He is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are welcome to your opinion of your truth, so be it, it is not what the parable tells us if we will open our eyes and unplug our ears.

Shalom

But . . . how does a person unplug the ears and open their eyes when they believe they're already open? I know what that feels like . . . to be in a dream but thinking that it is real. We don't know we're asleep until we wake up.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But . . . how does a person unplug the ears and open their eyes when they believe they're already open? I know what that feels like . . . to be in a dream but thinking that it is real. We don't know we're asleep until we wake up.

Because that is the work of Satan, to bring confusion into the minds of men so that we/they will believe his lies.

It is not until we/they see and hear the truth that we/they will understand the delusion that we/they are living in.

Reactions: mjrhealth

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not a problem unless you make it a problem, I mentioned it to a friend of mine and we had a laugh, neither of is expected Him to say such a thing though im sure he will use it to his own gain. Plenty of others can see, shared a video with a friend on this forum in same topic.

The post you are replying to said it wasn't a big deal.

Not sure what/who "it" or "him" is referring to?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok,
Matthew 24:15 KJV
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
The book of Matthew wasn’t written when Jesus spoke these words to His disciples, so I’m guessing the book Jesus is speaking of being understood is Daniel correct?

would Jesus say when Ye see the abomination of desolation do you believe He is suggesting that those standing and literally hearing Him speak will see this, oh wait you can’t believe that because, I believe you are saying this is yet a future event. Why is Jesus suggesting the men standing in front of Him will see these things? I know I have a lot o stupid questions, but it’s all so very confusing to me. It seems there are many times in this chapter that it seems to me that Jesus is just speaking to the men in front of Him.
That was the point about anyone reading. There have been 1990 years of readers. Those standing there only heard.

Some say this: (whoso readeth, let him understand, that by the time people read this, it will have already happened in 70AD) Any reader would also understand about Daniel's prophecy, not that any had been fulfilled. A Greek king had just done that about 200 years earlier and those standing there understood that. So was Daniel's prophecy not fulfilled in their past not 200 years prior? Those people that day would know it was fulfilled and that it would happen again. It did not happen in 70AD. Josephus gave us both accounts in his history. Nor did he comment that Daniel had been fulfilled 2 times. He also included the life of Daniel in his history, so he understood all 3 events. Daniel, the abomination in 167BC, and the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem in 70AD. Josephus claims, that some had fled just as Jesus promised. He did not say Titus fulfilled any prophecy, nor that it was the end and Jesus had returned.

So Josephus and the Bible states those who read should understand that there was still a future event. Now after 1900 years, Josephus is not read by the church for the most part. We are not even told that it was Josephus that explained 70AD. Some are taught from the pulpit, that the NT explains 70AD. The NT does not mention 70AD once. Jesus prophesied. If you removed Josephus from history, we would not have as much detail as we do have. But he would not leave out important facts that many here assume happened, that never did.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He came back to me earlier this year.
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep exactly, every one gets a part and together if men but would the whole puzzle would be put together, but revelation come from Heaven not by reading or study
Actually Revelation came from John writing, alive and awake, not writing, while dreaming. He did not write what he remembered. He wrote while it was happening around him. That is a witness, not a prophet. John is not a prophet, but a witness.

He communicated it by: "sending his angel to his servant Yochanan, who bore witness to the Word of God and to the testimony of Yeshua the Messiah, as much as he saw."

A witness and a testimony of what he saw. This is not a dream nor mere vision. Daniel was given a vision. John was taken by an angel.

"I came to be, in the Spirit, on the Day of the Lord; and I heard behind me a loud voice, like a trumpet, saying, “Write down what you see on a scroll, and send it.

When I saw him, I fell down at his feet like a dead man. He placed his right hand upon me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last, the Living One. I was dead, but look! — I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys to Death and Sh’ol. So write down what you see, both what is now, and what will happen afterwards.

After these things, I looked; and there before me was a door standing open in heaven; and the voice like a trumpet which I had heard speaking with me before said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after these things.” Instantly I was in the Spirit, and there before me in heaven stood a throne, and on the throne Someone was sitting."

This Spirit was not John's spirit nor a Holy Spirit trance. John was literally in God. Not an out of body experience, but his body was in God, in and out of time. He was able to physically write on a scroll all that he saw, in the past, present, and future. John even was taken into the new reality, NHNE. He saw the New Jerusalem coming down.

Compare this to Enoch prior to the Flood who also walked with God, to the point he was not, but became constantly in God.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not entirely true. We can know we are asleep, and refuse to wake up, but that is beyond this thread. The point between what is real and what is not, is a tight narrow point of being. Comparing dreaming and being spiritually blind and death do not correlate well. Many who are spiritually blind and death declare dreams and visions all the time. That is why they lead many astray. If they are not just tales of imagination instead.

Many think interpretation can only be one's private thoughts. There is a difference between imagination and having thoughts out of no where at the time they are needed to give to others. That is what having an ear to hear is. The reception of those thoughts. In some cases eyes to see.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not entirely true. We can know we are asleep, and refuse to wake up, but that is beyond this thread. The point between what is real and what is not, is a tight narrow point of being. Comparing dreaming and being spiritually blind and death do not correlate well. Many who are spiritually blind and death declare dreams and visions all the time. That is why they lead many astray. If they are not just tales of imagination instead.

Many think interpretation can only be one's private thoughts. There is a difference between imagination and having thoughts out of no where at the time they are needed to give to others. That is what having an ear to hear is. The reception of those thoughts. In some cases eyes to see.

Oh, ok. Thanks for straightening me out! :)

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Actually Revelation came from John writing, alive and awake, not writing, while dreaming. He did not write what he remembered. He wrote while it was happening around him. That is a witness, not a prophet. John is not a prophet, but a witness.

He communicated it by: "sending his angel to his servant Yochanan, who bore witness to the Word of God and to the testimony of Yeshua the Messiah, as much as he saw."

A witness and a testimony of what he saw. This is not a dream nor mere vision. Daniel was given a vision. John was taken by an angel.

"I came to be, in the Spirit, on the Day of the Lord; and I heard behind me a loud voice, like a trumpet, saying, “Write down what you see on a scroll, and send it.

When I saw him, I fell down at his feet like a dead man. He placed his right hand upon me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last, the Living One. I was dead, but look! — I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys to Death and Sh’ol. So write down what you see, both what is now, and what will happen afterwards.

After these things, I looked; and there before me was a door standing open in heaven; and the voice like a trumpet which I had heard speaking with me before said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after these things.” Instantly I was in the Spirit, and there before me in heaven stood a throne, and on the throne Someone was sitting."

This Spirit was not John's spirit nor a Holy Spirit trance. John was literally in God. Not an out of body experience, but his body was in God, in and out of time. He was able to physically write on a scroll all that he saw, in the past, present, and future. John even was taken into the new reality, NHNE. He saw the New Jerusalem coming down.

Compare this to Enoch prior to the Flood who also walked with God, to the point he was not, but became constantly in God.

Very very good post.

The angel of the LORD said to John: “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after these things.” John was caught to the heaven (the third heaven)
as a guest to attend the indescribable celestial ceremony of delivering the sealed book to JESUS, sealed with seven seals, that is the book of the Apocalypse / Revelation - as is written in the chapters 4 and 5 of Revelation.

In my vision, the presence of John in that celestial ceremony was the fulfilment of the words of JESUS that He said to Peter: John 21:v.21to23:

21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
HE IS COMING

THE LAST DECADE

01-01-2021 was/is the FIRST day of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The great men of all nations are desperate in how to manage their countries, each day that passes is more difficult and governance gets worse, day after day, from now on - year 2021- they will go madden because are IMPOTENT, yeah, impotent for leading and govern or ruler their countries.
The Lamb's wrath will greatly torment them. They are already being severely punished by severe plague, that is by the pestilence, also there will be food shortages and hunger will worsen in the world, countries will be overthrown.

Yet materially speaking, the punishments do not stop there, for there will be several earthquakes in various places in the days ahead, specifically to happen now in the END of this world, the overdeveloped inhabitants of this generation although with their technologies and advanced scientific knowledge they will see and suffer a tribulation and anguish like never before, in any time before, terrible, very terrible , materially speaking.

On the other hand, spiritually speaking, suffering will be felt hellishly, and with no chance of escaping because the time to save oneself is over, yes, it is over.

So, he that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Rev. 22:v.11 and 15 and 12

Be careful, or get ready for rewards

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone offered you a date or a time??? As I said. God would never have His people be ignorant of the time.
Hi MJ,
I always was under the impression that it was the "seasons" that He said we would know, not the day or hour... :)

Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

But He did tell us about when the end is near with wars, rumors of wars and such. I think sometimes that even if we are not physically alive to watch His return, "all eyes will see Him coming on the clouds" So, we'll have a front row seat :D

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi MJ,
I always was under the impression that it was the "seasons" that He said we would know, not the day or hour... :)

Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

But He did tell us about when the end is near with wars, rumors of wars and such. I think sometimes that even if we are not physically alive to watch His return, "all eyes will see Him coming on the clouds" So, we'll have a front row seat :D
Like I said no man knows the day but we do have teh signs all around Us, every year mt dad and I ask what will those new year be about, like Pia so often reminds me, everyday is a new day, yesterday is done and forgotten, this is a new year, last year is over, and forgotten, so lts ask Him, He answers those who ask, but so few do.

God bless

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said no man knows the day but we do have teh signs all around Us, every year mt dad and I ask what will those new year be about, like Pia so often reminds me, everyday is a new day, yesterday is done and forgotten, this is a new year, last year is over, and forgotten, so lts ask Him, He answers those who ask, but so few do.

God bless
Agreed,
Many ask "amiss"! To spend on their own lusts. And yes indeed, the signs ARE all around us. God give us strength!

Reactions: Pearl and mjrhealth

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17:20-37 (NIV)

Mark 13:32-36 (NIV)

Matthew 24:36-51 (NIV)

All of these people, even as far back as the Biblical Days, were confident the end was nigh.[1] Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
  1. List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia
View attachment 12340 View attachment 12341 View attachment 12342 View attachment 12343 View attachment 12344 View attachment 12345 View attachment 12346 View attachment 12347 View attachment 12348 View attachment 12339
One sign that many recent predictions are based on is Israel becoming a nation in 1948. Then they simply add a generation to that number, not to come up with an exaxt date out just ti determine the generarion that He wiukd return. Many erred that a generation is 40 years. Nut according to David in Psalm 90:10, it could be 70 years or 80 if you are strong. That is about the average lifespan , 78 - 80 years.
So at least prior to Israel becoming a nation, non of those predictions had any foundation to stand on.
In Matthew 24, we are told of the signs that will precede His Coming: Pestilence, earthquakes in various places wars and rumors of wars, etc. These the the "beginning of sorrows". And though I do not care to add my name to that List, I would say this Pandemic, the lawlessness, the lies, deception, fear and control surrounding all of it qualifies as the beginning of sorrows. And to further submit to you that the Rider on the White Horse, is the Antichrist, who has a bow, is given a crown (corona), and goes out to conquer. That is exactly where we are right now. But that would also imply that we are actually in the Great Tribulation. Stressful times have begun and will increase.
One sign that was necessary to take place before the end would come is very specific: Matthew 24:14 where Jesus said the gospel would be preached to the entire world and then the end would come. That has never happened in any other generation, but has only recently in ours.
What's next? The Red Horseman who brings war.

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group