ‘the Great Day of the Sovereign Lord’, Rev. 16:14, there will be an earthquake, but only in Jerusalem and that Jesus will destroy the attacking army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word. He then gathers His faithful people from around the earth and commences His Millennium reign. These four descriptions do not mention a worldwide fire judgement and as the world will have just experienced the Great Tribulation, for that judgement to occur at the same time as the Return, is simply not said to happen then, as well as being unnecessary and illogical.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question; Do you know what the Rapture IS?

Yes. What Paul prophesies in 1 Thess 4:17, is a transportation from wherever His faithful people are when Jesus Returns, to where He is. Initially in the clouds, then Jerusalem.

So, you say what you believe the Rapture IS;
You say "when Jesus Returns".
You reference 1 Thes 4:17.
1 Thes 4:17 does not mention Jesus Returning.
And then you say IN OTHER Threads, The Rapture IS False.

Confusing.

we Christians who Overcome for God are called Israelites.

Scripture for your claim?