Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HE just wants to make everyone catholic .
That's not gonna happen. My mother-in-law tried that so many times. She brought us the fatima books back in the late 1990's. I will have no part of it. Those girls didn't see the real Mary. They saw a demonic entity posing as "Mary." I will not worship man or woman. My mother-in-law has a shrine to her in her house where she prays and a huge HUGE poster of "Mary" standing on the earth with sheep all looking up to her....her arms outstretched with NAIL SCARS in her hands, and a CROWN OF THORNS ....on her head .....this is EVIL!!!!!!! They have replaced Jesus Christ with this false "Mary" (which is Ishtar, the queen of heaven). My mother-in-law had little tracts in her house that she was handing out to people spreading this false gospel. I went to my sister-in-law with an open Bible and showed her that there is no other name given under heaven whereby WE MUST BE SAVED....and that there is one ....ONE Mediator between God and man ....Jesus Christ .....and where Paul said that if any man or angel come with any other gospel, LET HIM BE ACCURSED! That's scripture! She (my sister-in-law) saw the truth and received it.

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think that a discussion on the feasts and laws would be more fitting in a thread dedicated to that subject. This thread is on the topic of if Christians should celebrate halloween.....which to me, is a no-brainer. Why celebrate satan if you're a Christian?

Yes I agree with you, but when people bring up satan's feast days well you know, inevitably Yahweh's Biblical Feast and laws will be proclaimed to show the error in the doctrines of demons and men. To reveal and show that these satanic days are not even found in Yah's word. One also needs to understand many are reading these threads but not commenting so good balanced biblical teaching needs to be shown to clear up the sometimes clouded, deceptive doctrine of demons and men.

Shalom

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's not gonna happen. My mother-in-law tried that so many times. She brought us the fatima books back in the late 1990's. I will have no part of it. Those girls didn't see the real Mary. They saw a demonic entity posing as "Mary." I will not worship man or woman. My mother-in-law has a shrine to her in her house where she prays and a huge HUGE poster of "Mary" standing on the earth with sheep all looking up to her....her arms outstretched with NAIL SCARS in her hands, and a CROWN OF THORNS ....on her head .....this is EVIL!!!!!!! They have replaced Jesus Christ with this false "Mary" (which is Ishtar, the queen of heaven). My mother-in-law had little tracts in her house that she was handing out to people spreading this false gospel. I went to my sister-in-law with an open Bible and showed her that there is no other name given under heaven whereby WE MUST BE SAVED....and that there is one ....ONE Mediator between God and man ....Jesus Christ .....and where Paul said that if any man or angel come with any other gospel, LET HIM BE ACCURSED! That's scripture! She (my sister-in-law) saw the truth and received it.
Nail scars? I knew it was bad, but that is hardcore Satanic. If she had nail scars, it would be because she got what she deserved. Like the rest of us deserve but thank-the-Lord we didn't get. He died for me, and I ask for the grace, strength, and courage, if called upon, to do the same for Him as He is so-much-more-than-worthy!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you call "holy" is not holy at all. All hallow's eve is a religious front to a satanic "high holy day" instituted by the catholic church. It's not Christian at all.

Isaiah 5:20

[20]Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

the day is nov. 1 all Saints day
A day we give glory to God and Christ for his great grace and salvation

it is purposely set at that time to conquer the pagans and their practices and to convert them to Christ

Christ is king of all and claims all for himself

the perversion of the world the flesh and the devil are not approved or authorized by holy mother church

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nail scars? I knew it was bad, but that is hardcore Satanic. If she had nail scars, it would be because she got what she deserved. Like the rest of us deserve but thank-the-Lord we didn't get. He died for me, and I ask for the grace, strength, and courage, if called upon, to do the same for Him as He is so-much-more-than-worthy!
I hear ya my friend . But lets just make this a bit clearer .
We deserved a whole lot more than nail scarred hands my friend . JESUS DELIVERD US FROM THE SECOND DEATH .
A death i KNOW I DESERVED , A DEATH I WAS ALL OUT WORTHY OF .
TRUTH is , even the true lambs have suffered a similiar fate JESUS did . THOUGH NONE OF US could pay the price of the sins of the world ,
Let alone our own sins .
I want you to ponder on this .
EVEN if i had been put on a tree , and fed many souls with food , had i died for others , YET STILL Followed NOT JESUS
I would get what i earned and deserved . NUTTING but a lake of fire .
I see , as most others dont , That we dont deserve squat . WELL other than the lake of fire .
BUT GOD IN MERCY gives us , BY FAITH IN JESUS , BY GRACE , the very thing we , OR AT LEAST I KNOW , DONT DESERVE and that is eternal life .
I honestly see nothing good in humanity , I SEE nothing good in me . That is in my flesh .
THE ONLY and i will say this and may i say this to the last breath , ONLY GOODNESS i or we have IS JESUS .
Ever wonder why on earth i am adament against our false all inclusive dung pile satanic belial garbage all inclusive gospel .
Cause its a phony love , its hate , its of demons , its of satan and all that is wicked . WE better get back to the original gosple .
YOU KNOW IT . THE ONE that states ONE HAS TO , HAS TO , as IN MUST ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN JESUS TO BE SAVED .
Not this pile of sorry dung puke , feet fouled water they feed us with todays all inclusive trash .
NO SIR , no sirs no mams . I wont HEED IT . BUT THIS ALONE SHALL I HEED . YOU BETTER CONFESS JESUS BY MOUTH
and BELEIVE FROM THE HEART that GOD rose HIM from the dead , or one beleives only a fairytale of vanity .
NUTTING ELSE GONNA SAVE ANYONE . Just cause we in a massive falling away , just cause a strong false love delusion for unity
has began , WILL NEVER CHANGE THIS FACT . I suppose i might have just lost even some of the few who might have thought i held t ruth .
BUT you will soon see me only say more such things . I dont have time to be a FRIEND OF THE WORLD
but rather a friend TO THE WORLD that WOULD POINT IT TO JESUS and not to vanity .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By worshiping dead people?
His next line will be they aint dead they are alive in JESUS .
But we are not even to worship folks that are alive . Paul shut down worship of men towards him
so did barnabas . Heck popes would bask in the envy of men and make them and or have them kiss thier rings
their idols and thier superstitional beliefs . Oh my , your friend just used a five syllable word .
We are to worship none BUT GOD . pray to NONE but GOD . As i KNOW YOU KNOW SISTER .
AS I KNOW YOU KNOW .
But i have come to expose the voices of men who would teach contrary and beguile folks of their reward
in a humility worship of angels , saints or mary . They never prayed to them while they were alive on earth
and we dont pray to them even in heaven . ONLY GOD . As you KNOW WELL . I just speak it
to try and shut down the voice of thee faith . As much as i love that man , HE is a danger to the body of Christ .
And yes , he may speak some truths , but that does not make him any less a danger .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The actions or perversion of the world the flesh and the devil are not church approved
Oh yes your church does approve of such things . Why are yall praying to saints , to mary , to angels .
Exactly . YOU THINK your church holds to the truth . But truth alone it does not hold too .
OH its holds to truthS , but not THE TRUTH .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By worshiping dead people?

we don’t worship any people

the saints are not dead people

where’s your faith man?

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

where’s your faith man?

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Though i were dead yet now i live . DONT PRAY TO ME EVER . Not now and if LORD WILLING i die before you do
and even if a pope makes me saint , DONT PRAY TO ME . PETER is gonna say the same to YOU on the day of judgment .
You will cry , BUT PETER we beleived that you the apostles and prophets were the foundation and JESUS HIMSELF the very cornerstone .
WHICH IS TRUE . But he and other saints will judge you . YOU should not have prayed to them or any other BUT GOD .
Cease the prayers to them . PRAY TO GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though i were dead yet now i live . DONT PRAY TO ME EVER . Not now and if LORD WILLING i die before you do
and even if a pope makes me saint , DONT PRAY TO ME . PETER is gonna say the same to YOU on the day of judgment .
You will cry , BUT PETER we beleived that you the apostles and prophets were the foundation and JESUS HIMSELF the very cornerstone .
WHICH IS TRUE . But he and other saints will judge you . YOU should not have prayed to them or any other BUT GOD .
Cease the prayers to them . PRAY TO GOD .

And James 5:16 rev 5:8????

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

where’s your faith man?

I'm not a man. Check my profile.
Key words, "...though he were dead..." ...so yes, they passed from this life, having to pass through the valley of the shadow of death. God never once instructed us to worship those who have passed from this life nor lift them to an elevated status. That IS worship.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is talking about fellow believers, not ones passed from this life. We confess (or acknowledge) our sins so that we can pray for one another. We don't need a priest or the pope for that. We have one another.... brothers and sisters in Christ.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONFESS YOUR FAULTS , HE DIDNT SAY PRAY TO ONE ANOTHER CONFESSING YOUR FAULTS .
I have told some about my faults . IT AINT the same THING as praying to them .
DONT LET THEM BEGUILE YOU OF YOUR REWARD .
Now lets look at revelation five eight . I AM ALREADY SURE IT WONT SUPPORT PRAYING TO ANYONE OTHER THAN GOD .
Give me a second . YEAH GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS . The ones we PRAYED TO HIM IN JESUS NAME .
THIS AGAIN does not support your blasphemy . OF COURSE WE PRAY TO GOD . JUST NOT TO SAINTS , TO MARY , TO ANGELS .
You are totally unable to prove your point .
BUT HERE let me ACTUALLY PROVE MINE . LET NO MAN BEGUILE YOU OF YOUR REWARD
in a voluntary and act of worshipping angels .
TELL ya what , SHOW ME ANYWHERE in the BIBLE . WHERE GOD accepted anyone praying to ANY ONE OTHER THAN HIMSELF .
PS , search diligently , search for hours upon hours daily , day upon day , week upon week
month upon month , year upon year . YA NEVER GONNA FIND IT . YET I can SHOW YOU all over the BIBLE
where they prayed TO GOD ALONE . NO OTHER . YOUR church FAILED YOU . I am trying TO HELP YOU .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a man. Check my profile.
Key words, "...though he were dead..." ...so yes, they passed from this life, having to pass through the valley of the shadow of death. God never once instructed us to worship those who have passed from this life nor elevate them to an elevated status. That IS worship.

sorry I did not mean male

I meant friend

no it is not worship
Bible says give honour where honour is due

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is talking about fellow believers, not ones passed from this life. We confess (or acknowledge) our sins so that we can pray for one another. We don't need a priest or the pope for that. We have one another.... brothers and sisters in Christ.

the communion of saints includes all saints

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONFESS YOUR FAULTS , HE DIDNT SAY PRAY TO ONE ANOTHER CONFESSING YOUR FAULTS .
I have told some about my faults . IT AINT the same THING as praying to them .
DONT LET THEM BEGUILE YOU OF YOUR REWARD .
Now lets look at revelation five eight . I AM ALREADY SURE IT WONT SUPPORT PRAYING TO ANYONE OTHER THAN GOD .
Give me a second . YEAH GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS . The ones we PRAYED TO HIM IN JESUS NAME .
THIS AGAIN does not support your blasphemy . OF COURSE WE PRAY TO GOD . JUST NOT TO SAINTS , TO MARY , TO ANGELS .
You are totally unable to prove your point .
BUT HERE let me ACTUALLY PROVE MINE . LET NO MAN BEGUILE YOU OF YOUR REWARD
in a voluntary and act of worshipping angels .
TELL ya what , SHOW ME ANYWHERE in the BIBLE . WHERE GOD accepted anyone praying to ANY ONE OTHER THAN HIMSELF .
PS , search diligently , search for hours upon hours daily , day upon day , week upon week
month upon month , year upon year . YA NEVER GONNA FIND IT . YET I can SHOW YOU all over the BIBLE
where they prayed TO GOD ALONE . NO OTHER . YOUR church FAILED YOU . I am trying TO HELP YOU .

Don’t need hours

Gen 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

why do you need it to be in the Bible when the rule of faith is the teaching of the apostles acts 2:42 Lk 1:4 etc.

The church must be heard! Matt 18:17
1 Tim 3:15

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t need hours

Gen 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

why do you need it to be in the Bible when the rule of faith is the teaching of the apostles acts 2:42 Lk 1:4 etc.

The church must be heard! Matt 18:17
1 Tim 3:15
When it CONTRADICTS the BIBLE is when i disregaurd it . And the CC does my friend .
They claim thus sayeth the LORD when the LORD has not spoken to them . Cause WHEN GOD SPEAKS
through any man whether prophet or etc , HE WONT be contradicting TRUTH . THEY DO . RUN , RUN as fast as those legs
can carry you , FROM that church . OR on the day of the LORD , WHEN IT IS TOO LATE , ya gonna wish you had .

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take a 3-ft long rubber band. Hook one end over a fence post. Pull hard. Let go. Repeat 1,000,000 times. Where has it got you? To the same place debating this guy will. Some would call it an exercise in futility. I call it a waste of time!
Moses and Jeremiah certainly felt like they were beating their heads against a wall dealing with exceptionally stubborn people, but they have to be warned all the same. If they keep refusing the warnings, they will have nobody but themselves to blame when God stops correcting them with words and starts correcting them with pain. I don't think anybody can be nearly as tired as Noah probably was when he had to spend 100 years warning the same people.
@Desire Of All Nations when was Christ resurrected then? He was crucified on Friday and arose in Sunday, Friday , Saturday, Sunday the third day.
The only place where it says Christ resurrected Sunday morning is Mar. 16:9, and it's only because verses 9-20 were added by translators trying to push the Easter tradition and Sunday worship as Christian traditions that replaced the Passover and the true Sabbath. The correct chronology is as follows:

Wed. afternoon - Christ died around 3 p.m. on Passover(Dan. 9:27, Matt. 27:45-50) and was buried before the first day of Unleavened Bread arrived on sunset. (Mar. 15:42-43, Luk. 23:52-54, Jhn 19:31, 42)

Thurs.(Wed. sunset - Thurs. sunset)- First Day of Unleavened Bread is observed(Lev. 23:5-7)

Fri.- Christ's female followers purchased and prepared the burial spices(Mar. 16:1, Luk. 23:56)

Sat. - Weekly Sabbath is observed(Luk. 23:56); Christ was resurrected Saturday afternoon at the same exact time He died Wednesday(Matt. 12:39-40, 16:4, Mar. 8:31)

Sun. pre dawn hours - Christ's female followers go to the tomb to apply the burial spices(Matt.Mar. 16:1-2, Luk. 24:1, Jhn 20:1), only to find out from the angels that He was already resurrected(Matt. 28:1-8, Mar. 16:5-6, Luk. 24:3-8)

The Good Friday tradition has no logical basis in scripture because Christ frequently prophesied that He would be dead for exactly 3 full days and 3 nights. Jesus staked His entire credibility as the Son of God on being dead for the same amount of time Jonah was in the fish's belly(Matt. 12:39-40), and Jonah was not in the fish's belly for under 2 days.
Jn 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
You're defeating your own argument for 2 very important reasons:

1. It shows Christ was not resurrected any time on Sunday like Orthodox Christianity teaches
2. It shows Christ was already gone by the time the women went to the tomb at night

The passage mentions the time of day when Mary Magdalene and the other women went to the tomb. What it clearly doesn't say is that Christ was resurrected when they went there.

Reactions: Ancient

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When it CONTRADICTS the BIBLE is when i disregaurd it . And the CC does my friend .
They claim thus sayeth the LORD when the LORD has not spoken to them . Cause WHEN GOD SPEAKS
through any man whether prophet or etc , HE WONT be contradicting TRUTH . THEY DO . RUN , RUN as fast as those legs
can carry you , FROM that church . OR on the day of the LORD , WHEN IT IS TOO LATE , ya gonna wish you had .
I gotta great option between those two options. Run from the cc now and run to Jesus. Praise the Lord.

Reactions: amigo de christo