Has Jesus Returned? - Hour video

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh of course we know it’s to believe, but it’s also to grow and die to oneself and to grow and mature in faith by the spirit, friend.

Believing is just the first stepping stone @amigo de christo, you know that.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember Jesus said “take up your cross, and follow me”. Meaning to die to ourself and to allow God to mold our heart and mind, by the spirit which he gives freely to those who believe, right @amigo de christo . So growth of faith and love is also part of the Christian life through maturity from being a child of God to a son or daughter of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People make their own choice.

You can share about God and Jesus but it’s up to them if they believe on him or not. Such a great thing that the sin of all the world has been paid for and reconciled back to God because of his Son.

Totally choice you can try to share as much as you want but if they do not want, no one can force them and we have to love them even if they choose not to believe, right?

Or do we give up and just toss them to the wayside? Even ignore them?
That aint what JESUS said to do if they reject the gospel . He said shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them
and that it will be worse for them than even for sodom on the day of judgment .
I keep telling you , you are under a false love . IF they reject him , they will be damned
and if after the first or second admontion they still reject , REJECT THEM and move on . But pope francis and the delusional
say no just keep on loving them like all is well . IT wont be well for them and i aint gonna sit and lie to them or let them feel like it is .
JESUS said if they dont hear , MOVE ON . you are going down a dangerous road which is very , very broad my friend .
Better get on the narrow road , ITS ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That aint what JESUS said to do if they reject the gospel . He said shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them
and that it will be worse for them than even for sodom on the day of judgment .
I keep telling you , you are under a false love . IF they reject him , they will be damned
and if after the first or second admontion they still reject , REJECT THEM and move on .

But pope francis and the delusional
say no just keep on loving them like all is well . IT wont be well for them and i aint gonna sit and lie to them or let them feel like it is .
There you go not moving on from the Pope.

JESUS said if they dont hear , MOVE ON . you are going down a dangerous road which is very , very broad my friend .
Better get on the narrow road , ITS ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember Jesus said “take up your cross, and follow me”. Meaning to die to ourself and to allow God to mold our heart and mind, by the spirit which he gives freely to those who believe, right @amigo de christo . So growth of faith and love is also part of the Christian life.
try reading what JESUS said to do if one rejects the gospel .
OH try reading second thessalonians too .
THEY REJECTED THE GOSPEL , the love of the truth , so GOD sends strong delusion for them to believe a lie and be
DAMNED . mathew , its serious . You gotta stop giving folks false hope . ITS real easy , watch this ,
TELL THEM YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS . if not they gonna be damned . GOD dont lie , CHRIST DONT LIE
the apostels did not lie . You are not truth telling my friend . Out of love and great concern for your soul
i keep trying to point you in the right direction .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go not moving on from the Pope.
He said move on , but we are to warn against thsoe who teach falsehoods .
How bout this reminder .
I have this against you , you allow that false prophtess to teach and seduce my people .
You need to read the bible for yourself .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think you may understand what long-suffering may mean to even those who reject the gospel.

You sound like I should just give up on my friend. So no I won’t do as you suggest in which Jesus said to his disciples directly about moving on because the wrath of God was coming upon them in that time.

You should watch what you say saying I should leave a friend in the dirt, what love is there if I’m not long suffering with a friend.

No thank you @amigo de christo you may think I need to leave friends in the dirt but I don’t think that is what Christian’s do. We love God and we love our neighbor even if they don’t believe.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo i don’t think you leave people in the dirt and have people in your own life you try to work with by talking about God and Jesus so please don’t even encourage people to leave people in the dirt my friend you have people you know that aren’t believers but you surely do love them friend by the spirit and desire for them to come to the truth. May God bless you brother and take care.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wasn’t there a story Jesus told about a priest and a priest attendant who left over a man half dead in the street cause they had business to attend to and a Samaritan carried the man and came and took him to a hotel and paid the fare.

May we look to Christ and his stories he told for us to learn from indeed my friend @amigo de christo.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The righteous souls are shown to do that in Rev 6 and rev 20 thanks to Jesus resurrection. They are given white robes then.
As for the unrighteous souls they seem to be sentenced at the GWT. Why do that if they do not exist?
If Revelation was a literal book, I'd agree that souls are immortal, but we can't escape what's said in Revelation 1:1 KJV and 1 Timothy 6:16 KJV.

The GWT judgment occurs at the end when New Jerusalem descends and the Resurrection of the Damned takes place, which is 1,000 years after the Resurrection of the Just. These wicked are raised with the same mortal, corrupted bodies and minds with which they dropped dead and marshal themselves together in preparation for battle. Suddenly, Jesus ascends high above the city and the wicked are shown why they deserve the fiery fate that is about to be theirs. From Cain to the last sinner, the wicked are compelled to drop to their knees and finally confess that Jesus is Lord, but it's too late.

After regaining their composure, in what is likely a last desperate attempt to avoid their fate, Satan and the wicked run up and surround the city walls, but fire comes down and devours them. They burn up and out of existence, Satan taking burning far longer than anyone else before he's finally gone for good.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you @jeffweeder and totally understand what you mean. But the gates of the city are never said to ever be closed which is interesting, thank you for your encouragement! Very thoughtful and kind of you, and perhaps you can take a look at the city and the 12 gates with the 12 stones for the nation of Israel in I believe revelation 21.
I think you're a good honest guy.

Yes I love reading Rev 21.
I do not believe it is for Israel alone, and I do not believe the Gates remain open for unbelievers. Th NJ is our inheritance and we will go in and out and find pasture.
2Thess 1 makes clear the rejectors of Jesus at his second coming are eternally separated from his presence.
Paul being a Israelite is glorified along will the Thessalonians (gentiles), and sheep like him from all nations inherit the place prepared in the NJ.

7 So Jesus said again, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, I am the Door for the sheep [leading to life]. 8 All who came before Me [as false messiahs and self-appointed leaders] are thieves and robbers, but the [true] sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the Door; anyone who enters through Me will be saved [and will live forever], and will go in and out [freely], and find pasture (spiritual security).

... 16 I have other sheep [beside these] that are not of this fold. I must bring those also, and they will listen to My voice and pay attention to My call, and they will become one flock with one Shepherd.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 8

Talking about the end of the world.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool brother. I’m not really here to fight or bicker about it. I believe we gotta die one day and that is when we have our judgment and given our new spiritual body, no one gets out of this life without giving up their last breathe. Even Jesus done it.
Paul made it very clear that we will all be changed to have spiritual, immortal bodies at the last trumpet (1 Cor 15:50-54). So, we will all be changed at the same time. The last trumpet has not yet sounded. Also, scripture indicates that we will all be judged at the same time (Matt 25:31-46), so your beliefs simply do not line up with scripture.

Thank you @jeffweeder and totally understand what you mean. But the gates of the city are never said to ever be closed which is interesting, thank you for your encouragement! Very thoughtful and kind of you, and perhaps you can take a look at the city and the 12 gates with the 12 stones for the nation of Israel in I believe revelation 21.
Yes, the gates of the city are never closed, but only those who are saved can walk through them.

Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true @Spiritual Israelite and thank you for sharing.

Everyone has the right to believe what they will with the Bible contents and context.

I believe the last sound we may ever hear is the loud trumpet of death in which people go onward towards the Heavenly Jerusalem in my opinion. Still learning about the Revelation.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true @Spiritual Israelite and thank you for sharing.

Everyone has the right to believe what they will with the Bible contents and context.

I believe the last sound we may ever hear is the loud trumpet of death in which people go onward towards the Heavenly Jerusalem in my opinion. Still learning about the Revelation.
I understand that you don't want to argue, and that's fine. But, I also understand that you want to know the truth of these things. Am I right?

So, there has to be some room for discussion here, isn't there? That is the part of the purpose of this forum.

Is there some other way to interpret the following passage to be saying anything except that we will all be changed to have our spiritual, immortal bodies at the same time when the last trumpet sounds?

1 Corinthians 15:50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.

Can you tell me how you interpret this passage and how it lines up with your current beliefs?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend,

There is so much to learn. Of Course, I believe what you share falls in to the subjectively looked at book named Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ or Unveiling of the Lord Jesus Christ.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess I’m simply done with the belief that Jesus is coming in our lifetime.

Many expect him to, but in reality he does show up with his spirit now today. Those who saw him back in the final conclusion were surely happy to see him come, physically from what my mind leads me to believe.

All us will die and be resurrected.

That is the end of the matter - to make a perfect church here on earth isn’t gonna happen. It was taken away, in 70Ad, posted up in spiritual principles now.

People are part of the church of Christ now today and it’s where God resides in you, and the kingdom of God is within your heart. While simultaneously God lives in the heavenly Jerusalem.

To look and keep expecting is wasted time…

It’s better to accept the victory of Christ and be part of his kingdom which is no of the earth in hopes for the day that death will be no more.

Tired of the same thing people always questioning…

Well all eyes are gonna see him the Bible says,… obviously those seeking and watching as Jesus instructed who believed in Him? He came.

But no the Bible says this and says that.

Consider everything even Greek, and hebrew.

I’m done long gone and lost for most people who see me as threat to their faith…

I’m not a threat, just trying to get people to realize the true freedom in walking in the spirit of Christ if that is something you want,

The video shown through out this thread is for people who are curious, to if Jesus returned or not.

If you don’t believe it you’ll be stuck in whatever you believe hoping for a rapture from this evil world which will only happen you pass away…

You’ll see the Lord God Almighty after this life, that is a promise from the Bible, or you’ll see Jesus. It doesn’t bother me much anymore, as I expect the resurrection is real and true. And building on the spirit is profitable there, and here but the flesh has to be put to death.

To love God and to love others. What choices we are given or to love ourselves and exclude God from the equation.

The evil world was reconciled to God through Christ.

Thus we walk around like Adam and Eve,,,

Choose who you wanna serve, God or yourself.

Love to all people though and I don’t judge you.

God judges us all. So believe what you will, but my encouragement is to check the Bible and history.