He is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And for so long I have being saying, the end is not coming it is here, and the funny thing is, Benn Hinn, the last person on the world I would agree with, came out and made a video warning the church that His coming is imminent, Who will be ready

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes we are coming to the end of this present Age and in the near future, around 23 plus or minus 4 or so years, we will see the beginning of the Millennium Age (as Man/Scholars has/have Labelled it). When the next age has run it designated time span. then we will see the imminent return of the Lord Jesus, Christ in all of His Glory, with all of the Hosts of Heaven coming on the Clouds to judge the peoples of the earth.

In around 23 ± 4 or so years, we will see the judgement of the Kings of the earth at Armageddon on the face of the earth and at the same time the heavenly hosts, the wicked fallen angels, including the four beasts will be judged in heaven and kicked out of heaven down to the earth, and bot the judged kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts will be imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit for a period of 1,000 years, or as Isaiah. 24:23 tells us for many days to await the time of their punishment. After the judgement of the Gentile king who has been trampling God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts all of Israel will be saved, Rom. 11:25-26, and God will gather them to Himself and plant them in the fertile field as described by Jesus and He will teach them about the "religion" of Jesus based on the foundational truth that will come down from heaven at that time, when God will also establish His everlasting Kingdom here on the earth, where they are scattered by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the earth. (Ez. 34:13)

The problem we have is that there are so many "theories" as to how the End Times will Play out, that we have lost any understanding that we might have had.

But Jesus in a one verse parable told us when to expect the Great Harvest of Souls to begin in Matt. 24:32.

At the present time we are waiting for the completion of the visitation of the father's iniquities upon their children and their children's children during the third and the fourth {age}, (Ex 12:4-6) after which time the Last Day will begin.

Shalom

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes we are coming to the end of this present Age and in the near future, around 23 plus or minus 4 or so years, we will see the beginning of the Millennium Age (as Man/Scholars has/have Labelled it). When the next age has run it designated time span. then we will see the imminent return of the Lord Jesus, Christ in all of His Glory, with all of the Hosts of Heaven coming on the Clouds to judge the peoples of the earth.

Shalom
Yes time has being short, I have known for years that He will return in My lifetime, and now we have in the middle east, peace peace where there is no peace. Israel election in March, that will change everything, just after america changes its guard. The people have spoken and now teh end must come.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes time has being short, I have known for years that He will return in My lifetime, and now we have in the middle east, peace peace where there is no peace. Israel election in March, that will change everything, just after america changes its guard. The people have spoken and now teh end must come.

I once had that delusion as well, that I will see Christ return in my lifetime, but the reality was that I might see the beginning of the last age and not the coming of Christ to Judge the peoples of the earth. As I said in my post above, there are too many flawed theories as to how the End Times will play out that we have blinded our understanding with fanciful delusions.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I once had that delusion as well, that I will see Christ return in my lifetime, but the reality was that I might see the beginning of the last age and not the coming of Christ to Judge the peoples of the earth. As I said in my post above, there are too many flawed theories as to how the End Times will play out that we have blinded our understanding with fanciful delusions.
Remember Israel

Luk 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
Luk 19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
Luk 19:43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
Luk 19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

It will be the same today for mens religions, they will be inside and they too will miss their visitation.

And why do you think you are deluded, God will not have His people be ignorant most choose to be.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus tells us no man, not even himself, knows the date or time of the second coming.
Harold Camping survived himself on repeatedly predicting the end was near and even gave dates. He died in 2013 a very rich man.

I think the world is now suffering tribulation as a test of our metal. That part about separating the wheat from the chaff. Is it the great tribulation? Only God knows. But hold on to your faith, gird your armor and be ever watchful. The enemies of God aren't all the time silent in these days. They're emboldened due to the hour. And they subsist both within and without the church.

Reactions: amadeus

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for so long I have being saying, the end is not coming it is here, and the funny thing is, Benn Hinn, the last person on the world I would agree with, came out and made a video warning the church that His coming is imminent, Who will be ready

If you find yourself agreeing with Benny then you need to re-evaluate yourself.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those that long for the company of Jesus also long for his appearing. Those who don't are apprehensive and fearful and push the awareness away.

Reactions: mjrhealth

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Remember Israel

Luk 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
Luk 19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
Luk 19:43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
Luk 19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

It will be the same today for men's religions, they will be inside and they too will miss their visitation.

And why do you think you are deluded, God will not have His people be ignorant most choose to be.

We are told in Luke. 19:11-27, that at the end of this present Age that Satan will go away into the Bottomless pit, and that some of his servants, the Nation of Israel, will hasten after him to the courts of the King to petition the King that they no longer want Satan to rule over them. After 1,000 years, Satan will return and demand that his servants who no longer wanted him to be king over them should be brought before him to be killed.

In Luke. 14:28-30 Jesus tells the Israelites around them that they will attempt to build a tower, like the one God put in the middle of His vineyard, and they will not have the means to complete this task and will look foolish in the eyes of all the nations around them. Then as we read on, we are told that the Israelites will see a King from Jerusalem making war and will consider if they have the means of defeating that king with their forces and decide that it is prudent to seek that King's, i.e. Jesus', terms of peace with the them and then comply.

Perhaps I am not as deluded as many others and as you have implied.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Good question: "Who will be ready"? I am highlighted this because JESUS left very clear, saying: Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8
The kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. At midnight there was a cry made : Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Our lamps are gone out, said five virgins among the ten. Go ye rather to them that sell oil, and while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other 5 virgins to the door saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. Oh no, I know not who you are.

Truly there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Reactions: mjrhealth

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hinn has also said 2048 would be the year of Jesus return. He won't be here for people to say, you were wrong B. But people still believe in BH.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hinn has also said 2048 would be the year of Jesus return. He won't be here for people to say, you were wrong B. But people still believe in BH.
Gave up on him years ago. Wonder if he will give away all His wealth or be like the richman who built his barns. If he uses it to make gain, than surely he will be judged.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The people have spoken and now teh end must come.
Have the people spoken or have the fraudsters spoken? We hear again and again that "the people have spoken", but when a candidate could hardly gather a dozen people to his rallies, how could the people have spoken? On the other hand the massive and overwhelming evidence of election fraud is being deliberately ignored by the courts and the Supreme Court.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have the people spoken or have the fraudsters spoken? We hear again and again that "the people have spoken", but when a candidate could hardly gather a dozen people to his rallies, how could the people have spoken? On the other hand the massive and overwhelming evidence of election fraud is being deliberately ignored by the courts and the Supreme Court.
Seems to be a bit of both, but surely we will know in Febuary.