Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
IF we are going to address this pagan day , then let us at least call it by its proper name . HELLOWEEN .
How clever the devil has always been . he always turns evil and makes it seem harmless and fun and cute .
But in the end its always evil .
HALLOW is a term WORTHY ONLY UNTO GOD . HALLOWED BE HIS NAME . NOT THIS infected day .
It will be named only HELLOWEEN in my presence . Though i be nothing , I will warn against this pagan day
as did our beloved brother timothy so many , many years ago . Just cause they deck it up with candy and cutesy things
DONT make it any less evil than it has always been . Dont ya know that is how satan seduces the children .
He makes it seem cute and harmless and thus the parents go with the flow and the children carry on the torch of honoring
NOT GOD , but the devil . Do we really think GOD thinks its cute when our children , or WE , dress up
with costumes and celebrate such an event . Learn the GOD of the bible well . FOR SURELY this does and will anger HIM .
Let’s just all praise the glorious biblical Lord Jesus and continually thank Him. Let’s just focus on reading the KJV Bibles and put all our focus on the glorious, wonderous biblical Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord’s return is very close. Time is running out. We need to just forget what the world wants to celebrate and just focus on the Lord instead and keep getting the gospel out to get more folks saved.

Now let’s all put our hands up and dance a jig to the glorious Lord.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are feasts and celebrations that happen at the same time as halloween which are evil religions. Some people try to connect the two. Catholics, as far as I'm aware of, celebrate "All Hallows Eve" as a celebration of past saints. And there is not pagan about it. And that is where halloween got its name. We had some of it last year in the online Catholic Mass.

I understand there are Satan worshipers that celebrate the same day. And atrocities happen in some of their rituals I'm sure. I think it's important to separate and distinguish between the Satanic rituals and All Hallows Eve as there are only 365 days in a year. So Good and Evil will use some of the same days no doubt.
Yes I agree but I would argue that there are three celebrations , satanic, ( occult ) pagan ( worldly Halloween ) and Christian ( All Hallows’ Eve ) ………..or perhaps there is a fourth abstain
( just class it as a normal day …which is what I do ) !
This is why endeavouring to get views on the day is always a mixed response ……..and I believe stunnedbygrace was right when she said ‘ God knows our hearts ‘…..I think the one clear ‘ no for a Christian is satanic and occult …..now that is what I would call extreme in the wrong direction, but I doubt anyone in this forum would disagree with that……..

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@stunnedbygrace …it won’t let me quote your post……..the U.K. adopted it from the USA, we just started to copy, so it would be interesting to know why the USA started it !?

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never told His followers to celebrate a day that is satanic at its roots, nor did He instruct Hos followers to set aside a.day to honor the dead. And He certainly never instructed His followers to wear costumes depicting evil themes,.or costumes at all for that matter. Just because people calling themselves "christian" celebrate it does not make it a christian holiday.

And about "conspiracy theory" ....satanic ritual abuse and MK.Ultra are not theories. They are verifiable by many witnesses as well as court cases and government documents (although they have not told the whole story, bc they want the public to think MK Ultra was done away with).

No ill intended ... I'm just speaking the truth.
Yes MK-Ultra and Project Blue Bird did happen. And those things were perpetrated by our governments. Satanic Ritual abuse also. Although some of the conspiracy theories going around on the internet are paranoid in my opinion. And I think it's important to not exaggerate the extent to which the MK-Ultra, Project Blue Bird and Satanic ritual abuse happen. Such was done in something called the "Satanic Panic" episodes of the 80's - 90's: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_panic

As far as halloween, I'll respect your beliefs and not argue.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The information in this video is pretty thorough, with the exception of the idea that halloween has evolved over the years from what it was originally.
I think the sound effects are a bit much ....but anyway .... here you go, @stunnedbygrace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I think it's important to not exaggerate the extent to which the MK-Ultra, Project Blue Bird and Satanic ritual abuse happen. Such was done in something called the "Satanic Panic" episodes of the 80's - 90's: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_panic
Why in the world do you choose to believe the government and wicked-pedia over survivors of MK and SRA?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why in the world do you choose to believe the government and wicked-pedia over survivors of MK and SRA?
I didn't think I did that. But this is the halloween thread so I won't probably discuss that here as it would be off topic.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not panicked, @devin553344. I've shared my testimony and have suffered many things for talking ....abductions (not alien), rapes, beatings, tortures, electric shock, my children threatened (etc), being shot at, run off the road, harassed, stalked, followed ....my granddaughter stolen by the elite cult, loved ones murdered.

It isn't myself who is fearful. But I do believe your own paranoia and fear are keeping you from acknowledging the validity of survivor testimony and even the outcomes of court cases.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't think I did that. But this is the halloween thread so I won't probably discuss that here as it would be off topic.
It isn't off topic ....satanic ritual abuse INVOLVES human sacrifices at halloween and surrounding days ... but they are all centered on halloween in all its various forms and names.

One of my dearest survivor friends was used as a breeder. Her father was a satanic high priest and as soon as she reached puberty, she was impregnated every halloween (which was her father's birthday). She would almost always conceive multiples. They would hold and use her children in sacrifice the following year. Her case isn't isolated. It is COMMON.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't off topic ....satanic ritual abuse INVOLVES human sacrifices at halloween and surrounding days ... but they are all centered on halloween in all its various forms and names.
If it's not off topic then I can discuss a little. I read up on the general substance of the claims of SRA and I concluded that much of what happened in the Satanic Panic era of the 80's and 90's was caused from bad psychology. They used memory regression to obtain much of the testimonies that were brought forward. And memory regression has since been abandoned as it can produce false memories especially in the mentally ill patients. In fact promoting memories induced by memory regression in the mentally ill people could amount to psychological abuse perpetrated by the psychologists. It has an ethics problem associated with memory regression techniques, which is why it has pretty much been abandoned.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

One of my dearest survivor friends was used as a breeder. Her father was a satanic high priest and as soon as she reached puberty, she was impregnated every halloween (which was her father's birthday). She would almost always conceive multiples. They would hold and use her children in sacrifice the following year. Her case isn't isolated. It is COMMON.
I think it's great that you're talking about this stuff.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The information in this video is pretty thorough, with the exception of the idea that halloween has evolved over the years from what it was originally.
I think the sound effects are a bit much ....but anyway .... here you go, @stunnedbygrace

Im so sorry, but that production made me laugh. Maybe I need to go read about it instead.
Although, I don’t think it will bother me to know. But I could be wrong. It might wind up bothering me greatly.I just think most people don’t have evil in their hearts over Halloween.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it's not off topic then I can discuss a little. I read up on the general substance of the claims of SRA and I concluded that much of what happened in the Satanic Panic era of the 80's and 90's was caused from bad psychology. They used memory regression to obtain much of the testimonies that were brought forward. And memory regression has since been abandoned as it can produce false memories especially in the mentally ill patients. In fact promoting memories induced by memory regression in the mentally ill people could amount to psychological abuse perpetrated by the psychologists. It has an ethics problem associated with memory regression techniques, which is why it has pretty much been abandoned.
You're believing the theory that best suits your own conscious. It isn't a theory at all. And I'm not a liar. I had memories of satanic abuse all my life, and tried to tell myself it was "just a dream." But I never found any form of freedom until I allowed the Lord to shine His light on my life. He required me to let go of denial and bring my pain and brokenness to Him. No one "regressed" me and I've never seen a psychiatrist or psychologist. And I can tell you right now, most survivors I know wouldn't see or trust a psychiatrist. I left a consultation with a "Christian" counselor because she suggested the use of visualization and that I allow myself to be hypnotized...NO WAY!! Jesus said you will know the truth and the truth will make you free!! Denial isn't truth ....neither are visualization and hypnotism.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're believing the theory that best suits your own conscious. It isn't a theory at all. And I'm not a liar. I had memories of satanic abuse all my life, and tried to tell myself it was "just a dream." But I never found any form of freedom until I allowed the Lord to shine His light on my life. He required me to let go of denial and bring my pain and brokenness to Him. No one "regressed" me and I've never seen a psychiatrist or psychologist. And I can tell you right now, moat survivors I know wouldn't see a psychiatrist. I left a consultation with a "Christian" counselor because she suggested the use of visualization and that I allow myself to be hypnotized...NO WAY!! Jesus said you will know the truth and the truth will make you free!! Denial isn't truth ....neither are visualization and hypnotism.
I wasn't talking about your story. I was addressing the article on SRA that had the vast amount of testimonies from memory regression. Which is where the Satanic Panic of the 80's and 90's came from.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly ...it would be crazy to think that someone would be threatened and harmed over something that's just a theory. Just saying...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo, the problem with some Christians these days as I am noticing is that they'll listen to anyone on the internet and have their favorites. And that is how conspiracy theories start and get promoted so that the maker of the video can make money off said Christians. Considering halloween to be pagan can be considered to be a conspiracy theory. An orthodox Christian has sound doctrine to follow from a priest that genuinely cares about their flock. I'm seeing extremism a lot lately.

I watch Catholic Mass and we celebrate all hallows eve. Which is where halloween got it's name from.
You seeing extremism cause many have been sitting under the wrong sensual teachers and leaders .
Folks have become plugged into a religoin of humanism , not of JESUS , not of the biblical Christ
but of men . I am sure peter , paul , james , JESUS HIMSELF would seem as extremism to todays crowd .
I honestly dont mind being called extremist by this generation . Though i weep for them , still i rejoice in God for being
accused , rejected , seen as evil , seen as anti Christ by some . For sticking to the biblical pattern . You bet i will
take all names and wear them as a badge of honor , being counted worthy to suffer even the mildest form of persecution .
Counting it a blessing . THOUGH i do weep for many .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hebrew devil-worshippers. This is the sort of thing that got them thrown out of Israel. The Jews know this.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't talking about your story. I was addressing the article on SRA that had the vast amount of testimonies from memory regression. Which is where the Satanic Panic of the 80's and 90's came from.
Many children recanted because they were afraid. I myself sort of "recanted" ....not really, but when I went into foster care at age 14, and my father sent a letter to me via my sister at school saying he loved me and wanted me back home so we could go to church together ....I told my counselor at DHS that I wanted to go back home. He said I couldn't go back home unless I had lied about everything. I said, "I didn't lie ...just write in my files that I dropped the charges." He asked if that's really what I wanted, and I said yes. So that's what he did.... and I went home. Of course, it was just a ploy to get me back home. But you don't know the story behind why a child would report abuse and then recant. There are severe threats to those who talk.

Michael Aquino was one.of my main programmers. Of course, he was given high positions in the US military and Reagan loved him .....the cult protects their own. I have a bullet hole in the back of my house to prove it. It was put there by a local retired police officer who happens to be best buds with the county and state judges who stole my granddaughter. (And yes, they broke the law to accomplish it and placed my granddaughter into a cult family who regularly take her to places I know as programming sites.)

Do you think the local police did anything about the guy taking a shot at me? Nope! And the one officer who tried (he wrote up a police report) nearly lost his job.

All this to say ..... you're not likely to get the truth from cult controlled sources.