Habakkuk's End Time Warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.

Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.
This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Paul's quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of similar magnitude as what happened in the days of Noah, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

Reactions: Jostler

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL Israel shall be saved in the last days!!! PTL.

Romans 11:25-28
King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so ""all Israel shall be saved:"" as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

Reactions: Taken and marks

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ALL Israel shall be saved in the last days!!! PTL.
One big happy family

Eph 2:13-17
But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. (14) For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, (15) having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, (16) and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. (17) And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
Eph 2:18-22 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. (19) Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, (20) having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, (21) in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, (22) in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
Eph 3:6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
Eph 3:14-15
For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, (15) from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Reactions: marks

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Habakkuk 2:1-3 I will stand on the ramparts and learn what the Lord is saying to us. The Lord says: Write this down and make it clear for all to see; The fulfilment awaits the appointed time, it speaks of the time of the end and will not prove false. Though it delays, wait for it, it will surely come before too long.

Bible prophecy does tell us what will happen ‘at the appointed time’. James 5:7-11

Habakkuk 2:4 The reckless will lack an assured future, while the righteous will live by being faithful.

Those who follow their own lusts and desires will ‘lack an assured future’, that is they may survive the forthcoming fire judgement, but must face the Tribulation. On the other hand, the righteous will live under the care and protection of the Lord. Gal. 3:11

Habakkuk 2:5-7 As for the person who is proud, arrogant and treacherous; they will not win in the end, because they are as greedy as the grave. The nations and peoples follow in this error, but surely they will face ridicule and those who have ill-gotten gains will be scorned. Their debtors will suddenly rise up and the creditors will become victims, instead.

The proud and arrogant people will be brought low. Psalms 5:5-6 While the godless face insecurity, those who discern the times and study the prophetic Word, will maintain their faith and live in quiet trust for a blessed future. Isaiah 30:15

Habakkuk 2:8-19 Those who have shed blood and inflicted violence to cities and have plundered nations, now, the rest of the world will plunder you.

Woe betide those who seek unjust gain, their schemes will bring dishonour and put their lives at risk.

Woe betide those who build their lives on crime and lies. Those nations labour for a pittance and their peoples exhaust themselves for nothing.

Woe betide those who make others drink the outpouring of God’s wrath, they will be filled with shame when it is their turn to face judgement.

Woe to those who seek guidance from idols or divinators, they are useless and of no value. Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

The ‘cup of God’s wrath’, is symbolic of His anger. Jeremiah 25:15-29 It will be poured out upon all of the people mentioned in Isaiah 2:12-21, Isaiah 13:9-15, Rev. 6:12-17, on the Great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a judgement of fire, that will affect all the world. Huge numbers will be killed, Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 66:15-17 and the survivors will slowly recover, then form a One World government. Meanwhile, those who have kept their faith and trust in the Lord, will be motivated to emigrate to the Holy Land, where they will settle and live peace and prosperity. Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35

Habakkuk 2:20 The Lord is in His Holy Temple, let all the earth be silent in His presence. Psalms 11:4-6

The Shekinah Glory will return to the new Temple, in Jerusalem. Ezekiel 43:1-6 Then, some years later, Jesus Returns to reign for 1000 years.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To @Keraz,

I don't know if you got your "CME" hypothesis from "David Adair", but at 18:30mins he presents CME concepts and cites CATASTROPHIC CME consequences (at 19:30mins), then cites the 1859 Carrington Event in context with THREE CME's headed for planet earth back on July 23, 2012 heading right for Planet Earth "the size of Mt. Everest", would have hit us dead center, -- where the first would have blown the Van Allen Radiation Belt out; two & three would have fried everything electronic, and started global fires where the sun's rays would have been blocked resulting in the end of living creatures in six months, but "NO CME HAS EVER HARMED ANY PLANT OR ANIMAL". And interestingly FIVE MONTHS after the July 23 2012 occurrence is December 22, 2012, which coincides with the Mayan Calendar date. BUT something came from the direction of the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars, passed between the Moon and Planet Earth, "bumped" these three CME's which vectored them from their original path, and saved Planet Earth from destruction:

Mirror: David Adair – The Twelve Sites on the Moon Where NASA Told Us Not To Go To! - Robert David Steele
Mirror: David Adair – The Twelve Sites on the Moon Where NASA Told Us Not To Go To!
By Anthonette Clerigo, 2021-06-29

... and I freely tell you this, because a CME can DESTROY ELECTRONICS and START FIRES, but it cannot melt a man's tongue while he still stands, and the ONLY EVENT which can accomplish this feat is a NUCLEAR WEAPON. And we WILL have a "Nuclear Summer" from the Heat; and shortened days from the Smoke; but life on earth will NOT be extinguished because world leaders will perceive that they're no longer killing their enemies, but are killing ALL MANKIND. And they will cease launching additional weapons in the interests of their own SELF-PRESERVATION.

So as my Favorite Aunt used to tease: My mind's made up, don't confuse me with the facts; except that she was only Teasing, but you are SERIOUS, -- and are NOT ABOUT to change your mind until you see it with your own eyes.

Bobby Jo o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To @Keraz,

I don't know if you got your "CME" hypothesis from "David Adair", but at 18:30mins he presents CME concepts and cites CATASTROPHIC CME consequences (at 19:30mins), then cites the 1859 Carrington Event in context with THREE CME's headed for planet earth back on July 23, 2012 heading right for Planet Earth "the size of Mt. Everest", would have hit us dead center, -- where the first would have blown the Van Allen Radiation Belt out; two & three would have fried everything electronic, and started global fires where the sun's rays would have been blocked resulting in the end of living creatures in six months, but "NO CME HAS EVER HARMED ANY PLANT OR ANIMAL". And interestingly FIVE MONTHS after the July 23 2012 occurrence is December 22, 2012, which coincides with the Mayan Calendar date. BUT something came from the direction of the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars, passed between the Moon and Planet Earth, "bumped" these three CME's which vectored them from their original path, and saved Planet Earth from destruction:

Mirror: David Adair – The Twelve Sites on the Moon Where NASA Told Us Not To Go To! - Robert David Steele
Mirror: David Adair – The Twelve Sites on the Moon Where NASA Told Us Not To Go To!
By Anthonette Clerigo, 2021-06-29

... and I freely tell you this, because a CME can DESTROY ELECTRONICS and START FIRES, but it cannot melt a man's tongue while he still stands, and the ONLY EVENT which can accomplish this feat is a NUCLEAR WEAPON. And we WILL have a "Nuclear Summer" from the Heat; and shortened days from the Smoke; but life on earth will NOT be extinguished because world leaders will perceive that they're no longer killing their enemies, but are killing ALL MANKIND. And they will cease launching additional weapons in the interests of their own SELF-PRESERVATION.

So as my Favorite Aunt used to tease: My mind's made up, don't confuse me with the facts; except that she was only Teasing, but you are SERIOUS, -- and are NOT ABOUT to change your mind until you see it with your own eyes.

Bobby Jo o_O

Satan seems to be doing a great job of manipulating people's minds, since they accept the sun can even send out cme, and objects from space can "save" the earth from catastrophe. Sounds sci-fi to me. I always heard "truth is stranger than fiction". Most refuse to believe the truth. But they do accept a lot of "science".

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
and I freely tell you this, because a CME can DESTROY ELECTRONICS and START FIRES, but it cannot melt a man's tongue while he still stands, and the ONLY EVENT which can accomplish this feat is a NUCLEAR WEAPON.
I have never heard of David Adair.
My beliefs are from the Bible, supported by provable facts. We have had and still do experience Coronal Mass Ejections. The Lord will send a massive CME on His Day of wrath and it will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about that forthcoming Day.
INCLUDING melting people from the inside, by the microwave effects.

In no way will the Lord allow nukes to be used in the holy Land. As Jeremiah 49:35 and Psalms 7:12-16 say.
Satan seems to be doing a great job of manipulating people's minds
Yes; they accept totally weird and wonderful fables like the 'rapture to heaven' of living people before any Judgment.

What I present is true Bible prophecy. Why don't you address what Habakkuk has said?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have had and still do experience Coronal Mass Ejections. The Lord will send a massive CME on His Day of wrath and it will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about that forthcoming Day.

In no way will the Lord allow nukes to be used in the holy Land. As Jeremiah 49:35 and Psalms 7:12-16 say.

Yes; they accept totally weird and wonderful fables like the 'rapture to heaven' of living people before any Judgment.

What I present is true Bible prophecy. Why don't you address what Habakkuk has said?
You Present True Bible Prophecy? :eek:

The Lord Will Rain "Fire And Brimstone" From Heaven, Just As In The Days Of Sodom And Gomorrah

Your Claim Of A CME Is Contrary To Scripture

Wikipedia: Coronal mass ejection (CME) is a significant release of plasma and accompanying magnetic field from the solar corona. They often follow solar flares and are normally present during a solar prominence eruption. The plasma is released into the solar wind, and can be observed in coronagraph imagery.

Genesis 19:24KJV
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone seems completely clueless of the nature of our unused military arsenal, weapons so terrible that their use would bring a worldwide outcry against the nation. We've discovered how to use low frequency sound to interrupt inter cellular bonding and literally turn flesh and bone into piles of organic goo. Some of our laser technology has been put on display in the military, but you'd be hard pressed to find any information on the state of the art of MASERs, a technology as old as laser technology and that I read about over 50 years ago. Microwave Amplification through Stimulated Emission of Radiation can produce covalent directed streams of microwave radiation far more powerful than your average microwave oven. These are the types of weaponry our military is deploying in space. We already have technology that can target objects on the ground and burn them up from outer space.
Any evil thing we imagine, we are inclined to do and our separation by language is no longer a hindrance to our technology. It's important to understand that anything men can do with science and technology, God is able to do just by His will. He is the God of all creation, not just of what we know and toy with in our hubris.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, just not the fake Israelis.

Genesis 17:7
I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an ""everlasting covenant"", to be God to you and to your descendants after you.
Genesis 9:12
God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations;
Jeremiah 32:40
I will make an ""everlasting covenant"" with them that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; and I will put the fear of Me in their hearts so that they will not turn away from Me.
Ezekiel 16:60
“Nevertheless, I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an ""everlasting covenant with you"".

Reactions: Taken and marks

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never heard of David Adair.
My beliefs are from the Bible, supported by provable facts. We have had and still do experience Coronal Mass Ejections. The Lord will send a massive CME on His Day of wrath and it will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about that forthcoming Day.

Science teaches a rapture?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your Claim Of A CME Is Contrary To Scripture
What then; is Isaiah 30:26a talking about? The sun 7 times brighter, that is hotter and stronger? Proved by Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace.....
Over 70 other prophesies vividly describe the Day the Lord will send fire to destroy His enemies. Amos 1. Psalms 5:1-5, 2 Peter 3:7
Someone seems completely clueless of the nature of our unused military arsenal
All weapons of war will be destroyed on the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, Hosea 2:18, Psalms 46:9, +
“Nevertheless, I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an ""everlasting covenant with you"".
The New Covenant, made with all the faithful Christians. Only the true believers; Jew and Gentile.
Science teaches a rapture?
No; only fools and deceived people preach a 'rapture to heaven'.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I present is true Bible prophecy. ...

A LOT of people don't understand Physics, Medicine, Evidence, and Bible Prophecy, -- and all these contradict your views. But we're all entitled to make mistakes and so you'll have to see the TRUTH with your own eyes when your expectations are proven False.

And regarding the Book of Habakkuk, -- there's nothing in those Chapters which discount what I understand to be the impending Regional Nuclear Battle at Armageddon; or the subsequent Global Thermonuclear War before Jesus Returns. But if you INSIST that GTNW be specifically cited, then I'd insist that your CME be equally specified. -- And I'm not holding my breath.

Bobby Jo :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All one needs to know is the LORD JESUS . Now let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
He is all we need . Oh what peace of mind that brings . March on in the LORD my friends .

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
the impending Regional Nuclear Battle at Armageddon; or the subsequent Global Thermonuclear War before Jesus Returns
Ezekiel 7:14 They have blown the trumpet and made all ready, but no one goes to war, for My wrath will fall upon all of them.

This proves there will be no war with mans weaponry. The deep penetrating Electro Magnetic Pulse that comes with the flash of a big CME, will destroy nukes and every other weapon of war. Including our satellite systems, our electricity systems, our transport systems and our entire civilization as we know it.
But I guess this scenario doesn't suit your un Biblical beliefs. You refuse to think that your so called mighty country, will lose all its power when the Lord takes action. Isaiah 18

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All one needs to know is the LORD JESUS . Now let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
He is all we need . Oh what peace of mind that brings . March on in the LORD my friends .
So is about a third of the Bible, all the unfulfilled prophesies; of no value?
Has God given it all to us for no reason?

What brings peace of mind, is knowing what God has planned for His people in these end times.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... there will be no war with mans weaponry. ... I guess this scenario doesn't suit your un Biblical beliefs. ...

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with Physics, Medicine, Bible Prophecy, and how GOD uses MEN to accomplish HIS PURPOSES.

But to prove the point, -- I challenge you to allow GOD to type your next post in this Forum, because apparently GOD acts independently of men.

But we both know that you won't live up to your own assertions ...
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is about a third of the Bible, all the unfulfilled prophesies; of no value?
Has God given it all to us for no reason?

What brings peace of mind, is knowing what God has planned for His people in these end times.
OH , when i said to know GOD and i also meant the bible . Let the Lord be praised keraz .
yes indeed .

Reactions: Marvelloustime