He is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the end isn't coming it is here, let's see where Israel's elections go in March, that may well be the next turning point. whether they choose God or men.

Hopefully, the Lord will awaken them to the reality of Jesus Christ and receive His Circumcision of Heart.

I love the below text, just as we should love the Blessed Jewish Vine.

Romans 11:25-29 NLT - "I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ. And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say, "The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness. And this is my covenant with them, that I will take away their sins." Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For God's gifts and his call can never be withdrawn."

Reactions: mjrhealth

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the end isnt coming it is here, lets see where Israels elections go in March, that may well be the next turning point. whether they choose God or men.
Biden just changed the Title of Ambassador to Israel to Ambassador of The Golan Heights and West Bank. Huh? Israel have those territories to the Palestinians, which means he just threw Israel under the bus. We no longer ave thwir backs with Democrat President. So now that gives Iran, Syria, Turkey and other Islamic nations an open door to attack. And backed by Russia, that looks like a Middle East War. This would not be like any other war, nuclear weapons would be used and 1/3 of the planet would be on fire literally and that would also describe the events of the First Trumpet. I am a believer that the events of the Trumpets coincide with the Seals. I could be wrong. I realize this flies in the face of the Pre-Trib. View - which has us raptured before ANYTHING happens.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden just changed the Title of Ambassador to Israel to Ambassador of The Golan Heights and West Bank. Huh? Israel have those territories to the Palestinians, which means he just threw Israel under the bus. We no longer ave thwir backs with Democrat President. So now that gives Iran, Syria, Turkey and other Islamic nations an open door to attack. And backed by Russia, that looks like a Middle East War. This would not be like any other war, nuclear weapons would be used and 1/3 of the planet would be on fire literally and that would also describe the events of the First Trumpet. I am a believer that the events of the Trumpets coincide with the Seals. I could be wrong. I realize this flies in the face of the Pre-Trib. View - which has us raptured before ANYTHING happens.
The 4th Seal has 25% of life dead. Why does any one think the countdown has not started? The Second Coming could happen any time immediately following the tribulation of the 4th Seal. After the Lamb is on the earth, the Trumpets will kill another 1 quarter, or 33% of humanity left. By the 7th Trumpet less than 25% of humanity should remain on the earth. Much less, if God sends His healing revival when the church repents and turns from her wickedness.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 4th Seal has 25% of life dead. Why does any one think the countdown has not started? The Second Coming could happen any time immediately following the tribulation of the 4th Seal. After the Lamb is on the earth, the Trumpets will kill another 1 quarter, or 33% of humanity left. By the 7th Trumpet less than 25% of humanity should remain on the earth. Much less, if God sends His healing revival when the church repents and turns from her wickedness.
In my Mid-trib view, at least half of the population are killed by the 6th Trumpet. At the sound of 7th trumpet ( which I believe is the last trumpet), the rapture occurs, which by that time many of us have died. Those remaining after we leave suffer the wrath of God in the Seven Bowls.
Honestly, I would prefer to be wrong about this and the Pre-trib view correct.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Antichrist comes first

The great rebellion
Antichrist is revealed
he opposes every thing called god or that is worshipped as god [he will try to stamp out all religion, this is the Great Tribulation or persecution]
he sits in the temple claiming to be God
Antichrist is destroyed by the breath of Christ's mouth when He returns.