Have no energy these days, please pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seem to sit down and then for like an hour I don't have the energy to get up despite being fully awake, or sometimes I'm tired no matter how much I sleep. Other times I can't get out of bed for hours after waking up...I need prayers to heal from whatever causing this.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seem to sit down and then for like an hour I don't have the energy to get up despite being fully awake, or sometimes I'm tired no matter how much I sleep. Other times I can't get out of bed for hours after waking up...I need prayers to heal from whatever causing this.
:pray:

Research, thyroid lack energy.
That may help .

Papa Smurf

Jul 6, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very sorry to hear this, especially because I have the same problem and know what you are going through (a blood test showed that I have anemia). It appears to be a dietary issue (caused by the radical changes that I made to my diet a few years ago) that I am working through now by 1. adding iron rich foods back into my diet that I had completely stopped eating years ago and 2. by eliminating the many foods that I was eating that actually block the body's ability to absorb iron.

Of course, my doctor is also running certain tests to eliminate or confirm the possibility that it is a health issue instead of a dietary one.

Praying for you @Jabre

God bless you!!

--Papa Smurf

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:pray:

Research, thyroid lack energy.
That may help .

I was going to tell Jabre to have his Thyroid checked (simple blood test).

An underactive Thyroid can cause fatigue and also depression. Forgot what else it can cause.

I have a slightly underactive Thyroid. Once I started the Levothyroxine pill, the tiredness left. I only need the pill every three days but most people take it daily.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jabre, So nice to hear from you ♥, sorry about your circumstance.
I am wanting to stay in bed more lately, am more tired in the day, and my ability to remember things I just studied is lessening.
I dont know if this stuff works, but I bought some Rhodiola rosea. and ashwaganadha mix. It is supposed to:

• Increase mental and physical energy
  • Sharpen mental focus
  • Improve athletic performance
  • Reduce stress and anxiety
I hope it works. If it does, I'll let you know.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you get a sufficient amount of sleep but still feel exhausted, you probably have obstructive sleep apnea. You should get a referral to an ENT. He can order a sleep study to confirm the specific issue, and then can get you a CPAP or mouth guard if needed to improve sleep quality.

Praying that you will find a doctor to correctly diagnose and treat your excessive sleepiness problem.