He is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See revelation was given to John not any other man by revelation, the only way to understand revelation is well by revelation, to whom God reveals.
I was simply denying your claim that no man understands Revelation, which is impossible for you to know.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No man does. If any man did, they would be able to layout God plan, do you see it written anywhere.
Is Daniel understandable? Matthew? Mark?... Where in the Bible does it say that Revelation is impossible to understand? The word "revelation" itself means "revealing."

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Daniel understandable? Matthew? Mark?... Where in the Bible does it say that Revelation is impossible to understand? The word "revelation" itself means "revealing."
Parables, and Symbols. They cannot understand the vision, for they do not honour God in His Law. The Law and the Testimony always go together.

Mar 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mar 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mar 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Notice, that Jesus in Mark says, "their sins (transgression of the Law of God, the Ten Commandments) should be forgiven them", and Isaiah said, "be healed". They refused to be healed of their sin. Thus they desire to continue on in their sins, refusing to hear (they stop their own ears from being healed), and refusing to see (they stop their own eyes from seeing), and thus they choose not to be healed, choose not to understand and be converted.​

Luk 8:8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Luk 8:9 And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be?
Luk 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.​

Why cannot they see, hear and understand? The prophets told them:

Psa 119:70 Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.

Isa 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
Isa 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Eze 12:2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

They are like the Idols they love.​

Zec 7:11 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.
Zec 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

Mat_13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mar 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Act 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

Act 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Act 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act_28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Psa_119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

Psa 119:151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.​

Heb 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.​

Jesus told them:

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
All this is why they cannot understand that which is revealed, made open, made plain, made understandable to the people of earth (REVELATION).

Reactions: quietthinker

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep exactly, every one gets a part and together if men but would the whole puzzle would be put together, but revelation come from Heaven not by reading or study

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep exactly, every one gets a part and together if men but would the whole puzzle would be put together, but revelation come from Heaven not by reading or study
I'm sorry but I can't make out your statement. Maybe a little punctuation would help.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm sorry but I can't make out your statement. Maybe a little punctuation would help.
Why is it so diificult to understand
every one gets a part, and together, if men .....

Or was it this bit

but revelation come from Heaven not by reading or study

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're just making up stuff.

Mat_11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

No you like so many think because you read the bible you have all the answers. God was never that foolish, but do try hard to make Him be.

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Reactions: Jay Ross

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just making up stuff.

That was my first thought when I saw the following:

If God can use an ass I am sure He can use Benny Hinn. Did you not read my post.

But why would God who wants us to believe his message to us use a huckster that many do not trust/believe to deliver that message?

Makes no sense at all. It's as if you are defending yourself with the first thing that comes to mind whether it is true or not.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was my first thought when I saw the following:

But why would God who wants us to believe his message to us use a huckster that many do not trust/believe to deliver that message?

Makes no sense at all. It's as if you are defending yourself with the first thing that comes to mind whether it is true or not.
Nah i dont need to defend my self, what from. I just mentioned benny Hinn so what... really time and the seasons, there for you to see. Its no skin off my nose. You know when Jesus sent prophets and men into the world, even Jesus Himself, its not up to them to make people listen its up to the people to decide wheter they want to hear. As I said you are not my problem. Made a post all I did.

And besides you didnt read the post he was responding too...

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know when Jesus sent prophets and men into the world, even Jesus Himself, its not up to them to make people listen its up to the people to decide wheter they want to hear. A

There you go again...sure its up to the people to believe it or not but why deliver the message by somone who will make it harder to believe something he wants people to believe?

IOW, the problem still remains regardless your comment. Not a big deal but you may want to give more consideration to some of the things you post before posting them.

Just trying to help.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There you go again...sure its up to the people to believe it or not but why deliver the message by somone who will make it harder to believe something he wants people to believe?

IOW, the problem still remains regardless your comment. Not a big deal but you may want to give more consideration to some of the things you post before posting them.

Just trying to help.
Its not a problem unless you make it a problem, I mentioned it to a friend of mine and we had a laugh, neither of is expected Him to say such a thing though im sure he will use it to his own gain. Plenty of others can see, shared a video with a friend on this forum in same topic.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What I know . . . for sure, is that I have much error about myself. I can't fix errors in modern translations, but I can fix the errors within myself. :)
...with the Lord's help, presumably...

Psalm 139 comes to mind...

Psalms_139-23.jpg

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...with the Lord's help, presumably...

Psalm 139 comes to mind...

Psalms_139-23.jpg

Is there any other way? :)

Ezekiel 36:26-27 NLT - "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations."

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, who is the person who has no right to the Harvest, Jesus?

So, who when he returns want to kill the Israelites for not wanting the man who goes away to be their king any more, and when he returns wants them all killed in front of him, Jesus?

Satan has certainly hood winked you into thinking that the parable of the Minas is not about him and the influence he will exercises through his "good and faithful servants" during the 1,000 years he is locked up in the Bottomless Pit.
Why call Satan, Jesus? Satan has no "secret agents" during the 1000 years.

Satan is allowed 42 months after the final harvest. People claim there is an antichrist leading the world up to some final battle with Christ. That is the farthest thing from the truth. Christ will be here Himself, present during the harvest, then Satan comes, then the FP, then finally an image of the FP. See, no antichrist, period. If you want to view this image as some super villain walking around terrorizing humans, that is something else.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why call Satan, Jesus? Satan has no "secret agents" during the 1000 years.

Satan is allowed 42 months after the final harvest. People claim there is an antichrist leading the world up to some final battle with Christ. That is the farthest thing from the truth. Christ will be here Himself, present during the harvest, then Satan comes, then the FP, then finally an image of the FP. See, no antichrist, period. If you want to view this image as some super villain walking around terrorizing humans, that is something else.

You are welcome to your opinion of your truth, so be it, it is not what the parable tells us if we will open our eyes and unplug our ears.

Shalom