Have you seen the demonic statue that NYC commemirated to RVG?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very weird statue, I got no idea what it is even meant to be, perhaps the aliens have landed on planet earth. :running:
Braiding her hair into ram horns. That is sort of turning her into some sort of beasty. I'm just not sure what the purpose of that is. It seems to distract from anything true she has done.

Reactions: Nancy

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Braiding her hair into ram horns. That is sort of turning her into some sort of beasty. I'm just not sure what the purpose of that is. It seems to distract from anything true she has done.
Then there are tentacles instead of arms, tentacles instead of feet. Strange stuff.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lady statue has the same hair stylist Carrie Fisher had in the original "Star Wars" movie.
Hair buns that grew out of control, she's having a Carrie Fisher Star Wars bad hair day.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lady statue has the same hair stylist Carrie Fisher had in the original "Star Wars" movie.
Was my thoughts exactly and almost wrote this, but I forgot her characters and her real name...Leah? Laia, lolila?? Ahaha!

Does anyone know why it is there and who/what it represents?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was my thoughts exactly and almost wrote this, but I forgot her characters and her real name...Leah? Laia, lolila?? Ahaha!

Does anyone know why it is there and who/what it represents?
I think she was a famous law maker.