Has Jesus come in the spirit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have already done so in calling me abusive.

It doesn't really upset me; but I am concerned for your eternal well-being; and if I come across as abusive it is only because I care about your eternity and would rather be abrasive if it will win a soul than to be the nicest person and see that soul go to hell.

If a blind man is headed towards a cliff and doesn't think he is in any danger even when you try to warn him verbally, it might be an act of love to tackle him and try to force him to go in the other direction. He may call you all kinds of names for doing so: abusive, a**hole, jerk, unloving, etc...but the fact of the matter is that you are trying to save his life; which is the loving thing to do.

And I know that you will again call that self-justification; but I call it a rationale.

So if you want to serve the mormon Jesus for the rest of your days, your blood is on your own head...I am clean of you.
I follow Christ. Have, and will continue too. Nothing changes that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I follow Christ. Have, and will continue too. Nothing changes that.
You follow a jesus different than the Jesus who gave the faith of Christianity to the saints once and for all.

Your jesus is a false christ; and the sooner you realize that the better. But perhaps it will take another, telling you the same things but using sweeter words, for you to accept the truth.

Unfortunately, if they do use sweeter words, chances are they will be compromising the truth.

I will continue to pray for you; as much as you don't like to hear that (because you are afraid that the Lord might answer and convert you to, God forbid, becoming a true Christian!)

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You follow a jesus different than the Jesus who gave the faith of Christianity to the saints once and for all.

Your jesus is a false christ; and the sooner you realize that the better. But perhaps it will take another, telling you the same things but using sweeter words, for you to accept the truth.

Unfortunately, if they do use sweeter words, chances are they will be compromising the truth.

I will continue to pray for you; as much as you don't like to hear that (because you are afraid that the Lord might answer and convert you to, God forbid, becoming a true Christian!)
You following that Jack-Chick all day long. I really don't care. Justify abuse, fear-domination, and hate.

Ain't going to change me following Christ. I'm going to love and move through love.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, I didn't testify of the change in my heart so that people would think more highly of me.

And you would do well to extend grace to others, if you want grace to be extended to you by the Lord.

Sanctification is a process.
Why you are now changing the subject is a good question...and telling.

But No, sanctification is not a process; it is understanding the truth, that is a process.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why you are now changing the subject is a good question...and telling.

But No, sanctification is not a process; it is understanding the truth, that is a process.
Since you are basically a false teacher who denies that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, I reject your words.

That sanctification is a process is evident by what is related in 2 Corinthians 3:18.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You following that Jack-Chick all day long. I really don't care. Justify abuse, fear-domination, and hate.

Ain't going to change me following Christ. I'm going to love and move through love.
I may have gotten my first inkling of salvation from a J.T.C. tract, but I moved on from reading those tracts a long time ago. They are still useful to win souls if anyone can get a hold of them. But I follow the living and real Jesus Christ. And I don't think that you can honestly say the same.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love desires to deliver souls from a living and real hell that is the true fate and destiny of all who reject the real and living Jesus.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love desires to deliver souls from a living and real hell that is the true fate and destiny of all who reject the real and living Jesus.
That is fear: you move because you fear.
I come unto Christ out of love. I embrace turret because of love. I love others because I love God.

Reactions: Waiting on him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is fear: you move because you fear.
I come unto Christ out of love. I embrace turret because of love. I love others because I love God.
Since there is absolutely no possibility of my being cast into the lake of fire on my day of judgment, my motivation is not fear; except in that I fear for others who do not have the same salvation I do.

btw, fear is a proper motivation when it comes to our relationship with the Father.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, those with turrets are very likely afflicted by a demon. And if anyone can move in the Holy Spirit, they can provide deliverance from such a situation. And while I would basically endure someone who is cussing up a storm, if the power to deliver from that demon is available I would definitely operate in it.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you are basically a false teacher who denies that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, I reject your words.

That sanctification is a process is evident by what is related in 2 Corinthians 3:18.
Another lying accusation by one who apparently cannot read or see that I have stated that Christ has indeed come in the flesh many times here in writing, and therefore now another curse upon yourself.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since there is absolutely no possibility of my being cast into the lake of fire on my day of judgment, my motivation is not fear; except in that I fear for others who do not have the same salvation I do.

btw, fear is a proper motivation when it comes to our relationship with the Father.
Really, those with turrets are very likely afflicted by a demon. And if anyone can move in the Holy Spirit, they can provide deliverance from such a situation. And while I would basically endure someone who is cussing up a storm, if the power to deliver from that demon is available I would definitely operate in it.
If you have nothing to fear-- if you are in Christ-- then you would have nothing to fear about getting the facts straight about what I believe. You would have no ned for bad information or abuse.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Corinthians 10:1 KJV
[1] Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:

Galatians 5:22 KJV
[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Tecarta Bible
Tecarta Bible

Reactions: Jane_Doe22