Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No this is not a Christian feast this is Yahweh's feast "The Passover" remembering the Exodus and that wonderful night when Yahweh passed over the Hebrews who had the blood on their doorpost. Paul is referring to the same feast in Lev 23 THE PASSOVER as with that meal they ate unleavened bread which is also in sync with the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Sadly at this time I have had to put you on ignore so I won't see anymore of your post, as your religious rhetoric is lies and blasphemy. We are to call no one father! None of the popes have any Biblical authority and are not Yahweh's representatives on earth. They like the rest of us are only mere men. Only one, Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God of Israel, should be lifted up and glorified and He does not share His glory with no man. The Catholic religion of man is exactly that a religious institution of man. Its doctrines are man made and pretty much go against everything the Bible teaches from the beginning.

They even testify in their own charter that Saturday is the Biblical Sabbath and even mock those who think that Sunday is the Biblical Sabbath. Meaning they were having a go at protestants thinking that they were keeping the Sabbath on a Sunday. Quite an irony isn't it. The amazing thing also is that the 1st Protestants were still catholics as they were "protesting catholics" hence were we get the English word to protest, this is the etymology. They were from the same church. If only more people would understand the history and roots of their church denominations they may start thinking twice about what they are doing.

As for me and my house we will serve Yahweh from what the scriptures say. As they did in the days of our Messiah Yeshua, there was no catholic, no pope. Not from any man made religious system. There were only man and women filled with and led by the Holy Spirit preaching the scriptures only. They were not under any denominational banner. They were the Called out ones. They were known as being "Of the Way" which in its setting at the time was thought of as an arm of Judaism, but without all of the Jewish man made traditions. That doesn't mean abolishing law. That means not doing the traditions of the elders their man made laws like washing hands in a certain way etc. Which the law does not teach to do!!! Most people in my experience do not even know or understand what the laws are.

Shalom
The old is only types and figures shadows

Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Heb 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.

3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;

4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

Heb 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 1:29 christ the lamb oh God who takes away sin the eternal Passover from death to life of the Passover of Moses was prefigured!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s new?

we are responding to questions
I think that a discussion on the feasts and laws would be more fitting in a thread dedicated to that subject. This thread is on the topic of if Christians should celebrate halloween.....which to me, is a no-brainer. Why celebrate satan if you're a Christian?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread has veered way off its topic. lol
Well , any time thee faith shows up , dont expect to hear CHRIST as the focus . HE just wants to make everyone catholic .
So marvel not that a topic will quicky go off topic .
As for HELLOWEEN . that name i give it sums it up . HELL , Being the key word .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that a discussion on the feasts and laws would be more fitting in a thread dedicated to that subject. This thread is on the topic of if Christians should celebrate halloween.....which to me, is a no-brainer. Why celebrate satan if you're a Christian?
SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER . a no brainer .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

how do you possibly equate Satan and Halloween All Hallows’ eve

hallow means holy

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , any time thee faith shows up , dont expect to hear CHRIST as the focus . HE just wants to make everyone catholic .

Christ and his church are one acts 9:4

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I did not just show up silly it’s my thread

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hallow means holy
marvel not for even satan can appear as an angel of what .........LIGHT . YET ONLY GOD , CHRIST IS TRULY LIGHT .
So marvel not if his ministirs can appear as righteous. WHEN YOU MIX the UNHOLY with the HOLY it dont make it HOLY
just UNHOLY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not just show up silly it’s my thread
Well on most threads you just show up . If this is your thread , then its your thread .
Even this morning while at the park i was reading the wonderful bible
and out of the blue appears a jehovah witness . one would have thought they would have been hungry to preach CHRIST
but oh no , it was THEIR DOCTRINE they tried to expound to me .
Preach CHRIST , HIS TEACHINGS , and the apostels teachings . they so busy trying to make converts to JEHOVA TOWER
Just as does the adventists , just as does most all of protenstatism and just as does the RCC my friend .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marvel not for even satan can appear as an angel of what .........LIGHT . YET ONLY GOD , CHRIST IS TRULY LIGHT .
So marvel not if his ministirs can appear as righteous. WHEN YOU MIX the UNHOLY with the HOLY it dont make it HOLY
just UNHOLY .

who’s mixing holy with unholy
Try and actually answer this time

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The actions or perversion of the world the flesh and the devil are not church approved

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and HIS CHURCH are one. Key word being HIS.
But go ye and learn what that means .

catholic that what

Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal)

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal)

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well on most threads you just show up . If this is your thread , then its your thread .
Even this morning while at the park i was reading the wonderful bible
and out of the blue appears a jehovah witness . one would have thought they would have been hungry to preach CHRIST
but oh no , it was THEIR DOCTRINE they tried to expound to me .
Preach CHRIST , HIS TEACHINGS , and the apostels teachings . they so busy trying to make converts to JEHOVA TOWER
Just as does the adventists , just as does most all of protenstatism and just as does the RCC my friend .

the true church is Christ centered and trinitarian in form

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hallow means holy
What you call "holy" is not holy at all. All hallow's eve is a religious front to a satanic "high holy day" instituted by the catholic church. It's not Christian at all.

Isaiah 5:20

[20]Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Take a 3-ft long rubber band. Hook one end over a fence post. Pull hard. Let go. Repeat 1,000,000 times. Where has it got you? To the same place debating this guy will. Some would call it an exercise in futility. I call it a waste of time!